Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 2018-04-03 21:17:41

Anak

Re: demod zoey

Kira wrote:

Maybe Zoey can do that for us, since she's so sure about her professionalism. I never thought I'd get banned for that honestly.

I'm sure she can, but the thing is you're the one who's accused her and started this conversation when all you've said about it is that you were "joking around", and failed to mention what specifically you said/what happened in the conversation. Till someone does provide screenshots or chat logs or whatever, that would certainly be a welcome addition to shed light on the situation.
(I still maintain it should have been brought up privately, and if other staff members say she's fine then I trust them, but we may as well have some clarity)

Wooted by: (2)

#127 2018-04-04 05:39:02

Schlog

W5j6Pm9.png

#128 2018-04-05 11:52:30

Nou

N1KF wrote:
John wrote:
N1KF wrote:

If she can't follow a rule on the Discord server

What are you referring to?

Zoey got into a discussion with a user not voting in politics. When he was trying to defend his position for not voting, Zoey flamed him at least three total times. She then had the chat vote on whether or not the user would be banned to make a point that votes matter, but it backfired on her and she banned herself after the chat voted to do so. She was demoted from being a moderator after that.

I heard she also cut in line at Walmart in 2006, which is totally relevant

JFC do you people have nothing better to do than spending hours on this witch hunt? It's been going on for 6 pages. Ironically it's the same people that complain about EE having a toxic community. Congrats guys, you're part of the problem!

No u.

#129 2018-04-28 08:06:48

XxAtillaxX

another one to add to the record

>insult her pet hermit crab, calling it as sentient as a goldfish and saying it should be eaten instead of buried
>proceeds to get offended and mutes me for an entire week.
>phinarose reverses the week long mute
>I tell Zoey that her mute was unreasonable
>proceeds to ban me from the discord server for saying that

an excellent moderator, it's too bad N1KF left the moderation team yesterday, should've been Zoey.

oh and also she muted Sqwairle for a week today for reaction spam even though it was another user changing their nickname to Sqwairle and impersonating him. quality mod skills.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#130 2018-04-28 09:09:46

Sqwairle

XxAtillaxX wrote:

>insult her pet hermit crab, calling it as sentient as a goldfish and saying it should be eaten instead of buried

an excellent moderator, it's too bad N1KF left the moderation team yesterday, should've been Zoey.

oh and also she muted Sqwairle for a week today for reaction spam even though it was another user changing their nickname to Sqwairle and impersonating him. quality mod skills.

Sorry but nobody on Discord will demod her.. The only mods remaining are either way inactive or they just dont care..

By the way Zumza told me that he lost his functions of moderator for 2 months, if it's true well im sure it was because he was the only one to do he job..

#131 2018-04-28 11:02:06, last edited by Luka504 (2018-04-28 11:04:04)

Luka504

XxAtillaxX wrote:

Good job taking out as much context from the situation as possible to paint a bad picture of Zoey.
When you insulted her pet crab that recently died, which you knew Zoey cared about, you were also indirectly insulting her. It was an attack on Zoey and you know it was.
You then got muted for a week not just because of this one incident, but because of the many times you got muted for being an absolute slimeball on the discord server. Particularly towards Zoey.
Then after you got muted you decided to go and cry over to Phina to unmute you, and when she does, you go back to the discord server to tell Zoey that your mute was unjustified (which it wasn't) and that you are apparently too good to be muted. Then you got banned.
After all that, you still have the audacity to come over here to complain that you aren't allowed to be a total jerk on the discord server and that Zoey should be demodded even though you are the reason this entire fiasco started.
Anyway I hope that I have explained perfectly why you are banned Atilla.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

#132 2018-04-28 11:26:19

Koto

R.I.P.

Hermit crab

20??-Too Soon

#133 2018-04-28 14:10:54

John

XxAtillaxX wrote:

honestly that sounds accurate. zoey has proven that she isn't capable of being a moderator on that discord server (which is why i left) im not saying shes a bad ee mod because it seems she hasnt messed up yet//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

PW?scale=2

Wooted by:

#134 2018-04-28 18:36:30

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Hello, it me.

a) discord server =/= ee

b) Have you tried having a minimum amount of empathy for someone mourning a dead pet, instead of linking directions on how to cook it? Or, you know, not mock my relationship? Or mock my eating disorder? Or using racial slurs, which are against the rules? You've been muted 26 times on the discord server. You literally admitted to insulting my pet crab, which, once again, is dead, and I feel sad about that because he was my pet and I loved him. Yeah, you're going to get muted for that, because it's a little bit of a jerk move.

c) If I were to reverse someone else's moderation decision, guess what would happen? Someone would make a post here saying I should be demodded. If I recall correctly, I was demodded on the forums for doing that. So really, why did Phina (my fellow EE mod) unmute you without any discussion whatsoever? Should I make a demod Phinarose topic about that?

d) I banned you because you weren't going to let yourself be muted, as proven by the fact that you messaged someone else to unmute you instead of PMing me yourself.

