Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#876 2018-01-21 15:25:47

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

MAXI AND GOSHA BULLYING
STUPID BOTH
ACTUALLY QUITTING

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#877 2018-01-21 17:17:59

Bimps

Wooted by: (4)

#878 2018-01-21 18:11:18

Pingohits
Banned

things just keep getting stranger

791mAP8.png

#879 2018-01-21 20:48:18

Nebula

HG wrote:
Whirl wrote:

an important video above the signature image.

Definitely a very important video about...

...a quote which text is barely visible in the highest resolution.

gonna send out new link to vid lmao bcs dislikes

#880 2018-02-06 02:25:39

Anak

Hey guys. This isn't particularly an intro so much as a checkin, but I don't see anywhere else to post this.

It's been a long time since I last visited this place. I left just under 2 years ago, and I don't think I've logged in until today (and I got my password right on the first try, so how's that for a good memory!). I checked this place maybe a few months inbetween for a moment or two, but I don't think I've actually looked here for upwards of a year. To be honest, I'm surprised everything is still here from where I left off!

Not sure if anyone actually remembers me, but I was clearing some old social medias and was reminded of this place, so I just wanted to pop in and say hi. It's nice to see some of the same people are still here! I looked around a little and there are a lot of things that seem different now. I found this thread, it was posted two months after I left so I didn't know it even existed till now, and this reply kinda warmed my heart a little haha. I didn't really think anyone around here actually liked me to be honest, so the notion that some people still thought about me after I was gone was... weird, for a lack of better word.

I left because this place stressed me out way too much. A lot of the people I didn't get along with which caused a lot of drama, and I was having my own personal troubles as well, so one day I finally decided to cut myself some slack and cut this place out of my life. It probably did me a lot of good tbh! I feel like I've done a lot of growing in these past two years and I'm a very different person now (not that I can remember anyways lol). I'm college now and hopefully soon I'll be in university doing a design course, and I think it'll be really good for me to go and live by myself and do my own thing for once.

I'm entertaining the thought of coming back here. Well deserved after such a long break? Maybe lol. I've been thinking about playing EE again at the very least, maybe at least one or two times just to see what's up now. If I do come back here for real, I'll probably be around pretty infrequently since I have stuff to do now lol.

How is everyone?! It really has been years since I've spoken to any of you lol. I guess I never gave the contact details and just kinda ran off with myself //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I'll probably keep tabs on this place for a couple days to see what's happening, but I hope you guys are well (:

#881 2018-02-06 02:56:32, last edited by Abelysk (2018-02-06 02:56:58)

Abelysk

Anak wrote:

Hey guys. This isn't particularly an intro so much as a checkin, but I don't see anywhere else to post this.

It's been a long time since I last visited this place. I left just under 2 years ago, and I don't think I've logged in until today (and I got my password right on the first try, so how's that for a good memory!). I checked this place maybe a few months inbetween for a moment or two, but I don't think I've actually looked here for upwards of a year. To be honest, I'm surprised everything is still here from where I left off!

Not sure if anyone actually remembers me, but I was clearing some old social medias and was reminded of this place, so I just wanted to pop in and say hi. It's nice to see some of the same people are still here! I looked around a little and there are a lot of things that seem different now. I found this thread, it was posted two months after I left so I didn't know it even existed till now, and this reply kinda warmed my heart a little haha. I didn't really think anyone around here actually liked me to be honest, so the notion that some people still thought about me after I was gone was... weird, for a lack of better word.

I left because this place stressed me out way too much. A lot of the people I didn't get along with which caused a lot of drama, and I was having my own personal troubles as well, so one day I finally decided to cut myself some slack and cut this place out of my life. It probably did me a lot of good tbh! I feel like I've done a lot of growing in these past two years and I'm a very different person now (not that I can remember anyways lol). I'm college now and hopefully soon I'll be in university doing a design course, and I think it'll be really good for me to go and live by myself and do my own thing for once.

I'm entertaining the thought of coming back here. Well deserved after such a long break? Maybe lol. I've been thinking about playing EE again at the very least, maybe at least one or two times just to see what's up now. If I do come back here for real, I'll probably be around pretty infrequently since I have stuff to do now lol.

How is everyone?! It really has been years since I've spoken to any of you lol. I guess I never gave the contact details and just kinda ran off with myself //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I'll probably keep tabs on this place for a couple days to see what's happening, but I hope you guys are well (:

And here I am trying to leave this place for the past 5 years...

Welcome back! Ah, the illusion of dislikeness.... many people think they're hated by everyone (except for a few). But that isn't true.

