Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#151 2018-04-12 04:17:08, last edited by Kira (2018-04-12 04:20:18)

Kira

Re: Easter and Halloween Contest

My idea is very simple, yet quite hard to execute. To make it short, a monthly contest. Now, before you jump on your keyboard to complain about that, hear me out.

It would work that way: No theme, 3 weeks to build, 1 week to judge.
The prize? An exclusive smiley.

The only thing you have to do, as a player is to build, and register your world. No need of registering before-hand, loss of time, and unneeded, quite honestly. Now, with EE current's population, gathering members for contests is HARD.

Here is my suggestion (Honestly most of you might not like this idea):
-Whenever you login into the game, you would be redirected into a world that gives you the latest news. I imagine it like that: Spawn in a house, a news board right near it, so players will be forced to know that a contest is actually happening.

Or

-Upon entering the lobby, the first thing you see is the NEWS tab, and not the friends one. Practical, less of a pain to establish.

Submitting the same world each month is allowed, it would force the player to improve the current creation. After judging and announcing the winner, we should have at least 10 honorable mentions each time to show who actually got close on winning.

It's a rather fair, and interesting way on obtaining an exclusive artifact.

Thoughts?

Wooted by: (2)

#152 2018-04-12 04:18:59

John

i liked most of your suggest but idk if thers really a point cause of the rEEboot

PW?scale=2

#153 2018-04-12 04:34:03

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

John wrote:

i liked most of your suggest but idk if thers really a point cause of the rEEboot

I think there would be a point to that. If we're moving away from the Flash version, why not go out a contest or two?

#154 2018-04-12 04:37:54

John

N1KF wrote:
John wrote:

I think there would be a point to that. If we're moving away from the Flash version, why not go out a contest or two?

that makes sense, why not just have another contest where exclusives can be at least enjoyed before they mean nothing?

PW?scale=2

Wooted by: (2)

#155 2018-04-12 09:43:04

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Kira wrote:

-Whenever you login into the game, you would be redirected into a world that gives you the latest news. I imagine it like that: Spawn in a house, a news board right near it, so players will be forced to know that a contest is actually happening.

This better be in the rEEboot.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#156 2018-04-12 15:14:37

peace

Kira wrote:

My idea is very simple, yet quite hard to execute. To make it short, a monthly contest. Now, before you jump on your keyboard to complain about that, hear me out.

The only thing you have to do, as a player is to build, and register your world. No need of registering before-hand, loss of time, and unneeded, quite honestly. Now, with EE current's population, gathering members for contests is HARD.

Or

-Upon entering the lobby, the first thing you see is the NEWS tab, and not the friends one. Practical, less of a pain to establish.

Submitting the same world each month is allowed, it would force the player to improve the current creation. After judging and announcing the winner, we should have at least 10 honorable mentions each time to show who actually got close on winning.

Thoughts?

ita pretty hadrd to hold montly contests as they need time to make ghrapics for the smilesy and such you xan tigve them only a week also dont rederict people to a world if they do not want it and th enews tab will always have a green! sign so not need to rederict tehm to there they maby want to see their friends first instead add a chanalog as an extra tab  and/or a tab that redeircs to the forum to game bussiness or other important topics

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#157 2018-04-12 16:17:30

Emma333

Kira wrote:

Or

Thoughts?

Yea I'd support that. Also gives a chance to the people who don't really have time to build a good world in 3 weeks as there are no themes and you can submit an older world. Though I do think once a month is too often with the current amount of players, it's not a big problem but judges would get tired of judging the same worlds over and over again and will have to deal with a lot of low quality content. Doing it once every 2 or 3 months would solve that at least a bit.

Pm me with anything math related please

#158 2018-04-12 19:03:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I would just like to give my input that it's high time EE holds another contest again. It's pretty much the only times EE has the semblance of actually being an active game that people play.
Not sure about "every month" etc, but if that could be done then go for it.
Also rEEboot sounds like another fever dream created by the people that are still in the waiting line for that unity doohickey.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#159 2018-04-12 19:21:58

Koto

Maybe just do one contest a season (4 a year?).  I could get behind contests with no theme.

#160 2018-04-12 21:54:25

RavaTroll

Yes for more contests

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

Wooted by: (4)

#161 2018-04-13 06:28:31

Joeyc

if we're going to be redirected to a new board, might as well just make an annoucmenet on the game itself

#162 2018-04-13 21:45:54

Guest.

suggestion for reboot: have contests thought over and prepared for more than 2 weeks

it would b a nice feature please add good suggest https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/f/fe/Smiley_smiley

#163 2018-04-14 01:13:04

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Contest Idea: Have Chris's friends judge it and then in the middle of level building make Backgrounds lose their mini map color and have decorations have a mini map color.

Wooted by:

#164 2018-04-14 01:23:26

dcomet

give everyone superhero

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

dcomet1523665406703047

Board footer