Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-02-14 05:01:25

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Working on EEU
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 817
Website

Happy Valentine's Day!

PX9QXq8.png

8DWGSOZ.png

Enjoy!


Xenonetix_2.png

Offline

#2 2018-02-14 05:07:43

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,179
Website

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

I've received better valentines gifts than a few items I already own going on sale.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#3 2018-02-14 05:07:45

Bimps
Member
From: michigan
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,815

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

i dont know if this needed its own topic


pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

Wooted by:

Jet

#4 2018-02-14 05:08:53

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Working on EEU
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 817
Website

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Slabdrill wrote:

I've received better valentines gifts than a few items I already own going on sale.

Well I'd hope so!


Xenonetix_2.png

Offline

#5 2018-02-14 05:15:01

XxAtillaxX
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 3,946

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

In-game marriages have finally come to Everybody Edits! It's as easy as changing your username, and with all the regret included.

I'm single and ready to minigle.

PM Me!!1

atill.gif

Offline

#6 2018-02-14 05:35:17

Joeyc
Guest

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy valentines day, it's a shame I had already bought both of those classics.

#7 2018-02-14 05:51:02

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 2,020

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

why put existing items on sale when you can actually fix blushing?? ?smiley?


haha... woot!! >:)

Offline

#8 2018-02-14 10:48:45

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,279

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

nice but i already own these items cant you give susers hwo already own the 2 a few gems maby 3-5 gems so they actulay get something? or let susers choose the 60% off or the gems


OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#9 2018-02-14 12:16:02

Raphe9000
Member
From: China
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,398

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

To everyone who already owns them, so what? Not everyone does. I owned the expensive pack but not the smiley, but who cares? I've felt EE should do discounts on all classic smileys when their events come for a long time, and I don't see an exception for smileys I already own.

Offline

Wooted by: (6)

#10 2018-02-14 12:33:17

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,930
Website

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

This is the only community I know where people complain about items being put on sale

Happy Valentine's Day


TdQRyz3.png

?type=online&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=location&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=lastlogin&name=BuzzerBee
thx lrussell https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Offline

#11 2018-02-14 13:14:27

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 1,184

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

peace wrote:

nice but i already own these items cant you give susers hwo already own the 2 a few gems maby 3-5 gems so they actulay get something? or let susers choose the 60% off or the gems

Okay so imagine you went to the clothing shop and you bought a nice sweater. The next day it's in sale so you get mad, so you go back to the shop and ask a part of your money back. Do you think they will answer with "yeah sure"? What I'm trying to say is: people who already got the items shouldn't be rewarded because it makes no sense.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#12 2018-02-14 20:28:15

Kira
Guest

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

One of the best Valentine's update yet, make love to me EE STAFF!

Wooted by:

#13 2018-02-14 20:38:41, last edited by Offensive Ray (2018-02-14 20:38:59)

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq
From: Mars
Joined: 2016-03-22
Posts: 768

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Kira wrote:

One of the best Valentine's update yet, make love to me EE STAFF!

why are you posting this **** everywhere in forums kira..
stop this for **** sake it's annoying not funny


happy valentine's day..

Offline

Wooted by:

#14 2018-02-14 21:01:02

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder
From: Porlezza (I)
Joined: 2017-05-22
Posts: 1,487

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

bought 2 classics valetines items with gems. 15 in total.

Offline

#15 2018-02-14 21:25:41

Kira
Guest

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Oray wrote:
Kira wrote:

One of the best Valentine's update yet, make love to me EE STAFF!

why are you posting this **** everywhere in forums kira..
stop this for **** sake it's annoying not funny


happy valentine's day..

Freedom of speech.
You're just a child, your words weights no influence on me, or the community. In short, don't tell me what to do or what to say.

Don't grow up too fast, you're not ready to be mature yet. Ciao ciao bambino //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink





You want a serious opinion on this update? Well there's nothing to say, just a sale so thank you!

#16 2018-02-15 00:12:38

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,865
Website

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Kira wrote:
Oray wrote:
Kira wrote:

One of the best Valentine's update yet, make love to me EE STAFF!

why are you posting this **** everywhere in forums kira..
stop this for **** sake it's annoying not funny


happy valentine's day..

Freedom of speech.
You're just a child, your words weights no influence on me, or the community. In short, don't tell me what to do or what to say.

Don't grow up too fast, you're not ready to be mature yet. Ciao ciao bambino //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink





You want a serious opinion on this update? Well there's nothing to say, just a sale so thank you!

Nothing better to say? Kiraninja, all the time you surprise me with your small and insignificant brain, poor mind, no talent, I pity your parents and everyone who have the bad luck of meet you.


