Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-04-16 19:42:42

JustNero01
Member
Joined: 2017-12-03
Posts: 23

Farewell.

Some of you might know me, Some of you may not.
I go by the name of MegaKid4 in EE
I'm not sure if you able to, But i'm looking to sell the account for PayPal money
I have the original email.
It has 6 Gems, A total of 561 energy.

If you want to know more about the account DM me on discord Laika#4434

Reason for selling it.

Back when I first started EE it was one of my favourite games. As I keep getting into the game it kept getting worse.
Now it's dead and theres twice the amount of staff there should be.
I have outgrown EE.


Farewell.


//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink Megakid4 わム //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Offline

#2 2018-04-16 19:45:56

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: United Kingdom
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 698
Website

Re: Farewell.

Please refrain from selling or trading accounts. You are free to leave if you wish, but it is against the rules to trade Everybody Edits accounts.

Offline

#3 2018-04-16 19:48:21

JustNero01
Member
Joined: 2017-12-03
Posts: 23

Re: Farewell.

I'll keep that in mind, Am I able to give someone the account.
Because I might as well since i'm leaving EE for good.


//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink Megakid4 わム //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Offline

#4 2018-04-16 19:49:16

JustNero01
Member
Joined: 2017-12-03
Posts: 23

Re: Farewell.

And someone will definitely enjoy it more than I do.


//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink Megakid4 わム //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Offline

#5 2018-04-16 19:49:33

HG
Member
From: null
Joined: 2017-08-16
Posts: 2,028

Re: Farewell.

Account sharing is against the rules, too. I wouldn't try to do anything with the account at all, just leave it there as a valuable nostalgic piece.

If they want to play, they can make their own account.

Last edited by HG (2018-04-16 19:49:58)

Offline

#6 2018-04-16 19:49:36

Abelysk
Guest

Re: Farewell.

JustNero01 wrote:

I'll keep that in mind, Am I able to give someone the account.
Because I might as well since i'm leaving EE for good.

No, because that player can share the account with other players, potentially banned players--it can get nasty.

Wooted by:

HG

#7 2018-04-16 19:52:10

JustNero01
Member
Joined: 2017-12-03
Posts: 23

Re: Farewell.

Here's the thing, I honestly stopped caring. If it gets banned or not.


//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink Megakid4 わム //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Offline

#8 2018-04-16 20:01:04

Gosha
Dev Team
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,351

Re: Farewell.

(you can't leave, you'll come back in some time and will regret you lost access to your account)

Offline

Wooted by: (6)

#9 2018-04-16 20:05:28

JustNero01
Member
Joined: 2017-12-03
Posts: 23

Re: Farewell.

Yeahh, No.
This game has actually just gotten to the point where I don't like it anymore at all.
It's not enjoyable. This is the first time I logged on in ages.


//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink Megakid4 わム //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Offline

#10 2018-04-16 20:08:04

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,542

Re: Farewell.

Nothing wrong with that. I don't play super often but i still leave my account where it is even during entire years I've gone without playing.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#11 2018-04-16 20:15:30

MartenM
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2016-03-31
Posts: 805
Website

Re: Farewell.

^

Same. Can't say that I am active player anymore. Just checking out the game from time to time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Selling an account is just something I can never understand. Yes, you make some 'quick' money, but just being able to log in one day to just relive some memories can be worth something as well.

Last edited by MartenM (2018-04-16 20:15:48)


lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

Offline

#12 2018-04-16 20:28:54

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 2,421

Re: Farewell.

JustNero01 wrote:

Yeahh, No.
This game has actually just gotten to the point where I don't like it anymore at all.
It's not enjoyable. This is the first time I logged on in ages.

might aswell wait for the reboot


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

#13 2018-04-16 20:55:14

Tomahawk
Member
From: BiH
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 1,616

Re: Farewell.

Joke's on you if against all odds EE does get revived, and your acc is banned for sharing.


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

#14 2018-04-17 06:06:12

Pipec
Member
From: Mailboxٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴ
Joined: 2017-04-15
Posts: 560

Re: Farewell.

peace wrote:
JustNero01 wrote:

Yeahh, No.
This game has actually just gotten to the point where I don't like it anymore at all.
It's not enjoyable. This is the first time I logged on in ages.

might aswell wait for the reboot

You mean rEEboot right https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL


JustNero01 wrote:

And someone will definitely enjoy it more than I do.

Not really when it gets banned and you obtain theirs money, just leave it and don't break rules.


xcJHuNV.gif abJ5bPZ.png

W00OOW LATIF, THX BR0

Offline

#15 2018-04-17 10:08:25

minimania
Member
From: Thanks Anatoly for the sig
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 2,949

Re: Farewell.

If you're leaving, why make a thread about it? If this game is that horrible, it doesn't deserve a goodbye, don't you think?


M1y6Vib.png
Credits to Onjit for the signature. (Other signatures 1 by Anatoly, 2 by Bluecloud, and 3 by HG.)

