Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-01-01 19:06:05

hummerz5

Re: Happy new year for all of EE community!

Luka504 wrote:

1. Lied and blindfolded the community.
2. Is never online, forums or ingame.
3. Pressured Nou into forking over the game.
4. Fired as well as led to the resignations of so many staff members.
5. Hired people without consulting the rest of the staff or the community.
6. Took money from the game for his own personal benefit.
7. Overall just doesn't give a **** about the game or us.

first, should we hate a person for their inability to perform a task? I think that's where "don't take this personally" comes into play. Viewing them unfit for the task is entirely valid. Attacking them personally for their failed attempt is uncalled for.

1. OK. I don't recall this but a link to some forum discussion would be good I suppose. maybe I missed it
2. OK, that's poor execution but not a reason to hate a person.
3. OK, didn't a good deal of the community support that? If nothing else, tons of us here did the same thing to NVD so it's borderline hypocritical to back that reasoning
4. OK, on a deeper level did they leave because of his character or simply how he operated the game? Or did they simply leave for other reasons?
5. OK, I don't recall that either but again I'm not the most in-tune.
6. OK, can we cite that one?
7. OK, that's pretty much point 2 again.

tl;dr: A) can you cite these things and B) it seems he just neglected the game. Does that actually mean "he deserves all the hate"

Wooted by:
hummerz51514829965689546

Board footer