So we're really going to go through this again? Someone gets punished for something against the rules, and they're mad about it, so therefore I should be demodded instead of them taking responsibility for their own actions.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#135 2018-04-28 19:53:27

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Nou wrote:

I heard she also cut in line at Walmart in 2006, which is totally relevant

JFC do you people have nothing better to do than spending hours on this witch hunt? It's been going on for 6 pages. Ironically it's the same people that complain about EE having a toxic community. Congrats guys, you're part of the problem!

This quote just becomes more relevant. Especially when it comes to the Atilla situation.

Wooted by:

#136 2018-04-28 20:34:39

XxAtillaxX

Zoey2070 wrote:

b) Have you tried having a minimum amount of empathy for someone mourning a dead pet, instead of linking directions on how to cook it? Or, you know, not mock my relationship? Or mock my eating disorder? Or using racial slurs, which are against the rules? You've been muted 26 times on the discord server. You literally admitted to insulting my pet crab, which, once again, is dead, and I feel sad about that because he was my pet and I loved him. Yeah, you're going to get muted for that, because it's a little bit of a jerk move.

It isn't against the rules to insult a pet and it isn't your responsibility to moderate purely based off of your feelings. You aren't the victim of being insulted, the dead crab is. You can bring up every time I've been muted as if that justifies a WEEK for saying crabs should be eaten, which they should. Gordon Ramsay approves.

Zoey2070 wrote:

c) If I were to reverse someone else's moderation decision, guess what would happen? Someone would make a post here saying I should be demodded. If I recall correctly, I was demodded on the forums for doing that. So really, why did Phina (my fellow EE mod) unmute you without any discussion whatsoever? Should I make a demod Phinarose topic about that?

You made an unjustified decision and it should have been overturned, and was. It's a fallacy when you attempt to equivocate your actions with hers, since yours are actually worse. I'm aware people don't like me, I don't attempt to appeal to others. It's always the very same people defending you, whereas the people who defend me are the same people I've often criticised and been criticised by.

Zoey2070 wrote:

d) I banned you because you weren't going to let yourself be muted, as proven by the fact that you messaged someone else to unmute you instead of PMing me yourself.

I messaged them because I'm not able to message you on Discord. You deleted me as a friend because your feelings were hurt and you have direct messages disabled unless they're in the same server - which I wasn't, because you banned me.

Zoey2070 wrote:

So we're really going to go through this again? Someone gets punished for something against the rules, and they're mad about it, so therefore I should be demodded instead of them taking responsibility for their own actions.

I think, if you're going to use the same excuse that I should be banned because I've been muted 26 times then yes, you should be replaced as a moderator because you've made moronic moderation decisions and have been repeatedly de-modded for doing so, time and time again.

Luka504 wrote:

Anyway I hope that I have explained perfectly why you are banned Atilla.

You didn't add anything original that was left out. I explained the context fully, you're bringing in arbitrary reasons which were not stated or implied.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#137 2018-04-28 21:04:13, last edited by MartenM (2018-04-28 21:05:27)

MartenM
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:

Zoey2070 wrote:

It isn't against the rules to insult a pet and it isn't your responsibility to moderate purely based off of your feelings. You aren't the victim of being insulted, the dead crab is. You can bring up every time I've been muted as if that justifies a WEEK for saying crabs should be eaten, which they should. Gordon Ramsay approves.

Can't say I know both of you well and I do not follow the discussion too much (not really into demod bla bla topics) but just looking at this one statement you sound like an absolute ****.
Your argument that it 'It Is An Insult For The Crab' makes absolutly no sense since from these couple of sentences you can clearly tell that you know she takes it quite personal and you know you are indirectly hurting her with those statments.

XxAtillaxX wrote:

It isn't against the rules to insult a pet

No, it isn't in the rules, but I can only gues that there are some rules to keep people from being harassed and as far as I can tell you seemed to have broken that rule.

Honestly why do you even bother. You are playing with fire when insulting a mod so don't come here for some kind of revenge when you do get punished.

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

Wooted by: (3)

#138 2018-04-28 21:23:41

XxAtillaxX

MartenM wrote:

No, it isn't in the rules, but I can only gues that there are some rules to keep people from being harassed and as far as I can tell you seemed to have broken that rule.

MartenM wrote:

Honestly why do you even bother. You are playing with fire when insulting a mod so don't come here for some kind of revenge when you do get punished.

