Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 2017-11-29 08:36:20

XxAtillaxX

Re: I am thankful

Zoey2070 wrote:

WHY DID YOU CALL HIM A RACIAL SLUR THOUGH

NO MATTER WHAT HE DID, THAT'S **** UP???

It isn't as **** up as his actions. Actions speak louder than words. I was being equally as rude to him as he was being towards me, and I don't use the word **** in any racial context. (and clearly wasn't - he's not black.)

Zoey2070 wrote:

you had no proof he was going to do anything in-game. you retaliated (demod) against his retaliation (banning) against your retaliation (calling him a racial slur) against whatever blah blah blah

you should not have demodded him. that's not your place to do so. and since you DID demod him, you should have REMODDED him shortly thereafter.

I don't take chances on those with those who have the power and the clear willingness to act out of line (and to contradict themselves whilst doing so)  to not damage any other part of Everybody Edits.
I didn't remove his moderator privileges for him attacking me, nor did I remove his moderator privileges for attacking Phinarose specifically. I took precautionary measures knowing that Niels would be involved.

If he didn't storm off in a fury of rage he'd have the opportunity to speak to Niels and address the situation in a responsible matter, rather than taking his emotional baggage to the forums and attack me.

Zoey2070 wrote:

right, jesse, showpath and nvd, who are your friends and who you'll intervene for on their behalf. okay. wait, weren't you complaining about nepotism? but you gained your position via nepotism. guess it's ok if it works in ur favor

I don't expect Niels to treat anyone specially, and it's ultimately his decisions. You could say the same about any staff member in the previous administration, nearly all of them had friendly relationships with Nou and/or his administrators. I did complain about nepotism, and I do still do. I don't like the fact it's gotten to this point, and that's why I'm attempting to discontinue it via an acquisition (of which you told me to stop doing, apparently you don't care about it, including since you didn't complain during the previous administrations post-MrShoe.)  In order to clean out a dirty washroom, you are required to go inside.

Zoey2070 wrote:
XxAtillaXx wrote:

he also said essentially "**** YOU GUYS IM OUT"

"essentially" aka "he didn't say that at all"

He did.

He removed the majority of his posts when he went on his angry tirade but:
wOV97brZ.png he also listed out all the reasons why everyone on the staff sucks and is the worst at their job, including his description of himself which isn't negative in any way, he essentially praised himself.

Zoey2070 wrote:

hint: the one he banned you for is against ee rules, and you said it on an official ee site.

tl;dr: everything atilla does is for himself under the guise of being for others, no one is surprised. things are bad but if it's atilla who it involves it is good.

you're not the owner. stop pretending you are.

tl;dr everything he does is for himself he's bad.

I don't benefit from removing his moderator privileges, I always expect vehement rage from him in return.

Mega Lamb wrote:

Since when is it Phinarose's right to unban people? If you sought her permission to do it, just give all the moderators the '/unban' ability and be done with it. Then you wouldn't have to intervene.

Apparently when it's your right to ban people for 40+ days including a vague cryptic message and not telling the staff about it beforehand.

Showpath told you that Phinarose is in charge of the contest and is ultimately making the decision of the duration, not you. You didn't announce your actions after you took them, even though the discussion was specifically about those people and openly discussing the process. You'd think that PERHAPS you'd be kind enough to let anyone know about decisions you decide to make so the rest of the staff could give their input prior - or at least giving them the courtesy of knowing about what you did in relation to the audit after you've done it.

Mega Lamb wrote:

I was always unbiased when it came to being a moderator. Just because someone is on my friends list does not prevent me from banning them, nor reducing their necessary ban length. Cite sources such as Master1 and Thwinkt over that. If I were truly trying to bias my view towards Abysmal, my investigation would have shown him to be completely and utterly innocent, and I would have tried to do everything I could to avoid him being banned at all.

Zoey2070 is stating that I'm biased towards them since I thought they deserved a lesser duration compared to Abys. Funnily enough, she doesn't consider you biased towards Abys when you thought he should have a lesser duration compared to TheGame. Hmm, it's almost as if there's double standards at play here.

Mega Lamb wrote:

That's avoiding Zoey's question. I believe, to reword it in your own words, WHY should you have any sort of privilege in regards to Everybody Edits?

I was given access to the back-end as a developer. I don't have any control over your position merely because of that - I will take responsibility for my actions, yet you clearly haven't.
You continue to avoid my question. WHY did you retaliate by banning my account for 99+ days for calling you a rude name outside the game, and why should you have any privilege to do so?

Mega Lamb wrote:

Again, it wasn't a pressing issue that needed to be dealt with there and then, and I do not believe for a second if Phina had done the same thing, you'd have done exactly the same with her.

Yes I would've. I can't prove a hypothetical to you, and the same applies in your case.

