Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-14 22:01:05

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

[...] moreso about game rules. (a scuffle on my level)

There's been a large influx of levels that are basic debate levels that promote a very cult-y version of Christianity. I honestly believe this isn't okay for a children's game. Yes my line of "inappropriate for a children's game" is hypocritical due to my words spoken in said levels, but that doesn't get rid of the argument.

Also Recording users and having a bot go into other levels to record users is not okay. This isn't okay and this user is a problem.

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2018-04-14 22:04:47, last edited by Guest. (2018-04-14 22:06:59)

Guest.

Re: [...] moreso about game rules. (a scuffle on my level)

It seems you're talking about AK712 and his propaganda-like Christian worlds

They just make me uncomfortable and it seems like he kicks anyone who disagrees with his opinions (he says its for harassing him)

EDIT: ok this is just ****
unknown.png
i feel like the staff need to get involved with this because its getting out of hand

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2018-04-14 22:04:50

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Have you messaged a moderator about this?

#4 2018-04-14 22:15:44, last edited by Tomahawk (2018-04-14 22:17:24)

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

A world for converting people to a certain religion sounds like a fantastic idea.

Ok nvm there's a sign saying that homosexuality is a sin. Thank the owner AK712 for encouraging a modern and caring community.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#5 2018-04-14 22:16:40

Luka504

At first, his propaganda religion worlds seemed more like a running gag to me, like being overly religious to the point where it's obviously a joke.
But now that he's actually recording what people are saying without their consent is beyond scummy and makes me feel uneasy. It's making me worried that he might do this in other worlds too.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#6 2018-04-14 22:22:34

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Apparently he HAS been recording people in other worlds.

Wooted by:

#7 2018-04-14 22:24:45

Anak

Tomahawk wrote:

Ok nvm there's a sign saying that homosexuality is a sin.

Oh I'd love to have some fun in this world

Wooted by:

#8 2018-04-14 22:45:20

AK712

Let me explain what happened just a half-hour ago.

A very large amount of people went into my level, and without reading the signs, they started asking questions and expecting immediate answers.

Had any of them read the signs explaining the purpose of the level, they would have noticed they said it was a Q&A level about Christianity, where they would ask a question, and I would record their question on a sign, research the question, and then respond in signs.

Instead, everyone started asking questions that had absolutely nothing to do with Christianity, and then expected that I would have the answers on hand with no research done.

Well, that's stupid.

I also kicked a large amount of people for harassment and offensive language, but apparently everyone got angry that I did so and immediately started accusing me of being a bigot.

That is also stupid.

Therefore, I am releasing two things.

Firstly, I am releasing a full chat log of all of the activity on all of my Christian-based levels since December. This will make it very clear who is in the wrong.

Secondly, I am releasing a compiled list of screenshots of the worst and weirdest responses to these levels, to show just what I have to deal with on a daily basis from your so-called "great community".

I made this Q&A level for the sole purpose of explaining what I believe the Bible says about certain things, but not only do you not accept any of my answers, you refuse to respect me for my beliefs, and even condemn me as a bigot for daring to believe something different than some of you.

It seems that the only thing a lot of this community is good at is hate.

First release: https://justpaste.it/1jmkp
Second release: https://imgur.com/a/lFGHz

"Thanks",
AK712

O4DmNuI.png

#9 2018-04-14 22:49:22

John

i dont agree with most of your viewpoints but people shouldn't be attacking you because of them

PW?scale=2

#10 2018-04-14 22:53:32

Guest.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

to reiterate what i said:
these worlds just made me uncomfortable with the bot-logging and the christian propaganda but

attacking a part of the community on a community based game is NOT ok

#11 2018-04-14 22:55:37

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

People shouldn't attack you. However your views and the way you express them to a younger audience is not okay.

#12 2018-04-14 22:59:51, last edited by shadowda (2018-04-14 23:12:01)

shadowda

lol.

good times. such fond memories.

though its kinda weird you recorded it...

AK712 wrote:

you refuse to respect me for my beliefs, and even condemn me as a bigot for daring to believe something different than some of you.

no one deserves respect for their beliefs.
They condemn you as a bigot for your beliefs. Not for daring to believe something different.

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

Wooted by:

#13 2018-04-14 23:04:33

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

It's sad that you are being attacked for your opinions. Many people are just aggressive over the internet when it comes to opinions they don't like.

However, I think it's bad to track people and call them out which just makes them (and you) look bad. If it's a problem, report them and take it to the staff! That's what they were meant to deal with. And if you're faithful to God, why not trust that he'll take care of this? There's no need to call people out. People want an apology, not an excuse. I think you are doing harm here.

