Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-04-14 23:33:46

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: [...] moreso about game rules. (a scuffle on my level)

Enurp wrote:

Kicking people to "try and prove a point" because you can't defend your stance on something doesn't earn you a drop of respect.

I think you are taking this too seriously.

#27 2018-04-14 23:34:15

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

N1KF wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

I don't care about the religious propaganda aspect. I'm entirely convinced that the sign is endorsing and advocating a bigoted belief.

In what way is it bigoted?

Culty as in his signs and arguments saying "Christianity isn't a religion it's a way of life" is super cult-y.

Bigot is literally defined as "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.". The way he states this is intolerant. Therefore Bigoted.

#28 2018-04-14 23:35:33

Anak

1: This world should not have existed in the first place and the way in which it was handled was not appropriate for a children's game.
2: The many users who visited this world should have not sent the rulebreaking messages that they did.

#29 2018-04-14 23:35:35

XxAtillaxX

N1KF wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

I don't care about the religious propaganda aspect. I'm entirely convinced that the sign is endorsing and advocating a bigoted belief.

In what way is it bigoted?

He is agreeing with the citation that states that homosexuality is a sin. It is a bigoted belief, full stop.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#30 2018-04-14 23:35:51

Phinarose

Currently I am not in my room so I was not able to deal with the world. However, when I get back I will further address the issue with xenonetix. I would like to say from what I have seen this world clearly breaks the rules. EE is not the place to discuss these kind of topics, and as I previously said I will be looking more into it.

WjoM2zh.png

#31 2018-04-14 23:43:17

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

phinarose wrote:

Currently I am not in my room so I was not able to deal with the world. However, when I get back I will further address the issue with xenonetix. I would like to say from what I have seen this world clearly breaks the rules. EE is not the place to discuss these kind of topics, and as I previously said I will be looking more into it.

While I don't think the world breaks any rules, I'm interested to see what your reasoning is. Thank you for stepping in.

Wooted by:

#32 2018-04-15 00:26:38

Raphe9000

EVERYONE! The Onlyer Way is WAY better. It is more only than the only way. There, you can learn all about Pastafarianism. We have everything on the Lord Spaghetti Monster you need to know to fit into our society! Why would I make a religion world? Well, I'm doing it for the good of all of you but mainly me and my beliefs, and the voice in my head that must be the Flying Spaghetti Monster told me so.

All joking aside, all I hear is this guy who has been advertising his hate as the only way, and he is furthering the fact that what he follows is hate by purposely invoking an emotional response in people to make them look bad. I do that all the time, but I don't expect to be liked or respected for it. In fact, I think many people did it to you with if you were inspired to make this post.

AK712 wrote:

Instead, everyone started asking questions that had absolutely nothing to do with Christianity, and then expected that I would have the answers on hand with no research done.

Well, that's stupid.

Welcome to the internet. How dare someone be off topic. It's such a sin on the forums you can get two whole warning points for it. I guess it's different with religion. Oh wait! It stopped being different when you brought it into the game. I have Christian, Atheist, Apatheist, Muslim, Jewish, etc. friends, and I tell them this all the time when they bring their religious beliefs against others into standard conversation. Have you even seen EE forum AMAs? The staff wants to receive certain questions, but they won't complain about the weird and off-topic ones.

AK712 wrote:

Firstly, I am releasing a full chat log of all of the activity on all of my Christian-based levels since December. This will make it very clear who is in the wrong.

Maybe the few really toxic people that threatened you, called your really horrendous things, or anything on that level, but no one else. The group of people that hate what you're doing as a whole is not in the wrong, and others saying THEIR beliefs (including satanism) are definitely not in the wrong.

AK712 wrote:

It seems that the only thing a lot of this community is good at is hate.

I second this, but you aren't making it better by promoting a religion in which homosexuality along with other completely fine things are a sin.

AK712 wrote:

but not only do you not accept any of my answers, you refuse to respect me for my beliefs, and even condemn me as a bigot for daring to believe something different than some of you.

Even the Bible has different interpretations. Who says your answers are right? I refuse to respect you for a lot more than your beliefs. I don't respect your beliefs either. I respect your right to have a belief. Oh, and according to "- THE ONLY WAY", WE are the ones daring to believe something different from you. We have broken the laws of physics by finding a way other than one.