#882 2018-02-06 03:20:21

Bimps

Anak wrote:

shalom

#883 2018-02-06 03:32:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

hey hi welcome back anak

i8SwC8p.png

#884 2018-02-06 04:24:11, last edited by Pingohits (2018-02-06 04:26:43)

Pingohits
Banned

welcome

edit: it's pretty good, surreal to see **** anak turn into adult anak

791mAP8.png

#885 2018-02-06 13:28:53

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Pingohits wrote:

welcome

i dont recall anak being a **** back at the times before he was gone
am i too noob //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

i8SwC8p.png

#886 2018-02-06 14:37:47

John

I don't even remember the name anak, anyways welcome back! We hope you stay and NeVeR leAvE! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

PW?scale=2

#887 2018-02-06 21:39:50

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

ANAK I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU!!!!!!!!

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#888 2018-02-07 02:13:45

Anak

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone <3

Abelysk wrote:

And here I am trying to leave this place for the past 5 years...

Welcome back! Ah, the illusion of dislikeness.... many people think they're hated by everyone (except for a few). But that isn't true.

Yeah that was me lol! I've played this game for so long and been somewhat indebted to it so it was tough for me to leave but soon enough I was just like yk what I'm outta here
I think I'm older to know the difference now haha. Plus the climate of me being in highschool at the time contributed to that

maxi123 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

welcome

i dont recall anak being a **** back at the times before he was gone
am i too noob //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Oh I'm still a **** guys don't get it twisted
Lol but weirdly I am an adult now. I turned 18 just over a month ago in December although I haven't really done anything with that yet I guess
I don't remember much of me/my character on these forums haha. I guess I was very confrontational, although I still am?? But in a good way lol

Emalton wrote:

I don't even remember the name anak, anyways welcome back! We hope you stay and NeVeR leAvE! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I remember seeing your name around but not much about you haha. Can't make any promises but maybe I'll check in from time to time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Zoey2070 wrote:

ANAK I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU!!!!!!!!

HEY WHATS UP!!!! I've been good tbh, probably never better! You're one of the people I missed from here too, I was thinking of hitting you up a few times but I guess it never happened lol. I'm glad to see you're still around!

#889 2018-02-07 02:34:16

hummerz5

oh hey anak

I remember you. We had a few very short discussions (I had to look at post histories... bad memory)

stay as long as you like! :b

#890 2018-02-10 16:47:33

Anak

hummerz5 wrote:

oh hey anak

I remember you. We had a few very short discussions (I had to look at post histories... bad memory)

I remember you too! ? I'll probably stick around for a bit but I'll be posting infrequently lol

Wooted by:

#891 2018-02-10 17:18:43

Jorc

welcome back to ee, anak

have a great time here

#892 2018-02-10 17:27:56

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Anak wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

oh hey anak

I remember you too! ? I'll probably stick around for a bit but I'll be posting infrequently lol

we actually should play mafia again with the old party

i8SwC8p.png

#893 2018-02-10 17:47:52

Anak

TaskManager wrote:
Anak wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

oh hey anak

we actually should play mafia again with the old party

That would be dope! I'm also playing EE right now and I'm even thinking about putting my old worlds back there lol

#894 2018-02-14 22:23:32, last edited by Firecrackericebreak (2018-02-14 22:23:58)

Firecrackericebreak
Website

signing out of the forum and game

its been a good 3 years on this forum (and like another 1 on the original one)

also been a good 6 years on everybody edits

ive realized putting in energy to a game that is never going to come back, joining levels for 2.5 seconds, and making bots for no one to play is not worth it anymore

you may see me around in some places

cya

Wooted by: (4)

#895 2018-02-14 22:52:36

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

wow
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
its sad to see another veteran fade away
we never really talked to eachother but your presence on the forums will be missed by me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
good luck in life

i8SwC8p.png

#896 2018-02-14 23:36:43

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

i'll miss you. cya

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#897 2018-02-15 01:11:03

Boinktrain the Second
Brand New Member

Hello, I am a person who lives on the internet. I'll probably be changing my ingame name soon, but my forum name will always live on as a reminder of it.

#898 2018-02-15 03:39:30

hummerz5

I think I remember you from a short spell. strangely I always had this feeling I'd run into you more as time went on

well anyhow safe travels

(and moving to forum discussion + merging)

#899 2018-02-18 07:16:32

Minimania
Moderation Team

Boinktrain the Second wrote:

Hello, I am a person who lives on the internet. I'll probably be changing my ingame name soon, but my forum name will always live on as a reminder of it.

Welcome to the forums

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#900 2018-02-25 12:24:25

Anatoly

Okay I decided to quit. Not the game, not the forums. The Internet completely. As you can see /hear my internet doesn't work correctly, and it took me today 10 minutes to load the forums. (Yay i got internet for 5 minutes now) - ill talk fast because the itnernet will die unexpectedly short - bye!

N1KF1698868162798148

Board footer