#14 2018-04-14 23:05:11, last edited by Abelysk (2018-04-14 23:05:47)

Abelysk

God created man and woman and shunned homosexuality to overpopulate the earth and kill all the trees and other animals (or cage them). Praise God.

#15 2018-04-14 23:09:18

Guest.

N1KF wrote:

Many people are just aggressive over the internet when it comes to opinions they don't like.

yeah i dont think people are too keen on "homosexuality is a sin"

#16 2018-04-14 23:10:04, last edited by Luka504 (2018-04-14 23:11:25)

Luka504

Alright so the room was finally killed and only when xeno decided to step in. Since I'm here why not keep the flames of this topic going.
So apparently AK712 is scott-free (for now) even though he quoted that homosexuality is a sin since he isn't attacking any individuals and he is citing the bible. Imo this is absolute **** trash. Yes let's allow someone to not only spread religious propaganda in a game that really shouldn't have it, but to also get away with discriminating a whole group of people and going unpunished for it just because they weren't his direct words.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#17 2018-04-14 23:19:13

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

AK712 wrote:

you refuse to respect me for my beliefs, and even condemn me as a bigot for daring to believe something different than some of you.

Free speech allows others to criticise your beliefs as much as it entitles you to announce them.

Respect? That's earned.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#18 2018-04-14 23:20:26, last edited by N1KF (2018-04-14 23:21:50)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Luka504 wrote:

Alright so the room was finally killed and only when xeno decided to step in. Since I'm here why not keep the flames of this topic going.
So apparently AK712 is scott-free (for now) even though he quoted that homosexuality is a sin since he isn't attacking any individuals and he is citing the bible. Imo this is absolute **** trash. Yes let's allow someone to not only spread religious propaganda in a game that really shouldn't have it, but to also get away with discriminating a whole group of people and going unpunished for it just because they weren't his direct words.

Saying that homosexuality is a sin may make sense in ancient languages, but it doesnt translate to English very well where the word means something a lot different. I think whether or not it's hate speech depends on which interpretation AK712 meant. While I doubt it was meant to be the more hateful option ("Your existence is sin") than the other ("Acting on your desire is a sin"), I can understand why it could come across that way to somebody who isn't familiar with the Bible.

I guess it just depends on whether the staff team want to side with AK712 who (I assume) goofed up, or the majority who misinterpreted what he said and got offended.

#19 2018-04-14 23:23:19

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

this is hillarious lmao

if you dont like his crappy propaganda worlds then do the same as me
dont join them

that being said, using a bot to log all the chats just for the sake of posting a topic saying "look how bad these people are wow" is indeed **** retarded
seems like someone needs to meet up with the congress of usa for being data hungry

Luka504 wrote:

So apparently AK712 is gonna get off scott-free when he quoted that homosexuality is a sin since he isn't attacking any individuals and he is citing the bible.

Tomahawk wrote:

Ok nvm there's a sign saying that homosexuality is a sin.

i dont understand why y'all getting triggered so hard specifically over this, is it a sin to say "homosexuality is a sin" nowadays? what a time to be alive

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)

#20 2018-04-14 23:24:08

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

I wasn't making this topic about the whole homosexuality, mostly the recording thing. Plus his message isn't okay. Seems cult-y.

#21 2018-04-14 23:26:06

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Enurp wrote:

Seems cult-y.

Can you define cult-y? You keep using that word and I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that.

#22 2018-04-14 23:27:08

XxAtillaxX

Luka504 wrote:

I mostly agree. It isn't his position to moderate the game either, he should leave it to the moderators.

I don't care about the religious propaganda aspect. I'm entirely convinced that the sign is endorsing and advocating a bigoted belief.

It isn't okay just because it's a "citation" when it's completely unnecessary to include. It isn't just a citation either, it's an agreement.
This is the sign:

CONTENT WARNING

It's an implicit agreement to the passage, and it's explicitly stating that the passage "clearly states" something, which means they agree with it. It is therefore bigotry, and should NOT be tolerated in a children's game.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#23 2018-04-14 23:29:24

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Tomahawk wrote:

Respect? That's earned.

And so is hatred. AK712 does not deserve much of the things said in the screenshots.

#24 2018-04-14 23:32:13

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Kicking people to "try and prove a point" because you can't defend your stance on something doesn't earn you a drop of respect.

Wooted by:

#25 2018-04-14 23:32:16

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I don't care about the religious propaganda aspect. I'm entirely convinced that the sign is endorsing and advocating a bigoted belief.

In what way is it bigoted?

BuzzerBee1523785802703303

Board footer