Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 2018-04-03 15:43:54

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Re: demod zoey

I agree completly with zoey. bypassing bans is very bad.

#102 2018-04-03 16:12:23

Kira

RailMat wrote:

I agree completly with zoey. bypassing bans is very bad.

I agree with you, It's horrible

#103 2018-04-03 18:14:28

Bimps

Zoey2070 wrote:
Kira wrote:

It wasn't your place to moderate there

...as a moderator of the game, my place to moderate is everywhere in-game. As a former mod, you should know that.

Kira wrote:

You knew it was going to get me banned

So you said something you knew was going to get you banned but you're complaining because you actually were banned? Can't say I'm following your logic here.

stop cherrypicking parts of his post

#104 2018-04-03 18:24:41

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Joeyc wrote:

what does discord have to do with ee

If she can't follow a rule on the Discord server, why should we trust her to enforce the same rule in-game?

#105 2018-04-03 18:30:31

John

N1KF wrote:

If she can't follow a rule on the Discord server

What are you referring to?

PW?scale=2

#106 2018-04-03 18:34:40

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

John wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Zoey got into a discussion with a user not voting in politics. When he was trying to defend his position for not voting, Zoey flamed him at least three total times. She then had the chat vote on whether or not the user would be banned to make a point that votes matter, but it backfired on her and she banned herself after the chat voted to do so. She was demoted from being a moderator after that.

#107 2018-04-03 18:35:58

Bimps

N1KF wrote:
John wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Zoey got into a discussion with a user not voting in politics. When he was trying to defend his position for not voting, Zoey flamed him at least three total times. She then had the chat vote on whether or not the user would be banned to make a point that votes matter, but it backfired on her and she banned herself after the chat voted to do so. She was demoted from being a moderator after that.

yknow if this isnt enough proof that zoey hasnt changed idk what is

#108 2018-04-03 18:56:17

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

From my (I would say outside opinion). I honestly believe the whole fighting with Zoey has become a ****. Why are we holding a moderator up to such a high standard to not make human errors and mistakes. It's like people getting **** when they see a teacher at a bar. I think we all need to calm the **** down and back away from this. Try to be nice people for once.

Wooted by: (2)

#109 2018-04-03 19:10:03

Luka504

ThuggishPrune wrote:

From my (I would say outside opinion). I honestly believe the whole fighting with Zoey has become a ****. Why are we holding a moderator up to such a high standard to not make human errors and mistakes. It's like people getting **** when they see a teacher at a bar. I think we all need to calm the **** down and back away from this. Try to be nice people for once.

I mean there's a big difference between a simple mistake to flaming another user for having a different opinion and threatening to ban them for it.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

#110 2018-04-03 19:16:25

Anak

Has this issue actually been brought up privately with staff in a constructive manner? Apologies if it has but this whole thread just seems intent on causing pointless drama.

Wooted by: (2)

#111 2018-04-03 19:44:59, last edited by N1KF (2018-04-03 19:45:11)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Anak wrote:

Has this issue actually been brought up privately with staff in a constructive manner? Apologies if it has but this whole thread just seems intent on causing pointless drama.

According to Phinarose in the Discord server, Zoey does well with reports and hasn't done anything questionable.

#112 2018-04-03 19:50:35

Phinarose

As the head moderator of the team, one of my responsibilities is to keep an eye on the actions of moderators in regards to handling reports. I do admit in the past I was a bit nervous about how Zoey would do on staff given her past moderation on the forums. However, I can honestly say that Zoey hasn't done anything irresponsible when it comes to dealing with reports. Often Zoey has asked guidance from either me and lrussell on how she should handle reports, that way she knows that she isn't doing the wrong thing. I can't speak on her behalf regarding how she may act of discord or anything, but in regards to her role as a moderator of EE, she is doing good.