Mega Lamb wrote:

I'm glad we finally agree here, and you accept that I did have issues with you personally, and I left because of those issues. That's much better than your previous statement of claiming you had no part in my resignation.

I never stated that I wasn't the reason you resigned. I refuted the consensus you constructed that I forced you to leave, which isn't my position - staff management is entirely up to Niels.

Mega Lamb wrote:

Which is exactly why I do not believe you would have removed Phinarose's modship for the same issue.

I was stating that in the context of hacking someone, please don't remove context from my statements by cherry picking portions of my sentences, thank you.

Mega Lamb wrote:

Naturally, due to the very definition of "tearing apart the staff", you, admittedly metaphorically, tore me away from the team, so I would say Zoey's point stands that you did tear apart the staff, by separating one of the staff members from the rest of them.

I don't consider temporarily removing your moderator privileges as tearing apart the team - nobody has an issue with you being a part of the team, including myself.
If you consider her point to still stand, you can apply the same to me if you were being objective - you banned my account for 99+ days and told Niels to remove me from the Slack and made a separate channel deliberately discluding me so you could **** about me behind my back, which sort of tears apart the team, doesn't it?

Mega Lamb wrote:

Feel free to believe that too. I've done a lot more than just campaigns over the past 7 years.

Such as? If you want to compare portfolios and imply I've done nothing I'm fine with taking you up on that. If not, drop it - it's irrelevant.

Mega Lamb wrote:

Where were we? Clearly oblivious that they were involved, because they were "unknown". A pointless line of questioning, especially as none of them, to my knowledge, revealed themselves as directly connected to staff until they were officially announced as such, unlike Atilla, who's been flaunting his power on Discord apparently.

I was refuting her point by pointing out her clear hypocrisy.
I haven't flaunted any power - citations needed. I'm a regular member there just as anyone else, one would assume if I desperately wanted power I'd seek whatever special rank the rest of the staff are given. (hint: I haven't.)

Mega Lamb wrote:

You have to decide - Staff or Community Member? If you're staff, I didn't lash out at the community. If you're a community member, you should be kicked from the Staff Slack, and should never have been invited in the first place.

So which is it?

I don't consider myself being a part of the staff. I'm fine with being removed from Slack (although it'd be relatively pointless, and I wouldn't have access to #dev) but there isn't any designation for it being purely for staff members to my knowledge. I'd suggest taking it up with Niels.

Mega Lamb wrote:

So now, contrary to previously claiming you removed them because I was somehow abusing the power (your Reason 1), or I somehow "threatened" the community (which I didn't, but that's your Reason 2), you're now adding that you misinterpreted what I said as a resignation (your Reason 3)?

Either you've contradicted yourself again, or you could attempt to argue it was some combination of the 3, but I doubt that's the case, as I believe you would have chalked it up to me resigning from the beginning, and wouldn't have mentioned power abuse or threats at all.

You're flailing as your arguments get weaker, and, worryingly, when you no longer have the energy to argue, I fear you may end up lashing out at the community, and abusing your power. I think you should take a step back, and do whatever it is your "job" in this community is.

It is a combination of the three. You did all of them.

I contradict myself how by pointing out what you've done. You can exclaim anything to be a misinterpretation but I consider saying "**** IT. I'm done." after screaming about resigning as a pretty clear interpretation of resigning.

Mega Lamb wrote:

Again, if moderation duties included unbanning, I'd agree with you, but they don't, which still means you had no right to do so.

If moderation duties included banning people for arbitrary vague and cryptic reasons for any duration of time without the knowledge of anyone else when implicitly necessary, I'd agree with you.
Showpath stated that the duties of Phinarose in relation to the contest is to make her decision

I reiterate, when you asked about the contest (and you've stated yourself) Showpath told you that it's up to Phinarose who implicated is to be punished and for what amount of time. I would highly argue that's grounds for her removing their punishment you placed on them without anyone's knowledge nor consent, especially not Phinarose. If you have an issue with her proceeding with this decision, why don't you take it up with her rather than use it as a basis for attacking me?

Why aren't you yelling at her for apparently not knowing that moderation abilities don't include removing bans? I didn't tell her that it was in her jurisdiction to do so, I merely stated that you sentenced both of them for durations that were never agreed to nor discussed, in the midst of you and her disagreeing on the length of the ban, and I asked her "should I remove them?" - and she told me to.

Mega Lamb wrote:

Thus, biased, which is why you shouldn't be allowed to assist in any moderation decisions.

I was referring to Jesse and Showpath, they were the ones who approached me along with NVD.

Mega Lamb wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

I have evaluated my actions and I take full responsibility for taking them. I don't consider what I've done as wrong in respect with the circumstances surrounding the event.

Including calling me the N-word?

