Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-27 15:29:05

Minimania
Moderation Team

You've all got to be ashamed of yourself.

This is absolute **** anarchy. There's no order anywhere. I can't go around a single corner without seeing #NVDWorstOwnerEver every five minutes. And today, I sat in a world for hours on end watching NVD take endless abuse, death and swatting threats (the tip of the iceberg) and I watched him breakdown into what looked to be self destructive behavior. I spent a good fifteen minutes on Skype trying to reason with Megalamb about getting a new moderator right away because no bans are being handed to those that need to be. You guys need to see the value in human life, just this once, and leave him alone. He's a danger to himself. Making more drama and more topics about him is going to make him keep coming back for more, to feed his self-destructive will. That's not acceptable for a community like this. It's absolutely **** toxic, all of it.

I also watched three different people draw **** in the top level on EE, and get away scot-free, because there was nobody there to do anything about it. Emalton is probably asleep, and Megalamb is on a roadtrip back from his three day's visit to his family. They turn around for five seconds and this game is a complete mess, the lobby is being level raided so that EE will bog down and stop working, and all the while, there's several forum posts of nothing but the same thing: NVD how could you do this to us NVD this NVD that.

NVD is gone. I made him promise to not come back for a very long time, not because everybody wants him gone, but for his own safety. He's not the owner of the game anymore. He's made some bad choices. Get the **** over it. The game has two new owners now and a future ahead of it. Let's not cause chaos like we have these past 24 hours. It's not the end of the world. EE isn't dead.

Somewhere down below Melody's gonna post a link to a bunch of pictures of shameful actions by people against NVD, even after he's given up on the game.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#2 2017-12-27 15:31:52, last edited by Vinyl Melody (2017-12-27 15:32:58)

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

Re: You've all got to be ashamed of yourself.

henlo am melodd and i has dropbox of some screenies

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7hql9oyoisym … JrLXa?dl=0

melody says shame on (some of) you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

#3 2017-12-27 15:34:49, last edited by realmaster42 (2017-12-27 15:49:27)

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

minimania wrote:

This is absolute **** anarchy. There's no order anywhere. I can't go around a single corner without seeing #NVDWorstOwnerEver every five minutes. And today, I sat in a world for hours on end watching NVD take endless abuse, death and swatting threats (the tip of the iceberg) and I watched him breakdown into what looked to be self destructive behavior. I spent a good fifteen minutes on Skype trying to reason with Megalamb about getting a new moderator right away because no bans are being handed to those that need to be. You guys need to see the value in human life, just this once, and leave him alone. He's a danger to himself. Making more drama and more topics about him is going to make him keep coming back for more, to feed his self-destructive will. That's not acceptable for a community like this. It's absolutely **** toxic, all of it.

I also watched three different people draw **** in the top level on EE, and get away scot-free, because there was nobody there to do anything about it. Emalton is probably asleep, and Megalamb is on a roadtrip back from his three day's visit to his family. They turn around for five seconds and this game is a complete mess, the lobby is being level raided so that EE will bog down and stop working, and all the while, there's several forum posts of nothing but the same thing: NVD how could you do this to us NVD this NVD that.

NVD is gone. I made him promise to not come back for a very long time, not because everybody wants him gone, but for his own safety. He's not the owner of the game anymore. He's made some bad choices. Get the **** over it. The game has two new owners now and a future ahead of it. Let's not cause chaos like we have these past 24 hours. It's not the end of the world. EE isn't dead.

Somewhere down below Melody's gonna post a link to a bunch of pictures of shameful actions by people against NVD, even after he's given up on the game.

I saw it.

NVD is being self-destructive.

Yes, NVD has made mistakes, but he shouldn't be repeatedly pressed over them.
He had depression before. I hope people realize how bad that is.

The drama is going way too far.

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

Wooted by:

#4 2017-12-27 17:46:02

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

You’re a bit late with this topic; the hate train’s stopped for now.

And I don’t doubt for a second that equally destructive drama will happen again. It’s inevitable as long as there’s people who care strongly about the game. Toxicity will always occur in this demographic unless there’s heavy censorship, and that’s not Diff’s way, so either buckle up or go find a friendlier game to play.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#5 2017-12-27 17:49:16

Minimania
Moderation Team

Tomahawk wrote:

I posted this thread not even 5 minutes after the events I described in the first post took place.

21cZxBv.png

#6 2017-12-27 17:50:41

BEE

minimania wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

I posted this thread not even 5 minutes after the events I described in the first post took place.

I think he means that hate for NVD has been going on for a while.

Have we ever not hated the owners of EE?

Even Benjaminsen got hate for his lack of communication and slow updates.

The owner of EE has always had hate,  it seems like it is part of the job.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

Wooted by: (3)

#7 2017-12-27 17:53:46

Minimania
Moderation Team

BEE wrote:
minimania wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

To be receiving that much abuse, getting death threats and swat threats, does that sound familiar of an owner to you?

21cZxBv.png

#8 2017-12-27 18:01:42

BEE

minimania wrote:
BEE wrote:
minimania wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

To be receiving that much abuse, getting death threats and swat threats, does that sound familiar of an owner to you?

Of this game? Yes. Sounds similar to the abuse past owners have gotten, and even past admins that weren't even owners.

I'm not condoning it, of course. It's terrible and immature. It simply is not atypical for this game. It is also one of the reasons I don't stick around much anymore.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#9 2017-12-27 18:10:21

proficuous
Formerly terence

calm down lmaooo

thanks for the copypasta tho

#10 2017-12-27 22:27:07, last edited by Joeyc (2017-12-27 22:34:55)

Joeyc

I understand he was doing some dumb ****, but he doesn't deserve of all this bs. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Even I might of said some bad things in the past, that doesn't matter anymore. NVD is a sweet person, you may think otherwise? But that's okay too.

He even gave me a name change for free, It's the little things that matter. It's not right that he has to take all of everybody's hatred at once. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#11 2017-12-27 22:37:15

Vitalijus
Website

BEE wrote:
minimania wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

Hell no, Benjamisen is our lord and savior go tell him to come back no more hate <3

wn7I7Oa.png

#12 2017-12-27 22:54:09

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

<-- this is maxi123
maxi123 doesnt care about nvd and hating on nvd
maxi123 doesnt care who will be the owner of ee
maxi123 is a cool guy
be like maxi123

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

TaskManager1514411649688489

Board footer