Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2017-12-25 23:23:13, last edited by Zumza (2017-12-25 23:27:07)

Zumza

Re: EverybodyEdits' death - Merry Christmas

zyhrllos wrote:
Kira wrote:

So, you're just going to spit on contest winners?

All admins are involuntarily provided with every smiley in the game

tyTc1Nl.jpg

Emalton involuntarily selected that smiley and used it. Case closed Kira you clearly don't understand /s

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#52 2017-12-25 23:29:52, last edited by Kira (2019-04-05 17:58:38)

Kira

Zumza wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:
Kira wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/tyTc1Nl.jpg

Emalton involuntarily selected that smiley and used it. Case close Kira you clearly don't understand /s

n2EdFpSjSVyJf0Fkqz08DQ.png

Ernesdo read the topic before actually posting, it can help

Wooted by: (2)

#53 2017-12-25 23:37:04

Guest.

Zumza wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:
Kira wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/tyTc1Nl.jpg

Emalton involuntarily selected that smiley and used it. Case closed Kira you clearly don't understand /s

Yes. He has the smiley in his selector. He has the right to use it.

#54 2017-12-25 23:48:11

John

Zumza wrote:

Emalton involuntarily selected that smiley and used it

That was the smiley I happened to be wearing when I left the world.

Kira wrote:

Act responsible.

I wrote:

I fail to see how wearing a smiley is "spitting on contest winners", but if more have a problem with it then I won't continue wearing them. Keep in mind I'm not obligated to not wearing them, but out of respect for contest winners I won't. I understand your frustration (to an extent).

How is that not acting responsible?

As I said before, I'm not obligated to conform, but out of the respect of contest winners I will.

Kira wrote:

You're an admin now.

I'm aware.

Kira wrote:

You act like a spoiled child who received his new toys.

I literally said that I won't be using them, why do you want to keep arguing?

Zumza wrote:

NVD/You gave them the fishing rod.

Care to elaborate?

Zumza wrote:

The thing is that admins shouldn't have them in the first place.

That decision wasn't made by me.
Let me reiterate:

I wrote:

I fail to see how wearing a smiley is "spitting on contest winners", but if more have a problem with it then I won't continue wearing them. Keep in mind I'm not obligated to not wearing them, but out of respect for contest winners I won't. I understand your frustration (to an extent).

zyhrllos wrote:

Therefore, they are like temporary smileys and go away when they leave the worlds.

Exactly. It shows that as my last used smiley. The same happens for the diamond smiley for some reason.

PW?scale=2

#55 2017-12-25 23:54:35

Pikachitu

you're all crazy

#56 2017-12-26 00:03:58, last edited by Kira (2017-12-26 00:09:10)

Kira

Pikachitu wrote:

you're all crazy

i love you too bro merry christmas

have a good one brother in arm

on topic : emalton you're literally so smelly for using that smiley i hate you you're not my brother in arm anymore i'm in squad bravo now and ur in squad charlie because ur smelly lol

Wooted by:

#57 2017-12-26 00:39:26

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

inb4 all NVD does is reply with “HELp”, like last time.

Whatever happened to that professional dev team that was gonna revive EE? Atilla, is that still a ‘maybe’?

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#58 2017-12-26 02:04:33

hummerz5

I can respect the idea of giving contest winners their due prizes. But I feel as though for all the reasons we could be discussing the administration of the game, complaining about smiley usage is quibbling.

my other concern is that an admin paying too much attention to the community is just going to get crap from all sides. I'm seeing what I figure is an inordinate amount of attack on Emalton that just seems somewhat worse for his willingness to respond promptly.

just my two cents, thanks

Wooted by: (3)

#59 2017-12-26 02:39:29

Helvi

There was no drama when Benjaminsen had all smileys. Weird.

Hi.

Wooted by: (4)

#60 2017-12-26 04:54:23, last edited by soniiiety (2017-12-26 04:56:30)

soniiiety

nvd is a liar he said that he had depression and that soon he would fix all of this and tell the truth and would do all the stuff i wanted to do, please everyone give me nvd discord tag and all the other admins and mods and devs tag so i may interview them since nvd lied, i am really angry,sad,and anoyyed at him, and i am not waiting anylonger

i also wanted help nvd but he said no and refused and said that his family and girlfriend can help,

if i would of helped him and interviewed the rest of the mods and the team then i would of saved ee

#61 2017-12-26 06:10:26

medeia
Banned

Honestly Emalton is just circle jerking himself, Kira is the only one conscious in this hell hole, And Nvd is a stereotype Jew... But next level setup for the scam.
Heh, Even though I'm a mere troll and over reactive **** in this community, This is one of the few topics I agree with.
Nvd, I bet you some of the people over at EBE, Or the cheaters would run this game better than you. Oh what your on vacation, What for the entirety of your life? C'mon, We all know the only reason you do this right now is for money, Its pretty obvious now.
Mind you this is coming from someone who is typically high when writing a post, This **** is more **** up than my cringey as posts and discord ****. This community is an accurate representation of the U.s right now, Excluding the president...
There are two side, Always arguing and contesting each other, Not actually progressing. This just needs to **** STOP
Its gone, The glossy, Fun, Great community is gone. Whats left is a war torn, Clingy, good for nothing pileup. Just, Please give up.

g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif

Wooted by:

#62 2017-12-26 06:56:23

BEE

Wait... NVD is still in charge? Why?

