Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-14 05:01:25

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Happy Valentine's Day!

PX9QXq8.png

8DWGSOZ.png

Enjoy!

Xenonetix_2.png

#2 2018-02-14 05:07:43

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

I've received better valentines gifts than a few items I already own going on sale.

suddenly random sig change

#3 2018-02-14 05:07:45

Bimps

i dont know if this needed its own topic

#4 2018-02-14 05:08:53

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

I've received better valentines gifts than a few items I already own going on sale.

Well I'd hope so!

Xenonetix_2.png

#5 2018-02-14 05:15:01

XxAtillaxX

In-game marriages have finally come to Everybody Edits! It's as easy as changing your username, and with all the regret included.

I'm single and ready to minigle.

PM Me!!1

signature.png
*u stinky*

#6 2018-02-14 05:35:17

Joeyc

Happy valentines day, it's a shame I had already bought both of those classics.

#7 2018-02-14 05:51:02

Guest.

why put existing items on sale when you can actually fix blushing?? ?smiley?

#8 2018-02-14 10:48:45

peace

nice but i already own these items cant you give susers hwo already own the 2 a few gems maby 3-5 gems so they actulay get something? or let susers choose the 60% off or the gems

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#9 2018-02-14 12:16:02

Raphe9000

To everyone who already owns them, so what? Not everyone does. I owned the expensive pack but not the smiley, but who cares? I've felt EE should do discounts on all classic smileys when their events come for a long time, and I don't see an exception for smileys I already own.

Wooted by: (5)

#10 2018-02-14 12:33:17

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

This is the only community I know where people complain about items being put on sale

Happy Valentine's Day

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#11 2018-02-14 13:14:27

Latif

peace wrote:

nice but i already own these items cant you give susers hwo already own the 2 a few gems maby 3-5 gems so they actulay get something? or let susers choose the 60% off or the gems

Okay so imagine you went to the clothing shop and you bought a nice sweater. The next day it's in sale so you get mad, so you go back to the shop and ask a part of your money back. Do you think they will answer with "yeah sure"? What I'm trying to say is: people who already got the items shouldn't be rewarded because it makes no sense.

Wooted by: (2)

#12 2018-02-14 20:28:15

Kira

One of the best Valentine's update yet, make love to me EE STAFF!

Wooted by:

#13 2018-02-14 20:38:41, last edited by Offensive Ray (2018-02-14 20:38:59)

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Kira wrote:

why are you posting this **** everywhere in forums kira..
stop this for **** sake it's annoying not funny

happy valentine's day..

Wooted by:

#14 2018-02-14 21:01:02

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

bought 2 classics valetines items with gems. 15 in total.

#15 2018-02-14 21:25:41

Kira

Oray wrote:
Kira wrote:

happy valentine's day..

Freedom of speech.
You're just a child, your words weights no influence on me, or the community. In short, don't tell me what to do or what to say.

Don't grow up too fast, you're not ready to be mature yet. Ciao ciao bambino //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

You want a serious opinion on this update? Well there's nothing to say, just a sale so thank you!

#16 2018-02-15 00:12:38

Onjit
Website

Kira wrote:
Oray wrote:
Kira wrote:

happy valentine's day..

Freedom of speech.
You're just a child, your words weights no influence on me, or the community. In short, don't tell me what to do or what to say.

Don't grow up too fast, you're not ready to be mature yet. Ciao ciao bambino //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

You want a serious opinion on this update? Well there's nothing to say, just a sale so thank you!

Nothing better to say? Kiraninja, all the time you surprise me with your small and insignificant brain, poor mind, no talent, I pity your parents and everyone who have the bad luck of meet you.

:.|:;

#17 2018-02-15 02:44:29, last edited by Kira (2018-02-15 02:55:29)

Kira

Onjit wrote:
Kira wrote:
Oray wrote:
Kira wrote:

happy valentine's day..

Freedom of speech.

Nothing better to say? Kiraninja, all the time you surprise me with your small and insignificant brain, poor mind, no talent, I pity your parents and everyone who have the bad luck of meet you.

Listen minion, I am the chosen one, the chosen among billions, no quadrillions of other pitiful and ridiculous humans, no, chimpanzees, APES. I am absolutely the absolute, the master of the universe and you are just a pixel in my mind I have already forgotten. Listen you depressing and woeful peasant, meeting me is YOUR best luck because starting today, I will become your daddy. Now bend over, ant.

#18 2018-02-15 05:45:39

Onjit
Website

Kira wrote:
Onjit wrote:
Kira wrote:
Oray wrote:
Kira wrote:

happy valentine's day..

Freedom of speech.

Listen minion, I am the chosen one, the chosen among billions, no quadrillions of other pitiful and ridiculous humans, no, chimpanzees, APES. I am absolutely the absolute, the master of the universe and you are just a pixel in my mind I have already forgotten. Listen you depressing and woeful peasant, meeting me is YOUR best luck because starting today, I will become your daddy. Now bend over, ant.

Just because you can't comprehend the simple truth you must call me a troll? You must accept what you know is right before you can understand the problems you will face in the future.

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#19 2018-02-15 06:26:37

Abelysk

"Happy" i wish

#20 2018-02-15 07:25:29

chzandham

@Mega Lamb Thank you so much Mega Lamb for putting them on sale!

I have been wanting the kissing smiley for a long while. Just for my collection, since I have the Valentines 2015 Pack already. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

So thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

tptD29P.png

Credits to Stubby For Making me this Signature!

#21 2018-02-15 11:18:38

XxAtillaxX

Onjit wrote:
Kira wrote:
Onjit wrote:
Kira wrote:
Oray wrote:

happy valentine's day..

Freedom of speech.

Just because you can't comprehend the simple truth you must call me a troll? You must accept what you know is right before you can understand the problems you will face in the future.

the tension, just kiss already

signature.png
*u stinky*

#22 2018-02-17 00:09:50

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Thanks to everyone who participated in this sale! It was very successful, and hopefully, we can do a similar sale on St. Patrick's Day //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Xenonetix_2.png

Xenonetix1518822590695925

Board footer