Yes. I didn't harm anyone or anything by calling you a **** in response to you attacking me with names and insults.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#102 2017-11-29 13:37:20, last edited by Mylo (2017-11-29 13:43:36)

Mylo
Master Developer

Wow. The EE Staff seems to be such a kindergarten. For real, instead of discussing this private with NVD - you both decided to do this. This is a huge unprofessional mess. But at least it's entertaining.  Atilla is clearly part of the staff, or at least acts like it. Else he wouldn't try to "protect" Everybodyedits by removing permissions from a moderator. They both did wrong. Atilla messed up by overstepping her boundaries. Mega Lamb messed up by getting emotional.

In my opinion Atilla is what he accused Mega Lamb to be. He went rouge by removing permissions from a Moderator without even having the okay to do so. Which would mean for me, I can't trust him. Like, what if he thinks NVD would do something "bad" to Everybodyedits. Would he "remove" him too? And so on. If an employee seems to do something wrong and you notice, you should tell HR (or the equivalent of it). And let them decide what should be done. Is Atilla the HR of Everybodyedits?

Everybodyedits staff was always a huge mess, much drama. And as the time progresses I can understand Mega Lambs decision to quit better and better and better. It seems like all the people in the staff are doing is manipulating each other. To get power, or to get someone out of their way. And that's why Everybodyedits became what it is.

Get your act together and start taking responsibility over your own actions. And finally stop throwing toys around. Sometimes it's better to just say sorry.  Please, at least try to act like a professional company. If I was an Investor, I wouldn't want to invest in such a mess.

Because of the language barriers I hope I got my own point across. Thank you.

#103 2017-11-29 14:22:10

Kikikan

Mylo wrote:

But at least it's entertaining.

That moment when u realize the forums are more entertaining than the actual game itself.

#104 2017-11-29 16:18:21

XxAtillaxX

Mylo wrote:

In my opinion Atilla is what he accused Mega Lamb to be. He went rouge by removing permissions from a Moderator without even having the okay to do so. Which would mean for me, I can't trust him. Like, what if he thinks NVD would do something "bad" to Everybodyedits. Would he "remove" him too? And so on. If an employee seems to do something wrong and you notice, you should tell HR (or the equivalent of it). And let them decide what should be done. Is Atilla the HR of Everybodyedits?

Mega Lamb took the initial move by abusing his moderation power. I don't know if you're aware of the entire situation surrounding the event or my reasons for doing so. I don't consider preventing his tirades from affecting others as going rouge, either.

It's an unfortunate circumstance that there's very little room for this business to legally take responsibility for the actions of it's employees - I don't consider it an entirely reasonable prospect for any damages caused to be handled in court, especially when Mega Lamb is in an entirely different country and under an entirely different rule of law. I'm not HR and there isn't any HR. I don't think you fully grasp what damages could be caused by a reckless employee who acts purely out of their personal frustrations.

Mylo wrote:

Get your act together and start taking responsibility over your own actions. And finally stop throwing toys around. Sometimes it's better to just say sorry.  Please, at least try to act like a professional company. If I was an Investor, I wouldn't want to invest in such a mess.

I think you have to be honest and confront the situation as it played out. I didn't attack him for being rude towards me, yet when I was rude towards him he felt it necessary to seek revenge.

Do you believe calling someone a rude name outside of the game should result in an in-game moderator punishing the user? If not, how is that not an abuse of power? If so, where do you draw the line - when do they have the jurisdiction to punish you, what offensive names are permitted, or are you unable to insult them entirely? I think having that sort of precedent is far more like a dictatorship and it's an extremely bad idea. Mega Lamb openly admits that he believes that the in-game moderators should be able to punish users on these forums for what they say. Do you agree? If so, why?

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#105 2017-11-29 17:31:22

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Atilla can you stop referring to it as a “rude name”. It’s a racial slur; there’s a huge difference.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (4)

#106 2017-11-29 19:29:56

Kikikan

I don't really like writing essays so I'll just make it short:

• Atilla, the problem is that you demodded Mega Lamb, when at the same time, you weren't even supposed to have any means of doing so. And yet, you still had and you still have the power to do it.

• You are not officially part of the staff <=> You possess the privilidges of being an administrator

• You feared Mega Lamb would abuse his power, so you abused your power, (which you shouldn't even have in the first place) and demodded him.

If I understood correctly, (correct me if im wrong pls) this is the main part why Mega Lamb is upset.

#107 2017-11-29 19:59:18, last edited by N1KF (2017-11-29 19:59:42)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

NVD, SPEAK UP BOI

#108 2017-11-29 20:23:16

Xfrogman43

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I don't think you fully grasp what damages could be caused by a reckless employee who acts purely out of their personal frustrations.

werent you doing the same thing?

