Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-13 13:20:26

Lictor666

STOP EDITING LEVEL THAT ISN4T YOURS STAFF

Just **** you
you change physic, broke world and then edit without asking,
not the first time

1520943644-****.png

#2 2018-03-13 13:21:10

Lictor666

Re: STOP EDITING LEVEL THAT ISN4T YOURS STAFF

1520943686-fockyouandallyourfamilly.png

#3 2018-03-13 13:23:52

Lictor666

IT'S NOT YOUR LEVEL ****

#4 2018-03-13 13:43:29

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

I agreed, that makes the level much easier which isn't supposed to be.
It was better before, you should ask the owner of the world before editing a level though.

#5 2018-03-13 14:34:58

Gosha

That world is part of the campaign, to make it playable they have to fix it.
When they add your world to the campaign you lose your right to edit it
You agreed to it. Unless you didn't and they took it anyway. Which is a different problem.

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2018-03-13 14:49:02

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Gosha wrote:

When they add your world to the campaign you lose your right to edit it.

Might've agreed, but the world is still on his name, I think they should ask him before editing his level -unless he left the game already-, the level on his name, so if a minigame got edited and players found it trash after it got fixed or edited they'd blame the owner instead of the staff team, lictor didn't leave the game, they should've asked him before, he could've found a better solution for that minigame, or he maybe don't want to edit it, so I still think it's the owner's decision.

#7 2018-03-13 15:20:57, last edited by Gosha (2018-03-13 15:21:20)

Gosha

Oray wrote:
Gosha wrote:

Might've agreed, but the world is still on his name, I think they should ask him before editing his level -unless he left the game already-, the level on his name, so if a minigame got edited and players found it trash after it got fixed or edited they'd blame the owner instead of the staff team, lictor didn't leave the game, they should've asked him before, he could've found a better solution for that minigame, or he maybe don't want to edit it, so I still think it's the owner's decision.

What should they do? Fix unplayable campaign world or ask world creator to edit it? What if he won't agree? Leave the world unplayable?

Let me remind you:

Nou in Campaign world user agreement wrote:

1: You are locked out of your world
    - Lose edit rights
    - Lose kicking rights

The whole problem of "STOP EDITING LEVEL THAT ISN4T YOURS STAFF" can be solved by 1 line of the original agreement

Nou in Campaign world user agreement wrote:

2: The staff has the right to make any edits

EDIT: source

#8 2018-03-13 16:39:41

peace

they have the right to do if they need to do liek if u drew a pen*s they have the right to remove it

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#9 2018-03-13 18:36:29

Rotcil
Banned

@ gosha you seems to don't understand how the world works in this part of the level,
I'll do my best to make you understand, warning it's very complicated :
THERE IS 2 WAYS !!!

The old ones using the glitch was almost impossible to find if you didn't know about it
The other one IS STILL POSS

I know i know this is quite hard to get, i give you some time

Ofc i don't have edit right in it, i'm not stupid,
but it's the same for the staff :

if they don't want the world how it is THEY JUST DON'T TAKE IT
if the world get broken because of their own stupids physics update : THEY DON'T SNEAKY EDIT IT
Just remove it from campaign or contact creator
OR AT LEAST PLAY THE LEVEL

because yes, YOU, the **** stupid guys who edit this mini
did you even play this part ?
i'm sure you didn't think about a second way to win
you were just lost like a son of a **** at father's day edit in a VERY bad way

once again the staff have no respect for ee builders

and I can't believe people think it's ok...

Never add again one of my world in campaign

#10 2018-03-13 18:51:19

Gosha

Rotcil wrote:

if the world get broken because of their own stupids physics update : THEY DON'T SNEAKY EDIT IT

Tell me why not. Physics updates are usually good. Editing broken content is also good.

Rotcil wrote:

Just remove it from campaign or contact creator

That would require a lot of work.
removing a world from the campaign breaks the campaign for the time of awaiting the response from the creator. Which is awful.

Rotcil wrote:

once again the staff have no respect for ee builders

You are bringing unnecessary drama here. It states in the agreement that staff can edit campaign levels without owner's permission.

This whole conflict can be solved by owner contacting the staff and suggestion their version of the mini.

Not with whining and raging

Wooted by: (3)

#11 2018-03-13 20:54:36, last edited by Luka504 (2018-03-13 20:55:28)

Luka504

Oh boy we have another case of staff doing scummy **** regarding campaign worlds without the owner's permission. Let me act like I'm shocked.
I also love how when people inevatibly complain about it they are treated as if they are whining and that they are being dramatic.
While I do agree that this one change in Rotcill Illusions doesn't alter the whole world too much, the point isn't ''This change is large and significant'' rather that the staff keep doing things without permission, even though they should have a moral obligation to at the very least ask the owner. Otherwise stuff like this happens.
Anyway who am I to say anything Kirby/Master1/Some other patriotic user is just gonna slap me with the ''They can do whatever they **** desire'' argument and I would have no power to do anything about it.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#12 2018-03-13 21:12:23

soniiiety

LOOK the staff should be aloud its the dev game to give authority to staff, plus we want the Canpagin to btw playable not impossible like Master1 worlds

this thread is just useless drama why don't we cause drama on discord instead? its way afk on there it need attention

#13 2018-03-13 21:50:54

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Luka504 wrote:

Anyway who am I to say anything Kirby/Master1/Some other patriotic user is just gonna slap me with the ''They can do whatever they **** desire'' argument and I would have no power to do anything about it.