WjoM2zh.png

#113 2018-04-03 20:28:53

John

N1KF wrote:
John wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Oh wow, that's uncool. I don't blame people for questioning her moderation skills but was she an EE mod at the time?
If so, yikes. If not then it's not as bad.

phinarose wrote:

As the head moderator of the team, one of my responsibilities is to keep an eye on the actions of moderators in regards to handling reports. I do admit in the past I was a bit nervous about how Zoey would do on staff given her past moderation on the forums. However, I can honestly say that Zoey hasn't done anything irresponsible when it comes to dealing with reports. Often Zoey has asked guidance from either me and lrussell on how she should handle reports, that way she knows that she isn't doing the wrong thing. I can't speak on her behalf regarding how she may act of discord or anything, but in regards to her role as a moderator of EE, she is doing good.

sounds like she's doing fine.
Keep doing well Zoey, just don't slip up again like in Discord.

PW?scale=2

Wooted by:

#114 2018-04-03 20:30:42

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

John wrote:

Oh wow, that's uncool. I don't blame people for questioning her moderation skills but was she an EE mod at the time?
If so, yikes. If not then it's not as bad.

It happened yesterday.

#115 2018-04-03 20:47:21

John

Wow that isn't acceptable...

reacrion

PW?scale=2

#116 2018-04-03 20:51:55

Bimps

John wrote:

Wow that isn't acceptable...

r u ok my guy

Wooted by:

#117 2018-04-03 20:54:06

John

No https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
Niels hasn't been in for a week now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

PW?scale=2

#118 2018-04-03 21:02:48

Zumza

John wrote:

No https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
Niels hasn't been in for a week now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Find a new boyfriend. His cheating you.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#119 2018-04-03 21:02:56

Kira

Do we really need moderation on a dead game?

1 moderator is more than enough, 3 moderators is overkill imo

#120 2018-04-03 21:03:41

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Ahh, there's nothing like a bit of dumb drama to show that the forums never really change.

Not a single person has asked for chat logs of the incident, which means that every judgment so far has been purely based on other events and on players' personal opinions of Zoey and Kira.

As for me, I think that Kira's downplaying his "obvious banter" for the sake of his witch hunt, but my opinion isn't worth a damn because I don't know the facts.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (3)

#121 2018-04-03 21:08:21

Kira

Tomahawk wrote:

Ahh, there's nothing like a bit of dumb drama to show that the forums never really change.

Not a single person has asked for chat logs of the incident, which means that every judgment so far has been purely based on other events and on players' personal opinions of Zoey and Kira.

As for me, I think that Kira's downplaying his "obvious banter" for the sake of his witch hunt, but my opinion isn't worth a damn because I don't know the facts.

Not really, I was joking around, I had zero intentions to actually be harmful or to intentionally break a rule to get myself banned. She used my banter to her advantage to get me banned. She dislikes me, I personally don't care/mind Zoey.

Like I said, when EE Discord was created, I've been instantly banned by her for absolutely zero reasons.

#122 2018-04-03 21:10:09, last edited by Luka504 (2018-04-03 21:13:55)

Luka504

Kira wrote:

Do we really need moderation on a dead game?

1 moderator is more than enough, 3 moderators is overkill imo

This is by far the dumbest idea you've ever pitched. Yes let's make sure that 2 staff members lose their titles and have the third one be overworked from the amount of reports coming in. All because ''the game is dead''

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#123 2018-04-03 21:10:48

Anak

Kira wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

Not really, I was joking around, I had zero intentions to actually be harmful or to intentionally break a rule to get myself banned. She used my banter to her advantage to get me banned. She dislikes me, I personally don't care/mind Zoey.

Like I said, when EE Discord was created, I've been instantly banned by her for absolutely zero reasons.

Can you provide screenshots or something of what you actually said?

Wooted by:

#124 2018-04-03 21:12:10

Kira

Anak wrote:
Kira wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

Can you provide screenshots or something of what you actually said?

Maybe Zoey can do that for us, since she's so sure about her professionalism. I never thought I'd get banned for that honestly.

#125 2018-04-03 21:14:22

John

Zumza wrote:

Find a new boyfriend. His cheating you.

hes not my boyfriend hes my best friend

Tomahawk wrote:

every judgment so far has been purely based on other events and on players' personal opinions of Zoey and Kira.

Well if she was publicly demoted from the EE discord, it must be for negative reasons, right? I do like Zoey as an individual and as a moderator BUT if what N1KF said was true (which I doubt he'd ever lie) then, that's not good.

PW?scale=2

Schlog1525488127705282

Board footer