Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-07 20:51:03

Schlog

demod zoey

she's been shown to be completely incapable of moderating multiple times

u only made her staff because the fool was begging for it constantly

#2 2018-01-07 20:52:02

XxAtillaxX

Re: demod zoey

just don't call her anorexic or you might get permanently banned from ee

signature.png
*u stinky*

#3 2018-01-07 20:56:41

Different55
Forum Admin

Just had flashbacks to last year

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 2018-01-07 21:02:52

peace

XxAtillaxX wrote:

thas not a reason for a pemra ban

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#5 2018-01-07 21:08:49

Moukdaboss
Banned

demod zoey

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2018-01-07 21:16:02

XxAtillaxX

Different55 wrote:

Just had flashbacks to last year

ah that time when she was demoted and went on a rampage destroying the server when she was given a '2nd chance' like someone she disagreed with

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#7 2018-01-07 21:17:53

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

Tomahawk wrote:

Give her a chance. If NVD gets another go then so should Zoey.

#8 2018-01-07 21:18:48

Moukdaboss
Banned

ok if she doesnt ban schlog and insanity at the first chance she gets i will paypal someone a dollar

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

#9 2018-01-07 22:16:57

capasha

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I remember when sonytv said that, that ban come quickly.

Wooted by:

PTU

#10 2018-01-07 22:42:30

The 135 Guy

There's a small issue with this, though.
Namely, NDA contract. Emalton is not allowed to demote zoey, and I bet that he made it for a year, the fool he is.

Instead of iguesti, we get zoey. Either way we get power-abusing staff. And now they can't do anything about zoey, and we don't even know for how long. A month, a year, a few years?

BZ8z2l1.png
QUiiw7V.png

Wooted by:

#11 2018-01-07 22:45:04

Different55
Forum Admin

The 135 Guy wrote:

Namely, NDA contract. Emalton is not allowed to demote zoey, and I bet that he made it for a year, the fool he is.

Literally what

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#12 2018-01-07 22:49:06

hummerz5

Different55 wrote:
The 135 Guy wrote:

Literally what

yes that, but also

The 135 Guy wrote:

Instead of iguesti,

???

anywho I'm confused as to why the acronym even appeared. First I heard it on this site, we were debating some application process for mods. Then Emalton says "don't worry, we're making an NDA" and then everyone rolls with it like that made sense.

Wooted by: (2)

#13 2018-01-07 22:56:43

The 135 Guy

hummerz5 wrote:
The 135 Guy wrote:

Instead of iguesti,

???

anywho I'm confused as to why the acronym even appeared. First I heard it on this site, we were debating some application process for mods. Then Emalton says "don't worry, we're making an NDA" and then everyone rolls with it like that made sense.

IguestI is Ernesdo, aka Zhyrllos. Emalton was considering having him as a staff member, and he would abuse power just as much as zoey.

BZ8z2l1.png
QUiiw7V.png

#14 2018-01-07 23:03:12

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

The 135 Guy wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:
The 135 Guy wrote:

Instead of iguesti,

???

IguestI is Ernesdo, aka Zhyrllos. Emalton was considering having him as a staff member, and he would abuse power just as much as zoey.

id much much more have zoey as staff rather than ernesdo, tbh

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#15 2018-01-08 00:37:40

Mait

what happens when i tell the truth to zoey that shes anorexic?

Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

#16 2018-01-08 00:44:18

Joeyc

maxi123 wrote:
The 135 Guy wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:
The 135 Guy wrote:

Instead of iguesti,

???

I'd probably want ernesdo/zyhrllos, much more than zoey. Like people said, she literally begged for it.
That's not something anybody can do unless they're capable.

#17 2018-01-08 00:45:51, last edited by Guest. (2018-01-08 00:48:03)

Guest.

The 135 Guy wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:
The 135 Guy wrote:

Instead of iguesti,

???

what the **** are you talking about

also on topic why are u hating on zoey when shes literally done nothing

nvd has been given 3 chances and u cant give her 1??

