Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-12-27 01:47:55

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Re: Goodluck with EE.

@Devlin:

Co-leadership cannot exist in a stable form.

Even if there are only two people working together, at some point they will disagree strongly and the person who wins that argument will have effectively taken the lead, at least temporarily.

Scale this process up to a small dev team and it becomes increasingly necessary that a single person makes the final decisions, otherwise the team members will frequently be in conflict with each other and progress will be slow or nonexistent - as it was under NVD recently, because he didn’t lead.

Emalton means well, but if he’s gonna be the new owner then he’ll need to understand that he can’t always please everyone. If he wants to avoid giving orders then he’d better be an excellent mediator, because otherwise he’ll go out as Nou did. If he plans to “co-lead” with Megalamb then I predict that Megalamb will within a week be the one giving orders, which makes Emalton redundant and just creates more conflict because Emalton has the greatest mod powers. Megalamb “ruling” through Emalton would be similarly unsuccessful, and would probably cause Emalton to resign.

TL;DR: The owner must lead. He should accept advice from all sides, but the final decisions must be his.

A bad decision is better than no decision at all, and that’s just part of leadership - and ultimately, progress.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (3)

#27 2017-12-27 01:54:59

LukeM
Website

^ Could always have 3 co-owners XD

Or I guess two co-owners and a tie breaker //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#28 2017-12-27 04:20:20

danielcool1
Website

Sorry to see you go showpath //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

You were a great admin

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

#29 2017-12-28 03:06:20

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Thank you Showpath.

#30 2017-12-28 08:29:58, last edited by Doodle (2017-12-28 08:32:23)

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Nvd,

Showpath doesn't need to leave because you suck at your job, if he took your spot, it would be better. How can a wuss lead? A person regarded as weak, ineffectual, or overly fearful.
by being afraid of his own staff!!

Showpath would do exceedingly greater than you have been for EE and the community by observing Showpath's statements of what's been going on.
And still you don't say anything about what's been going on. It doesn't matter if its complicated.

Your excuse is that you doubt we would listen? WHO IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK WE WERE WAITING TO LISTEN TO? Emalton, Valdmir Putin? Kim Juang Lee?
Oh my word... It doesn't matter if some would listen and some wont or people argue against what you say. Criticism is actually good to make the best of results.

Worse thing to do as the lead administrator is to run away from your problems. but that's exactly what you have been doing.

It would be better if you officially quit because your not capable of holding together a staff team. so many resignations because of disorder and a fretful/ mute leader.

I respect you Nvd, no malice intended, but your obviously terrible at your job on this game now.

Wooted by:

#31 2017-12-28 08:43:49

Minimania
Moderation Team

Doodle wrote:

Nvd,

Showpath doesn't need to leave because you suck at your job, if he took your spot, it would be better. How can a wuss lead? A person regarded as weak, ineffectual, or overly fearful.
by being afraid of his own staff!!

Showpath would do exceedingly greater than you have been for EE and the community by observing Showpath's statements of what's been going on.
And still you don't say anything about what's been going on. It doesn't matter if its complicated.

Your excuse is that you doubt we would listen? WHO IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK WE WERE WAITING TO LISTEN TO? Emalton, Valdmir Putin? Kim Juang Lee?
Oh my word... It doesn't matter if some would listen and some wont or people argue against what you say. Criticism is actually good to make the best of results.

Worse thing to do as the lead administrator is to run away from your problems. but that's exactly what you have been doing.

It would be better if you officially quit because your not capable of holding together a staff team. so many resignations because of disorder and a fretful/ mute leader.

I respect you Nvd, no malice intended, but your obviously terrible at your job on this game now.

Late news, he quit yesterday.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#32 2017-12-28 09:36:34

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Nah, he didn't leave officially. He said "Bye, i guess?" pretty skeptical. And Different55 has not removed his forum-EE Admin spot. so he's just chilling until he feels like moving maybe?

#33 2017-12-28 10:26:55

LukeM
Website

He is in the process of transferring the game to Emalton, so that was his official notice... Professional isn't it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#34 2017-12-28 11:00:49

Latif

Benjaminsen > MrShoe > NVD > Nou > NVD > Emalton! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#35 2017-12-28 11:05:22

Gosha

Latif wrote:

Benjaminsen > MrShoe > NVD > Nou > NVD > Emalton! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

good > bad > extremely bad > ok but bad, extremely bad x2 > probably bad

Wooted by: (2)
Gosha1514455522688589

Board footer