Offline

Wooted by:

#16 2018-04-17 11:21:17

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,168
Website

Re: Farewell.

Gosh, a noob trying to sell their account?


Devlin = mutantdevle

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

They say that if you stare at an avatar for too long they start to stare back...

"Crumpets, tea, slavery!" - The British Empire.

Offline

Wooted by:

#17 2018-04-17 14:03:11

ttskate53
Member
From: The 6
Joined: 2015-02-28
Posts: 27

Re: Farewell.

While I currently don't agree with selling accounts, what I don't understand is why everyone is assuming the person buying the account would share it. If you bought an account for anything, the first thing you did wouldn't be to share it with the world. Lets say that account has limited items your current account doesn't. You now have that block. It could bring a little more joy to you keeping you on the game. Now I currently don't know all of the rules about "shared" accounts and what classifies as "shared". I don't see whats wrong with selling something you own but again I don't own the game so I can't make the rules //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Offline

#18 2018-04-17 14:30:34

minimania
Member
From: Thanks Anatoly for the sig
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 2,949

Re: Farewell.

ttskate53 wrote:

While I currently don't agree with selling accounts, what I don't understand is why everyone is assuming the person buying the account would share it. If you bought an account for anything, the first thing you did wouldn't be to share it with the world. Lets say that account has limited items your current account doesn't. You now have that block. It could bring a little more joy to you keeping you on the game. Now I currently don't know all of the rules about "shared" accounts and what classifies as "shared". I don't see whats wrong with selling something you own but again I don't own the game so I can't make the rules //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Something something changing the password after its sold, effectively screwing over whoever was stupid enough to buy it


M1y6Vib.png
Credits to Onjit for the signature. (Other signatures 1 by Anatoly, 2 by Bluecloud, and 3 by HG.)

Offline

#19 2018-04-17 16:18:50

JustNero01
Member
Joined: 2017-12-03
Posts: 23

Re: Farewell.

mutantdevle wrote:

Gosh, a noob trying to sell their account?

Bruv how am I a noob lmfao, Define noob and then we'll talk.


//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink Megakid4 わム //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Offline

#20 2018-04-17 16:20:00

JustNero01
Member
Joined: 2017-12-03
Posts: 23

Re: Farewell.

MartenM wrote:

^

Same. Can't say that I am active player anymore. Just checking out the game from time to time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Selling an account is just something I can never understand. Yes, you make some 'quick' money, but just being able to log in one day to just relive some memories can be worth something as well.

There's really nothing to it, If I wanted to bring back my so called memories I'd make a new world, But i'm most likely going to forget about the game.


//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink Megakid4 わム //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Offline

#21 2018-04-17 16:29:14

bgic
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-02-27
Posts: 362

Re: Farewell.

JustNero01 wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Gosh, a noob trying to sell their account?

Bruv how am I a noob lmfao, Define noob and then we'll talk.

Someone with less than 800 max energy is a noob in my book.


That's right, stop making jokes during game discussion. It's almost off-topic.
Stop about harambe, it's sad about died. It's all boy's fault for making harambe jokes to everyone.
Don't make jokes of him being died.
Rest in peace.

Offline

#22 2018-04-17 16:46:13

Mait
Member
From: Estonia
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 483

Re: Farewell.

Gosha wrote:

(you can't leave, you'll come back in some time and will regret you lost access to your account)

He is right, i've tried doing that. You can't escape this place


Mait.jpg

LET'S GET TO 1000 DAMNS BOIS!

Offline

Wooted by:

#23 2018-04-17 17:37:51

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 6,491

Re: Farewell.

Mait wrote:
Gosha wrote:

(you can't leave, you'll come back in some time and will regret you lost access to your account)

He is right, i've tried doing that. You can't escape this place

well you should try using /bgcolor
makes escaping much easier


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#24 2018-04-17 18:22:27

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,168
Website

Re: Farewell.

JustNero01 wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Gosh, a noob trying to sell their account?

Bruv how am I a noob lmfao, Define noob and then we'll talk.

It was a pun on how Gosha used to use the same avatar as you and he used to be called Goshanoob....

Somebody's got some issues.


Devlin = mutantdevle

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

They say that if you stare at an avatar for too long they start to stare back...

"Crumpets, tea, slavery!" - The British Empire.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#25 2018-04-17 21:05:01

JustNero01
Member
Joined: 2017-12-03
Posts: 23

Re: Farewell.

mutantdevle wrote:
JustNero01 wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Gosh, a noob trying to sell their account?

Bruv how am I a noob lmfao, Define noob and then we'll talk.

It was a pun on how Gosha used to use the same avatar as you and he used to be called Goshanoob....

Somebody's got some issues.

Are you really saying somebody has issues when I didn't know something? Go back to 3rd class.


//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink Megakid4 わム //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Offline

hummerz51524268920703736

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1537767891.9288 - Generated in 0.061 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.57 MiB (Peak: 1.83 MiB) ]