Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-08 01:40:42, last edited by spicevipe (2018-01-08 01:58:11)

spicevipe

FINDING MRSHOE (Scratch) aka SHOEZAURUS

findingshoe.png?width=361&height=468

If you are this man, PLEASE contact us. It is extremely urgent. If you know of this man, contact us. Any questions, please ask.

NOTE: he was NOT Mr. Shoe of Everybody Edits, that was just his Scratch alias (we're assuming). Please check out this missing man at https://scratch.mit.edu/users/mrshoe/

mrshoe if you see this please We need you!

(Contact me through discord: breadchai#4898)

unknown.png

#2 2018-01-08 01:42:12

Abelysk

Re: FINDING MRSHOE (Scratch) aka SHOEZAURUS

Oh no it's the french mafia

#3 2018-01-08 01:45:41, last edited by soniiiety (2018-01-08 01:46:10)

soniiiety

yas YAY YE finally lets do some detective work i want to find him too but i can't with out a lead and permission form nvd etc he has all the goods and the contacts you could ever want.

you could try nou as well he was the last devloper

#4 2018-01-08 04:12:17

Pingohits
Banned

he sounds like a **** hmm hmm maybe i can ask around the **** club (which i am in) see if any of those noody goons know about this mrshoe

also you can't come to the conclusion that this mrshoe has been part of everybody edits. there is NO way mr summer vacation had this much class. sorry to dingle your dongle but i don't suppose you'll find anything of good use in this realm. i wish you best of luck in your endeavors.

note: i have visited his profile. i assume scratch now requires an account in order to view other people's games? or has this elegant funposter deleted all of his games, therefore inadvertently starting this manhunt? i need more details i feel like we're teetering over the rabbit hole. who is this man? it's @dril from twitter all over again

791mAP8.png

Wooted by:

#5 2018-01-08 04:18:09

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Pingohits wrote:

he sounds like a **** hmm hmm maybe i can ask around the **** club (which i am in) see if any of those noody goons know about this mrshoe

also you can't come to the conclusion that this mrshoe has been part of everybody edits. there is NO way mr summer vacation had this much class. sorry to dingle your dongle but i don't suppose you'll find anything of good use in this realm. i wish you best of luck in your endeavors.

note: i have visited his profile. i assume scratch now requires an account in order to view other people's games? or has this elegant funposter deleted all of his games, therefore inadvertently starting this manhunt? i need more details i feel like we're teetering over the rabbit hole. who is this man? it's @dril from twitter all over again

can I join the **** club

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#6 2018-01-08 04:32:35

spicevipe

Pingohits wrote:

He's the reason we came here, he has multiple references to EE throughout his projects, which you don't need an account to view

Pingohits wrote:

MrShoe was a Scratch user who got banned and was seemingly wiped off of the site for 2 years, until returning as Shoezarus, being wiped off again with Shoezarus being deleted. All of his projects on MrShoe should be working still but thank you for your efforts

unknown.png

Wooted by:

#7 2018-01-08 06:11:04

soniiiety

spicevipe wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

He's the reason we came here, he has multiple references to EE throughout his projects, which you don't need an account to view

Pingohits wrote:

MrShoe was a Scratch user who got banned and was seemingly wiped off of the site for 2 years, until returning as Shoezarus, being wiped off again with Shoezarus being deleted. All of his projects on MrShoe should be working still but thank you for your efforts

btw i added you on discord so we can go further into our detective work

#8 2018-01-08 06:44:10

Minimania
Moderation Team

Is this a joke, or... ?

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#9 2018-01-08 07:20:11

spicevipe

minimania wrote:

Is this a joke, or... ?

Unfortunately not, far from it. We have a team of 5+ members in the search of this man.

unknown.png

#10 2018-01-08 07:54:12

Onjit
Website

why do you want to fiddly diddly my julian ridley

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#11 2018-01-08 22:15:30

Pingohits
Banned

may i see these references to EE?

791mAP8.png

#12 2018-01-08 23:52:06, last edited by iPwner (2018-01-08 23:57:59)

iPwner
Website

I may be of assistance! ;-3 In fact, I have a julian up my ridley right now! Ay, jokes: but jokes away, PM me the shoo-babies and the mamasitas and the sheer undulating SPLOOGEY BOOUGIE of it all and I can point youu in the general correct direction. :-() I have a history of depth and breadth with this man and know quite a few things about him (in addition to his wife, whom which he fruvulently strolled into an evergreen during a car pass'a'ge together 3 years a-yond, however off-the-radar that may be). Anyways, private message me, your overly tense, socially awkward, and briddled investigation could be in for a - wait for it - private... massage! Ay, quipes - they really penetrate the lolhole!

PM me. ;-)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#13 2018-01-19 01:36:15

soniiiety

well i think the owner of this thread gave up, he hasnt even dm me yet or anything

soniiiety1516322175692921

Board footer