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#17 2018-02-15 02:44:29, last edited by Kira (2018-02-15 02:55:29)

Kira
Guest

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Onjit wrote:
Kira wrote:
Oray wrote:
Kira wrote:

One of the best Valentine's update yet, make love to me EE STAFF!

why are you posting this **** everywhere in forums kira..
stop this for **** sake it's annoying not funny


happy valentine's day..

Freedom of speech.
You're just a child, your words weights no influence on me, or the community. In short, don't tell me what to do or what to say.

Don't grow up too fast, you're not ready to be mature yet. Ciao ciao bambino //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink





You want a serious opinion on this update? Well there's nothing to say, just a sale so thank you!

Nothing better to say? Kiraninja, all the time you surprise me with your small and insignificant brain, poor mind, no talent, I pity your parents and everyone who have the bad luck of meet you.


Listen minion, I am the chosen one, the chosen among billions, no quadrillions of other pitiful and ridiculous humans, no, chimpanzees, APES. I am absolutely the absolute, the master of the universe and you are just a pixel in my mind I have already forgotten. Listen you depressing and woeful peasant, meeting me is YOUR best luck because starting today, I will become your daddy. Now bend over, ant.

Wooted by: (2)

#18 2018-02-15 05:45:39

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,865
Website

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Kira wrote:
Onjit wrote:
Kira wrote:
Oray wrote:
Kira wrote:

One of the best Valentine's update yet, make love to me EE STAFF!

why are you posting this **** everywhere in forums kira..
stop this for **** sake it's annoying not funny


happy valentine's day..

Freedom of speech.
You're just a child, your words weights no influence on me, or the community. In short, don't tell me what to do or what to say.

Don't grow up too fast, you're not ready to be mature yet. Ciao ciao bambino //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink





You want a serious opinion on this update? Well there's nothing to say, just a sale so thank you!

Nothing better to say? Kiraninja, all the time you surprise me with your small and insignificant brain, poor mind, no talent, I pity your parents and everyone who have the bad luck of meet you.


Listen minion, I am the chosen one, the chosen among billions, no quadrillions of other pitiful and ridiculous humans, no, chimpanzees, APES. I am absolutely the absolute, the master of the universe and you are just a pixel in my mind I have already forgotten. Listen you depressing and woeful peasant, meeting me is YOUR best luck because starting today, I will become your daddy. Now bend over, ant.

Just because you can't comprehend the simple truth you must call me a troll? You must accept what you know is right before you can understand the problems you will face in the future.


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

Wooted by:

#19 2018-02-15 06:26:37

Abelysk
Guest

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

"Happy" i wish

#20 2018-02-15 07:25:29

chzandham
Member
Joined: 2015-02-25
Posts: 148

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

@Mega Lamb Thank you so much Mega Lamb for putting them on sale!

I have been wanting the kissing smiley for a long while. Just for my collection, since I have the Valentines 2015 Pack already. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

So thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile


tptD29P.png

Credits to Stubby For Making me this Signature!

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#21 2018-02-15 11:18:38

XxAtillaxX
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 3,946

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Onjit wrote:
Kira wrote:
Onjit wrote:
Kira wrote:
Oray wrote:

why are you posting this **** everywhere in forums kira..
stop this for **** sake it's annoying not funny


happy valentine's day..

Freedom of speech.
You're just a child, your words weights no influence on me, or the community. In short, don't tell me what to do or what to say.

Don't grow up too fast, you're not ready to be mature yet. Ciao ciao bambino //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink





You want a serious opinion on this update? Well there's nothing to say, just a sale so thank you!

Nothing better to say? Kiraninja, all the time you surprise me with your small and insignificant brain, poor mind, no talent, I pity your parents and everyone who have the bad luck of meet you.


Listen minion, I am the chosen one, the chosen among billions, no quadrillions of other pitiful and ridiculous humans, no, chimpanzees, APES. I am absolutely the absolute, the master of the universe and you are just a pixel in my mind I have already forgotten. Listen you depressing and woeful peasant, meeting me is YOUR best luck because starting today, I will become your daddy. Now bend over, ant.

Just because you can't comprehend the simple truth you must call me a troll? You must accept what you know is right before you can understand the problems you will face in the future.

the tension, just kiss already


atill.gif

Offline

#22 2018-02-17 00:09:50

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Working on EEU
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 817
Website

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this sale! It was very successful, and hopefully, we can do a similar sale on St. Patrick's Day //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile


Xenonetix_2.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)
Xenonetix1518822590695925

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1563845613.0343 - Generated in 0.067 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.68 MiB (Peak: 1.95 MiB) ]