You're trying to protect yourself from the one point you know is the flaw in your entire argument by playing victim. Users literally agreed to let them change this in the TOU for campaign worlds.

#14 2018-03-13 22:00:30

Luka504

ThuggishPrune wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

You're trying to protect yourself from the one point you know is the flaw in your entire argument by playing victim. Users literally agreed to let them change this in the TOU for campaign worlds.

Wow look a patriotic user. Whoever would've predicted someone was gonna slap me with the ''They can do whatever they **** desire'' argument?
Anyway, I said that they should have a moral obligation to at the very least ask a user beforehand. You seem to have conviniently never mentioned that bit.

#15 2018-03-13 22:06:46

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

ThuggishPrune wrote:

by playing victim

#16 2018-03-13 22:08:37

Xfrogman43

maybe they should at least notify you if they are changing a campaign world that is yours

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#17 2018-03-13 22:10:55

Luka504

luka504 wrote:

even though they should have a moral obligation to at the very least ask the owner. Otherwise stuff like this happens.

#18 2018-03-13 22:11:00, last edited by Enurp (2018-03-13 22:12:16)

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

While they should in some cases, when you give your consent for your world to be used in a campaign then you have no control over it anymore.

#19 2018-03-13 22:14:45

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

wait did it take this long for you to notice?

i know i was one of the people that complained about the campaign world because the heart mini was a good mini.
i would've expected kirby to have asked you before changing the world though.

suddenly random sig change

#20 2018-03-13 22:14:54

Luka504

ThuggishPrune wrote:

While they should in some cases, when you give your consent for your world to be used in a campaign then you have no control over it anymore.

What about the cases where they just take the world without consent?

#21 2018-03-13 22:24:18, last edited by Enurp (2018-03-13 22:38:20)

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Luka504 wrote:
ThuggishPrune wrote:

If you could give me an example of the staff taking a world without asking then I would kindly get into that discussion. You are currently ignoring my point of user agreement.

EDIT: I'd also like to drop in this little tiny nugget of information you are agreeing to just by playing the game.
411b9b9a.png
Through this argument, we can easily get into Terms of Service/User Agreement Laws and such, and I doubt any of us are qualified for that type of topic.

Wooted by: (2)

#22 2018-03-13 22:38:03

Luka504

ThuggishPrune wrote:
Luka504 wrote:
ThuggishPrune wrote:

If you could give me an example of the staff taking a world without asking then I would kindly get into that discussion. You are currently ignoring my point of user agreement.

I really cannot be bothered to dig up other people's stolen worlds (Because the forum search engine sucks and I refuse to use it) however the 2 examples I can name right now is:
The Advent Calendar campaign, which was a temporary thing, however if you're going to convince me they found a month's worth of worlds and asked all of the owner's for permission you would be lying.
And, well, me. I whined talked about it for a while now, but 2 of my worlds were essentially stolen without me even realizing they were in a campaign.
The first one, V6 was something which was definetly my fault, however I made it very clear to Megalamb to ask me for permission before adding any other of my worlds again.
And then like 2 months later on halloween 2017 he added my snake world without even asking me, and I just found my world with the campaign tag in the lobby. Great.
Anyway, I apologize for ignoring your ''You have to accept whatever **** they do'' argument, and yes I am aware that the rules state they can do whatever the **** the desire, and I can't do much about that, however what I wish is for the staff to at the very least ask like a week ahead of time if you can take/edit someone's world instead of just taking it and then having people make these kinds of topics.

#23 2018-03-14 07:37:47

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Wow this topic has lots of asterisks in it.

By playing the game you are actively agreeing to the very loose Terms of Service. The Staff can do pretty much whatever they want because of it, for any reason, because of the many loopholes in it. Unless it involves money, keep in mind that you arent obligated to anything here. There is no injustice here. Sketchy choices, maybe, but nothing worth textually shouting over.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#24 2018-03-14 07:38:55

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Lictor666 wrote:

IT'S NOT YOUR LEVEL ****

admin own all level

checkmat

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#25 2018-03-14 15:32:52

Mait

Oray wrote:
Gosha wrote:

No, i disagree with you oray, As soon as you agree to use the world as a campaign world, the staff have a complete power over the world, its your decision will you ''sell'' the world for fame i guess, but after you sell it, the world isn't yours anymore, you only get credit.

Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

John1521239655699347

Board footer