Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-20 13:45:17

davidbirth

this christmas event is the worst thing in the everybodyedits history

the levels are mostly pointless and not fun, the prizes are horrible
r.i.p. everybody edits

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-12-20 14:31:08

Jorc

Re: this christmas event is the worst thing in the everybodyedits history

ok lets fix it for you, david.

davidbirth wrote:

the levels are mostly pointless

That's not true. Megalamb did show other people's levels that owner wanted it to become campaign lvl, and its not pointless. you can learn new things here.

davidbirth wrote:

the prizes are horrible

It's not terrible, if there's something that newbies dont have, so they are playing it for prizes.

davidbirth wrote:

r.i.p. everybody edits

If ee died, then this forum or ingame EE would be instantly removed and everything here is gone. So we will call it RIP.
so no, it's not dead.

and title: "christmas event is the worst thing in the everybody edits history"

have you heard mrshoe's vacation and resignation? It is true answer of worst thing in the EE history

*sigh*

#3 2017-12-20 15:18:59

peace

CLOSE THIS **** TOPIC srsly be happy whit what you get its free you are not forced to do it or so just kys and leave it for th epoele who like/love this

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2017-12-20 17:58:09

Filip2005
Website

Especially the pipec's tier , it's a brick wall !:mad:

I am Filip and I like women.

#5 2017-12-20 19:48:57

Joeyc

First of all, some of them actually have a point. You may or may not have saw the signs in every level.

Second of all, prizes shouldn't matter to nor anybody. They're just for people who don't already have them.
(free alt items)

Wooted by: (4)

#6 2017-12-20 19:58:17

Emma333

You’re the worst thing in the everybody edits history //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Pm me with anything math related please

Wooted by: (4)

#7 2017-12-20 20:27:01

Latif

Emma333 wrote:

You’re the worst thing in the everybody edits history //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

No, mrshoe is

#8 2017-12-20 20:27:33

P788

Joeyc wrote:

First of all, some of them actually have a point. You may or may not have saw the signs in every level.

Second of all, prizes shouldn't matter to nor anybody. They're just for people who don't already have them.
(free alt items)

The badge is exclusive to people who complete the campaign. How are they going to get it outside of it?

#9 2017-12-20 20:33:58

kreacher

Stop spreading cancer

MQneHSv.png

Est. December 2010

#10 2017-12-20 20:36:04

Joeyc

I wasn't counting the badge, but the rewards you get from each level. 

The badge is exclusive to people who complete the campaign. How are they going to get it outside of it?

Cheat //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#11 2017-12-21 01:31:03, last edited by Minimania (2017-12-21 01:32:05)

Minimania
Moderation Team

davidbirth wrote:

r.i.p. everybody edits

You joined in 2016, over a year ago, yet have four posts. You have nowhere near enough experience to make a call like that, but you are old enough to have seen the other campaigns that have came out in the past, and yet those are entirely fine to you? Is Perpetual Frustration better than the campaign we have now? Is that what the newbies are all about? With a post like this, I'd expect you to have made a topic about Perpetual Frustration, and yet for some odd reason this campaign is so entirely dissimilar and far worse than it that you haven't. Hmmm.

Most of the campaigns provide 2+ max energy as a prize, probably the most worthless of all prizes considering energy is free anyway (you even get it in a daily reward, along with gems, which arguably have been driving revenue for EE down.) Most of those campaigns are hard for new players to even consider playing, because they don't really know the ins and outs of the game, and often times it drives them away and makes them feel alienated from all of the other people who have those badges. And yet, here we have a seasonal easy campaign with easy rewards, and it's the worst thing in the entire game's history? I think not.

Read on about how Mrshoe, the game's developer during 2012, took a year and a half long vacation, changing the amount of players that come on daily from somewhere in the thousands to somewhere half that amount, before you try to tell me a campaign out of all things is the worst thing in Everybody Edits' history.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#12 2017-12-21 01:53:09

davidbirth

minimania wrote:
davidbirth wrote:

r.i.p. everybody edits

You joined in 2016, over a year ago, yet have four posts. You have nowhere near enough experience to make a call like that, but you are old enough to have seen the other campaigns that have came out in the past, and yet those are entirely fine to you? Is Perpetual Frustration better than the campaign we have now? Is that what the newbies are all about? With a post like this, I'd expect you to have made a topic about Perpetual Frustration, and yet for some odd reason this campaign is so entirely dissimilar and far worse than it that you haven't. Hmmm.

Most of the campaigns provide 2+ max energy as a prize, probably the most worthless of all prizes considering energy is free anyway (you even get it in a daily reward, along with gems, which arguably have been driving revenue for EE down.) Most of those campaigns are hard for new players to even consider playing, because they don't really know the ins and outs of the game, and often times it drives them away and makes them feel alienated from all of the other people who have those badges. And yet, here we have a seasonal easy campaign with easy rewards, and it's the worst thing in the entire game's history? I think not.

Read on about how Mrshoe, the game's developer during 2012, took a year and a half long vacation, changing the amount of players that come on daily from somewhere in the thousands to somewhere half that amount, before you try to tell me a campaign out of all things is the worst thing in Everybody Edits' history.

lol ok try again
crlyf1N.png

#13 2017-12-21 01:54:53

Minimania
Moderation Team

davidbirth wrote:
minimania wrote:
davidbirth wrote:

r.i.p. everybody edits

lol ok try again
https://i.imgur.com/crlyf1N.png

Okay, so you actually are from the Mrshoe absence era, and yet still this is worse?

Is your head screwed on right?

21cZxBv.png

#14 2017-12-21 08:03:47

HeyNK

just putting it out there...

... mrshoe absence era had players, AND levels to play. This doesn't have either!!!

#15 2017-12-21 08:18:43

Minimania
Moderation Team

HeyNK wrote:

just putting it out there...

... mrshoe absence era had players, AND levels to play. This doesn't have either!!!

Yes, this does, and Mrshoe absence era had EE losing players by the day.

21cZxBv.png

Minimania1513840723686994

Board footer