>you are playing with fire when you insult a police officer so don't complain when you get thrown in jail
it isn't harassment to state that crabs should be eaten instead of mourned and buried. you shouldn't be able to ban people from the server purely on the basis of them hurting your feelings, you're arguing for a very slippery slope in that case where nobody is allowed to say anything remotely offensive under the constant threat of being permanently banned for doing so

signature.png
*u stinky*

#139 2018-04-28 21:27:31, last edited by Kira (2018-04-28 21:27:46)

Kira

If you're looking for pointless drama just call Atilla

-

Also Zoey, I understand your point of view, but you're not all that rainbows and stuff, especially when it comes to moderation.

#140 2018-04-28 22:38:02

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

XxAtillaxX wrote:

i really dont like u

#141 2018-04-28 22:47:45

XxAtillaxX

Pyromaniac wrote:

i really dont like u

yes i know. i made an earlier post saying she has allies that always side with her including you
but if you were banned for the same reason id defend you either way even if i disliked you, which i don't because i dont really know you beyond joining bandwagons

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#142 2018-04-28 23:00:19

RavaTroll

I'd mute you for having tried to burn down the roman empire though.

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#143 2018-04-28 23:57:44

Luka504

Atilla wrote:

You didn't add anything original that was left out. I explained the context fully, you're bringing in arbitrary reasons which were not stated or implied.

Boi don't hit me with this garbage ''You didn't add to what I said'' argument, because I very much have. You purposefully left out a pretty vital chunk of information in your original post in an attempt to paint a good picture of yourself and a bad picture of Zoey. I filled in the blanks that you purposefully left empty, but since apparently I'm not contributing to this discussion, then let me make this post as air-tight as possible to demonstrate how big of a jerk you truly are.

Let's begin at the beginning. Zoey posted a picture of her hermit crab saying how it recently died and how she is mourning over its death. You then take the perfect opportunity to tell her that she should take her pet, which you knew she loved and cared about, and cook it instead of burrying it. I really don't have to explain why this is scummy, but knowing you Atilla you're probably going to ask me to anyways.
Just because it isn't a traditional pet, doesn't make its death any less tragic. You do not tell a pet owner to cook the dead body of her pet. You. Do. Not. This is one of the most unempathetic and crude things you have ever said.

Atilla wrote:

You aren't the victim of being insulted, the dead crab is.

Who do you think you're fooling with this? This was a direct jab on Zoey and you know it was. You can keep pretending it wasn't (And you probably will), but you used Zoey's crab to attack her.

Then, let's move onto you getting muted for a week. In your original post, you seem to have conveniently left out the part where you got muted 26 times in the past for all kinds of reasons, which was the main reason you got muted for an entire week. If it was your first offense I'm certain Zoey would've muted you for maybe an hour. You painted her muting you as a ''Zoey just got triggered LOLZ *dabs*'' thing when really she was completely in the right on this one.

Then, we have phina unmuting you. Instead of just accepting your mute because you are clearly in the wrong, you decide to go over to another staff member and cry to them that you got banned for unjust reasons (Much like you are doing right now). Now I don't want to throw much negative light on Phina, I'm sure she was doing what she believed was right, however she should have discussed things with Zoey to get a full grasp of the story before doing something rash like this. As zoey said, if the situation was different and Zoey did something against the desire of a mod, people would complain about it, but since this discussion is about Phina, then you guys can turn a blind eye saying ''This should have been overturned''

Atilla wrote:

I messaged them because I'm not able to message you on Discord. You deleted me as a friend because your feelings were hurt and you have direct messages disabled unless they're in the same server - which I wasn't, because you banned me.

You know what, you are completely right on this one.
Too bad it doesn't make any **** difference. Zoey's main point still stands. You were apparently ''Too good to be muted'' (Also a thing you coincidentally forgot to mention in your original post) which was just asking for her to just drop the ban bomb on you. You have shown that you're ready to just ask a mod to unmute you, and considering you have a great streak of being a jerk on the discord server then then I would be legit shocked if you weren't banned.

Atilla wrote:

I think, if you're going to use the same excuse that I should be banned because I've been muted 26 times then yes, you should be replaced as a moderator because you've made moronic moderation decisions and have been repeatedly de-modded for doing so, time and time again.

W-What?

All-in-all, you're just a bad person Atilla. I really can't sugarcoat it. I might get warned for this post, and frankly I won't be shocked I see a ban on my accouny, but I really can't let you get away with being such a despicable human being. You insult someone's pet and by extension the person mourning the death of her pet, get muted for doing so, tangle another staff member in this mess by having her un-mute you, get banned for provoking the person who muted you even more, and then still have the audacity to argue on the that you aren't in the wrong here.
You.
Are.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#144 2018-04-29 00:02:44

Anak

giphy.gif

Why is this thread not locked yet

Wooted by: (4)

#145 2018-04-29 00:27:19

XxAtillaxX

Luka504 wrote:

Boi don't hit me with this garbage ''You didn't add to what I said'' argument, because I very much have. You purposefully left out a pretty vital chunk of information in your original post in an attempt to paint a good picture of yourself and a bad picture of Zoey. I filled in the blanks that you purposefully left empty, but since apparently I'm not contributing to this discussion, then let me make this post as air-tight as possible to demonstrate how big of a jerk you truly are.