#33 2018-04-15 00:29:38

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Enurp wrote:

Kicking people to "try and prove a point" because you can't defend your stance on something doesn't earn you a drop of respect.

N1KF wrote:

I think you are taking this too seriously.

I think you're applying a huge serious undertone to how serious I think this is. Which isn't a lot. I made the topic because I thought this world was a slight problem.

#34 2018-04-15 00:32:00

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Alright, I believe because there's a topic from the creator of the world where there is a discussion/argument happening there, this topic can be closed.

*Wet Slapping Noises*

#35 2018-04-15 00:33:40

Xfrogman43

maybe you shouldnt make a religion based world on a game with a toxic community

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by: (3)

#36 2018-04-15 01:18:02, last edited by hummerz5 (2018-04-15 01:26:09)

hummerz5

Abelysk wrote:

God created man and woman and shunned homosexuality to overpopulate the earth and kill all the trees and other animals (or cage them). Praise God.

hey just a reminder, please don't jump on the religion debate as that's too narrowly focused and already discussed. if you want, go revive that debate thread. Here we're considering the intersection of community and touchy subjects (specifically, religion)

so in that regard shh

edit:
this makes things a little hard on the eyes but I merged Enurp's complaint about AK's level into AK's topic about AK's level

edit 2:
and unlocked topic. oops

#37 2018-04-15 01:35:09

Kira

this is my only god

nicktoot.png

this level is clearly broken

Wooted by: (3)

#38 2018-04-15 01:48:35

AK712

This is absurd.

My level was cleared, apparently because I was "debating religion". I was not. Everyone else was. Apparently no one read the signs that stated that it was a sign Q&A, not an active debate.

The entire purpose of the level was to show my stance on what the Bible said and what Christianity was about. It was not for everyone to shout out their opinions about what I thought. If you want to make a level about what YOU think, YOU should make a level about it.

And the REAL absurdity is that Xenonetix apparently made an executive decision about what the Bible says, which is most DEFINITELY "discussing religion". He states that he's only "stating the facts", and then proceeds to say what the Bible means. It would seem the game owner isn't even capable of keeping his own rules:

xenonetix[4/14/2018 4:59:12 PM UTC] I don't believe it necessary to voice my opinion here, but I will state the facts
xenonetix[4/14/2018 5:00:11 PM UTC] Firstly, Everybody Edits really shouldn't be a place for political debate
xenonetix[4/14/2018 5:00:20 PM UTC] Or religious debate
xenonetix[4/14/2018 5:00:27 PM UTC] Or sexual debate
xenonetix[4/14/2018 5:00:50 PM UTC] JET: I said "shouldn't" - It's not against the rules
xenonetix[4/14/2018 5:01:22 PM UTC] Secondly, the sign is correct, to an extent, although the passage is taken out of context
xenonetix[4/14/2018 5:02:32 PM UTC] So, the context of the bible is that the act of intercourse is purely for reproduction and not for pleasure
xenonetix[4/14/2018 5:03:05 PM UTC] As such, any such acts of pleasure are basis for sin, according to the bible
xenonetix[4/14/2018 5:03:11 PM UTC] And are acts of temptation
xenonetix[4/14/2018 5:03:15 PM UTC] And TEMPTATION is the sin
xenonetix[4/14/2018 5:03:38 PM UTC] So if you give in to the TEMPTATION to be homosexual, that is defined as a sin
xenonetix[4/14/2018 5:04:23 PM UTC] Anyway, I just thought I'd state the facts of the matter

In short, Xenonetix tells us we can't discuss religion, then apparently gets to decide what the Bible says and states it as "facts". And he's not even a Christian.

Wow.

O4DmNuI.png

Wooted by:

#39 2018-04-15 01:50:53

Anak

AK712 wrote:

The entire purpose of the level was to show my stance on what the Bible said and what Christianity was about.

Why did you do this on a children's sandbox smiley game

#40 2018-04-15 01:53:20

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

AK712 wrote:

And he's not even a Christian.

Wow.

lmao
this gave me a strong KEK

if you want to discuss christianity or any other religion for that matter then go talk to soniiiety or find a christian server on discord or whatevs
dont push it on EE's toxic community

also can you stop logging chats youre not ZUCC please thanks

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#41 2018-04-15 01:54:57

AK712

Anak wrote:
AK712 wrote:

The entire purpose of the level was to show my stance on what the Bible said and what Christianity was about.