Wooted by: (3)

#18 2018-01-08 00:46:22

HeyNK

ninjasupeatsninja wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

Give her a chance. If NVD gets another go then so should Zoey.

downwooted //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

zoey resign or face impeachment! !!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad <-- mad smileys, coming to zoey's house to protest.

______________            ________________
     |  impeach zoey  |       | #anorexiagate |
     ______________             ______________
    /                                   /
  /                                   /
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad    //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad     //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad      //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad    //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad    //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad    //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad    //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad    //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad    //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
_ //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad    //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad    //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad    //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad    //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
     ______________                      ________________________                  ________________________
     |  this has been tried  |  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad| HeyNK would be a good mod|  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad     //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad     | we agree - the community  |
     ______________                     ________________________                   ________________________
    /   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad      /                    //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink                      //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue             /
  /                                           /                                                             /
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad     //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad                    //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile     //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink                   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile     //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL  https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Wooted by: (6)

#19 2018-01-08 01:04:54

soniiiety

some things i did in the past that might get me banned now idk, also schlog i hope  you don't get banned

and also i got banned from ee discord for saying anorexic as well, but that is half of the reasons why i am banned,

i got banned for fakes rules they made, they said i was anoyying, zoey didn't like me because her and them on the discord don't like autism and they think i have it,

and for other reasons as well, also schlog you can continue as me on this forum if you like or if people disagree then they can vote for someone or for them selves to have for me.

#20 2018-01-08 01:18:55

Guest.

soniiiety wrote:

some things i did in the past that might get me banned now idk, also schlog i hope  you don't get banned

and also i got banned from ee discord for saying anorexic as well, but that is half of the reasons why i am banned,

i got banned for fakes rules they made, they said i was anoyying, zoey didn't like me because her and them on the discord don't like autism and they think i have it,

and for other reasons as well, also schlog you can continue as me on this forum if you like or if people disagree then they can vote for someone or for them selves to have for me.

mentioning anorexia is downright insulting

as for made up rules...
unknown.png

Wooted by:

PTU

#21 2018-01-08 01:21:10

XxAtillaxX

zyhrllos wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

as for made up rules...
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

you were whining about a snowflake aura for 50 minutes straight. if that's not annoying I don't know what is

signature.png
*u stinky*

#22 2018-01-08 01:27:53

soniiiety

XxAtillaxX wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

as for made up rules...
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

you were whining about a snowflake aura for 50 minutes straight. if that's not annoying I don't know what is

i wasn't being anoyying, i said you or some said i was, and idk what your talking about a snowflake aura?.

zoey made up a her own rule, it goes like this:if you ping anyone you get mute for 80 mins + and more every time you do, also i was aloud to ping UNLESS the person who says not to ping them says no or don't do it, plus zoey thought me pinging 1 or 2 people is spam or mass spam, and then if i talk and say hello in the channels where people are talking i get muted, etc

Wooted by:

#23 2018-01-08 01:30:19

XxAtillaxX

soniiiety wrote:

i wasn't being anoyying, i said you or some said i was, and idk what your talking about a snowflake aura?.

I was replying to Ernesdo, not you.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#24 2018-01-08 01:36:15

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Joeyc wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
The 135 Guy wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:
The 135 Guy wrote:

Instead of iguesti,

???

I'd probably want ernesdo/zyhrllos, much more than zoey. Like people said, she literally begged for it.
That's not something anybody can do unless they're capable.

are there pics of her begging for it because i seem to be missing out on a lot of things and i dont really believe what youre saying

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#25 2018-01-08 01:41:12, last edited by soniiiety (2018-01-08 01:43:34)

soniiiety

XxAtillaxX wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

I was replying to Ernesdo, not you.

oh my mistake, if i had my glasses on i would have known and also somtimes im am thinking to fast and i need to slow down etc and i need to double check what i read

Schlog1525488127705282

Board footer