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

Wooted by:

#63 2017-12-26 07:15:07

Minimania
Moderation Team

BEE wrote:

Wait... NVD is still in charge? Why?

JWwgeX1.gif

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#64 2017-12-26 08:10:38, last edited by Abelysk (2017-12-26 08:13:03)

Abelysk

Joeyc wrote:

If you worked so hard on a contest, go into a world and see that the admins cheated them onto there profiles. It kinda makes you feel like it was pointless. Also for players who don't have them. They're gonna be salty as heck, especially since you didn't do any effort for them!

Today I learned helping develop a game is no effort

Admins should have every smiley (come on guys, they're the gods of the game) but it doesn't mean they should flaunt their smilies.

#65 2017-12-26 08:40:51

proficuous
Formerly terence

medeia wrote:

...And Nvd is a stereotype Jew...

uh...pardon?

Wooted by: (3)

#66 2017-12-26 09:14:22, last edited by Kira (2017-12-26 09:16:35)

Kira

Abelysk wrote:
Joeyc wrote:

If you worked so hard on a contest, go into a world and see that the admins cheated them onto there profiles. It kinda makes you feel like it was pointless. Also for players who don't have them. They're gonna be salty as heck, especially since you didn't do any effort for them!

Today I learned helping develop a game is no effort

Admins should have every smiley (come on guys, they're the gods of the game) but it doesn't mean they should flaunt their smilies.

No. Just no.

Emalton is no god, he's a beginner as admin.

People didn't complain when Benjaminsen had all the smileys because he's the true "god", he founded the game after all.

Emalton doesn't deserve to have the smileys yet, he did not work for them. He came from nowhere, befriended NVD, became admin and now uses smileys he never worked for.

Emalton, If you had a bit of respect you'd just have agreed with me, removed your own smileys and be done with it. But clearly that's not your intention and you intend to keep them.

Lame.

#67 2017-12-26 09:25:08

Abelysk

It doesn't matter if they're new or not. They have the willingness to do great things.

#68 2017-12-26 09:34:27

Weirdoverse
Website

zyhrllos wrote:
Kira wrote:
Emalton wrote:
Kira wrote:

Wrong.

No, it is factually correct.

You're speaking for us when you aren't a part of us. All admins are involuntarily provided with every smiley in the game, with any they don't own not added to their payvault. Therefore, they are like temporary smileys and go away when they leave the worlds.

kira is older than us both and has more experience with the game, so its most likely he is correct.

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#69 2017-12-26 10:16:50

LukeM
Website

Emalton has already said that they won't use them so... Not sure why this argument is still a thing...

Wooted by:

#70 2017-12-26 10:19:12

XxAtillaxX

Tomahawk wrote:

Whatever happened to that professional dev team that was gonna revive EE? Atilla, is that still a ‘maybe’?

As of yet, it's still a possibility. I don't really have any control over how it goes - it's entirely up to them and NVD.

NVD stated that he was working with Emalton on a brand-new shiny client together, despite himself having contributed nothing to development for the past several months and actively avoiding and ignoring the staff, and the rest of the community in entirety.
If NVD seriously buys into the illusion that he'll actually get anything done - well, then it's definitely not happening at all.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#71 2017-12-26 11:46:28

Nou

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

As of yet, it's still a possibility. I don't really have any control over how it goes - it's entirely up to them and NVD.

NVD stated that he was working with Emalton on a brand-new shiny client together, despite himself having contributed nothing to development for the past several months and actively avoiding and ignoring the staff, and the rest of the community in entirety.
If NVD seriously buys into the illusion that he'll actually get anything done - well, then it's definitely not happening at all.

New client =/= legendary reboot that was once promised

Also, NVD, have you paid any taxes over EE income yet?

No u.

#72 2017-12-26 11:59:41

Gosha

Anyway
who has legal rights to ee?

I am sure nvd doesn't
Who does?

#73 2017-12-26 12:39:28

Kira

What I feared, happened.

Merry Christmas.

Wooted by:

#74 2017-12-26 13:30:32

kreacher

Nou wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

New client =/= legendary reboot that was once promised

Also, NVD, have you paid any taxes over EE income yet?

Please nou can you hack ee and be the new owner again

MQneHSv.png

Est. December 2010

#75 2017-12-26 13:41:32

ItsFkinJimWhoElse

Kira, i love you

Kikikan1514730583689228

Board footer