Why did you do this on a children's sandbox smiley game

I'm sorry. I didn't know that you thought that children didn't deserve to know the truth, or that you thought they were incapable of understanding basic facts about the Bible. My apologies.

I believe that there is no wrong place to spread the Gospel. It's called "the good news" for a reason. Why would you want to stop the spread of good news?

Thanks,
AK712

O4DmNuI.png

#42 2018-04-15 02:01:10

AK712

Kira wrote:

When you hear it, you either get it or you don’t.
You can explain it and explain it and explain it and people will still not get it.
Sometimes after years of not getting it, something happens in your life that makes you say, “Oh, now I get it.” We call this feeling an epiphany.
You can tell by the quality of their laughter whether or not people get it. Some laugh along because they think they’re supposed to. Some assume that to be good, the joke must be at someone’s expense…
…but the best jokes are not told at anyone else’s expense. The best presentations of the Gospel contain no malice or contempt.
Sometimes you hear it so often you stop laughing. But maybe one day it sneaks up on you and you get it again, and you start laughing and can’t stop.
Sometimes you laugh so hard it hurts. Sometimes you laugh through your tears.
Sometimes you hear it and it’s not funny. Sometimes it’s the delivery. Other times it’s your attitude.
Something about being with other people who get it makes you laugh that much harder. Sometimes a group of you start laughing and you can’t stop, because you keep each other going. These moments of joy are when you feel most strongly that life is good, that this is a slice of heaven, and you want it to never end.
Sometimes when you try to tell it, it’s not funny. Usually it is because you are trying too hard. The best humor and the best Gospel emerges from being authentically human.
When you tell a really good joke, nobody stops you by saying, “Yeah, I’ve heard that before,” because it’s worth hearing again.
Sometimes you don’t laugh, but you smile inside.

"How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, 'How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!' But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, 'Lord, who has believed what he has heard from us?' So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ." - Romans 10:14-17

If you think I'm going to stop spreading the Gospel because the owner, some of the admins, and much of the community doesn't want me to... watch me.

O4DmNuI.png

#43 2018-04-15 02:07:10

Guest.

AK712 wrote:

I believe that there is no wrong place to spread the Gospel. It's called "the good news" for a reason. Why would you want to stop the spread of good news?

"BEING GAY IS A SIN" IS NOT GOOD NEWS

#44 2018-04-15 02:35:08, last edited by mrjawapa (2018-04-15 02:40:12)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:

It is therefore bigotry, and should NOT be tolerated

Wouldn't being intolerant of his "bigotry" make you a bigot?

For those who keep saying this should not be on a "kids game", how many of you are actually kids? Do kids not go to church/bible study?

Discord: jawp#5123

#45 2018-04-15 02:38:26

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

AK712 wrote:

If you think I'm going to stop spreading the Gospel because the owner, some of the admins, and much of the community doesn't want me to... watch me.

You want us to respect your views, but won't respect ours?

Hypocrite.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#46 2018-04-15 02:40:27

AK712

Straight from the owner himself: It is not against the rules to discuss religion.

TLBqqdh.png

O4DmNuI.png

#47 2018-04-15 02:41:15, last edited by N1KF (2018-04-15 02:41:57)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Why are people saying that AK712 is pushing this? He just made a few worlds for people who are interested. While I don't feel this was the best way to evangelize, I do respect that. His comment about homosexuality was simply a response to a question he got. Even if the comment itself is arguable, it wasn't "pushed" on anybody! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Wooted by:

#48 2018-04-15 02:41:54, last edited by mrjawapa (2018-04-15 02:42:01)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Tomahawk wrote:

Hypocrite.

> Spreads religious views
> Is attacked for it, called a bigot for not having the same views as everyone else
> Says he will continue to spread religious views
> Called a hypocrite

you guys are **** in the head

#49 2018-04-15 02:42:50

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

mrjawapa wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

Hypocrite.

]
> Spreads religious views
> Is attacked for it, called a bigot for not having the same views as everyone else
> Says he will continue to spread religious views
> Called a hypocrite

I agree that it's quite weird.

#50 2018-04-15 02:43:18

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Is it discrimination to say that a book says homosexuality is bad?

BuzzerBee1523785802703303

Board footer