You didn't. I made a joke towards someone that used a male pronoun and asked if they just assumed the crabs gender, to which Zoey took offence and called a **** joke - so naturally, I made another joke. You have yet to state anything I had left out, as you claim.

Luka504 wrote:

Who do you think you're fooling with this? This was a direct jab on Zoey and you know it was. You can keep pretending it wasn't (And you probably will), but you used Zoey's crab to attack her.

I didn't attack her. I made a joke because she said my previous one was ****. I didn't say anything about her as a pet owner. I merely stated eating a crab is better than burying it.
I lost a pet bunny in the past, and there are people that eat rabbits. It's pretty common, actually. I don't think it'd be right for me to ban people for saying rabbits should be eaten, even though I disagree with it and find it offensive.

Luka504 wrote:

Instead of just accepting your mute because you are clearly in the wrong, you decide to go over to another staff member and cry to them that you got banned for unjust reasons

I was unmuted because I wasn't in the wrong, and I was unbanned because I wasn't in the wrong. I'm not certain who the one crying is.

Luka504 wrote:

s zoey said, if the situation was different and Zoey did something against the desire of a mod, people would complain about it, but since this discussion is about Phina, then you guys can turn a blind eye saying ''This should have been overturned''

A false equivalence and a blind, unsubstantiated assertion. I'm not going to suggest that she'd have her detractors complaining, but who cares if they do? I don't care about the feelings of a moderator, I care about their actions and whether they did the right thing.
Zoey did do something against the desire of a moderator, she banned me after Phinarose overturned my mute.

Luka504 wrote:

You know what, you are completely right on this one.
Too bad it doesn't make any **** difference. Zoey's main point still stands.

"You're right. TOO BAD LOL DOESN'T MATTER" good argument, also I didn't suggest that it debunked her main point? where did you get that from

Luka504 wrote:

W-What?

All-in-all, you're just a bad person Atilla. I really can't sugarcoat it.

- instead of addressing the point made proceed to pretend to not understand it as though it's unintelligible -

I'm fine with being disliked. I've defended people I dislike, and conversely a portion of them have defended me. If you disagree with me, that's fine. I don't think it's a great standpoint to ban someone merely because you personally dislike them, though.
I'm not banned any longer, anyhow, so I'm not interested in continuing to defend my points. I posted here add it to the record, not to have a wall of text debate - nothing original left to debate. As such, I'm not replying to further posts, so have fun. <3

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#146 2018-04-29 00:29:06

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

wew this is fun
why are you into walls of texts so much luka

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#147 2018-04-29 01:10:09

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

@tilla:

Rules:
#1 - Be nice to others.

Unfortunately it's not for you to decide whether your actions have hurt others. You'd've been better off criticising only the ban duration, as that's hard to justify.

But how about next time you post the whole truth instead of a summary that casts you in the best possible light? Then you can avoid having to downplay the stuff you didn't mention, and your case is that much stronger. And perhaps we can avoid miles of irrelevant argument.

A short and snappy drama episode? Imagine that.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#148 2018-04-29 01:15:17

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Tomahawk wrote:

@tilla:

Rules:
#1 - Be nice to others.

Unfortunately it's not for you to decide whether your actions have hurt others. You'd've been better off criticising only the ban duration, as that's hard to justify.

But how about next time you post the whole truth instead of a summary that casts you in the best possible light? Then you can avoid having to downplay the stuff you didn't mention, and your case is that much stronger. And perhaps we can avoid miles of irrelevant argument.

I believe the 'others' in that sentence refers to other users, hence being more like: "#1 - Be nice to other [users]"
I don't think the crab was an user so I don't think this rule applies.

gLjTZE1.png

#149 2018-04-29 01:16:41, last edited by Sqwairle (2018-04-29 01:17:07)

Sqwairle

ZeldaXD wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

@tilla:

Rules:
#1 - Be nice to others.

I believe the 'others' in that sentence refers to other users, hence being more like: "#1 - Be nice to other [users]"
I don't think the crab was an user so I don't think this rule applies.

The crab was more than a user.. Maybe he has a Grown-up role too.. In that case rest in peace..

#150 2018-04-29 02:15:12

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I agree that Atilla's remarks are low, but had they been directed towards anyone else he wouldn't have been banned.

Discord: jawp#5123

Schlog1525488127705282

Board footer