Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-26 23:37:41

Latif

What would've happened if Nou didn't leave

#BringNowBack

Is probably never going to happen. The people who said Nou should leave are stupid. Now you guys are even saying that Phina should be an admin, but she can't program. Well, Nou can't program too so I don't understand it anymore. The progress of EE was really good when Nou owned it. I can't remember other reasons why Nou had to leave. He also got fed up with all the drama in this community.

I actually don't know what's going to happen in the future. But seriously staff just say what the **** are you going to do now (there isn't even staff anymore). Are you just waiting to doomsday or what? I keep seeing topics from staff saying "we'll provide you more updates/information about the situation/future", but seriously nothing is happening. The staff members who say that even leave the staff so I don't get that.

Now I even see Showpath is leaving so it's goodbye to EE. **** you NVD for doing nothing. I thought everything will be okay and hoped Nou giving the ownership to NVD was a good idea. Too bad it isn't. My last hopes are to Emalton, the only EE admin left.

What do I want now? The "further information".

#2 2017-12-26 23:38:45

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: What would've happened if Nou didn't leave

If Nou didn't leave, he probably would have turned to psychopathy, and then be forced to leave by people near him worried about his safety.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2017-12-26 23:47:17

Latif

minimania wrote:

If Nou didn't leave, he probably would have turned to psychopathy, and then be forced to leave by people near him worried about his safety.

How did you even think about this

#4 2017-12-26 23:54:46

Minimania
Moderation Team

Latif wrote:
minimania wrote:

How did you even think about this

Experience

21cZxBv.png

#5 2017-12-26 23:57:39

Jorc

minimania wrote:

what do you mean psychopathy? Safety? I never heard something like this.

would you mind to tell full story about nou?

#6 2017-12-27 00:01:44

Minimania
Moderation Team

EEJoranasc wrote:
minimania wrote:

I'm saying if Nou didn't leave he'd have turned crazy and tried to harm himself like literally anybody else who would choose to stay at this point

21cZxBv.png

#7 2017-12-27 00:10:14

Jorc

minimania wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
minimania wrote:

I'm saying if Nou didn't leave he'd have turned crazy and tried to harm himself like literally anybody else who would choose to stay at this point

thats not what i mean,

basically i mean was: Why would that happen and how will he turn crazy and harm himself? Is he swallowing drugs or too overworking man?

#8 2017-12-27 00:39:35

Minimania
Moderation Team

EEJoranasc wrote:
minimania wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
minimania wrote:

thats not what i mean,

basically i mean was: Why would that happen and how will he turn crazy and harm himself? Is he swallowing drugs or too overworking man?

It's a very sad story.

He was working on EE.

21cZxBv.png

Minimania1514331575688081

Board footer