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#109 2017-11-29 21:07:22, last edited by Zoey2070 (2017-11-29 21:07:41)

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

only on ee will someone with power over everything try to justify saying a racial slur as an insult and say "it's okay" because "it wasn't in a racial context"... jesus tapdancing christ. who would have guessed we have racists on ee's staff.

so honestly i'm taking atilla's suggestion and contacting NVD via email: [email protected] (hopefully) and hopefully atilla doesn't have access to this as well or else i'll probably get banned or something.

you both did stupid ****. you both escalated the situation. exactly one of you used racist language and demodded the other. for ****'s sake.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#110 2017-11-29 21:10:35, last edited by XxAtillaxX (2017-11-29 21:13:04)

XxAtillaxX

Xfrogman43 wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

I don't think you fully grasp what damages could be caused by a reckless employee who acts purely out of their personal frustrations.

werent you doing the same thing?

I took the appropriate precautions as I seen fit towards a moderator who was abusing their power and contradicting the statement that they had made to the owner, that they wouldn't attack staff nor the community out of frustration.
He was frustrated towards me for calling him a rude name outside of the game - and he attacked me for it. If you think this was appropriate behaviour on his part, say it.

Devlin wrote:

Atilla can you stop referring to it as a “rude name”. It’s a racial slur; there’s a huge difference.

It doesn't justify his actions that I called him a **** - and it's entirely divorced from any racial connotations, with similarity in regards to calling something gay having no sexual connotations associated with it. I don't say it in any racial context.

I emphasize that the word he could have been triggered by could have been anything, regardless of whatever name I called him there was no reason for him to ban me in-game for it. He ultimately demonstrated that he's willing to take it out his frustrations towards people in-game for reasons outside of the game. If he's willing to do that (which he has stated he would not) I have no reason not to lose trust in him acting reasonably towards anyone else nor being rational in his retaliation.

Zoey2070 wrote:

you both did stupid ****. you both escalated the situation. exactly one of you used racist language and demodded the other. for ****'s sake.

exactly one of us got so offended by a word outside the game that he decided to attack someone in-game for it, one of the very reasons Kira was demodded.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#111 2017-11-29 21:21:34, last edited by Pyromaniac (2017-11-29 21:24:28)

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Just to be clear- I disliked Atilla before it was cool.

I mean seriously, yall are SURPRISED that he's the worst?

#112 2017-11-29 21:29:45, last edited by Zoey2070 (2017-11-29 21:30:44)

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

XxAtillaxX wrote:

it's entirely divorced from any racial connotations

a racial slur has racial connotations inherently. the word gay has sexual connotations. they are used because you are saying that being black or being gay is Bad and by calling someone it and suggesting it is Bad is racist/homophobic. that is why there are movements to "retake" the words.

you didn't call him any **** word, you called him a word so bad that most people only ever say "the n-word". you called him a word that's considered by a lot of english speakers to be the worst word in the language. you called him a word backed by centuries of racism and slavery. there are black people who play this game. and a person with access to everyone's EE stuff has no qualms with saying it?

are you serious?

like, holy ****, i think you should be demodded just on principle for saying it. do you know how this makes the game and the staff members look? remember when everyone got angry about zioxei being in a KKK crew? christ

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#113 2017-11-29 21:37:52

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Zoey2070 wrote:

are you serious?

Thank you for this.

The moral standards of this community are very low, and people try to cover it up with all sorts of excuses. Hopefully now that this is public, people are encouraged to better their standards.

#114 2017-11-29 21:41:41

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Zoey2070 wrote:

i think you should be demodded just on principle for saying it. do you know how this makes the game and the staff members look?

To be fair, it took place behind closed doors. We should have never known it happened.

Discord: jawp#5123

#115 2017-11-29 21:47:52, last edited by N1KF (2017-11-29 21:52:09)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

i think you should be demodded just on principle for saying it. do you know how this makes the game and the staff members look?

To be fair, it took place behind closed doors. We should have never known it happened.

I was about to write "You could argue the same thing about JaWapa" but then I realized...

#116 2017-11-29 21:52:10

XxAtillaxX

Zoey2070 wrote:

like, holy ****, i think you should be demodded just on principle for saying it. do you know how this makes the game and the staff members look?

snowflake-ism at it's finest, if you are offended by what they say they are totally unqualified to do their work! I don't go up to everyone I disagree with and tell them they should be fired from their work merely because they triggered me.
I don't need to be your perfect model person you agree with 100% of the time in order to do programming. I'm not here asking for you to be removed from the EE Discord server staff because you get offended by people calling you anorexic.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#117 2017-11-29 22:44:12

Different55
Forum Admin

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I'm not here asking for you to be removed from the EE Discord server staff because you get offended by people calling you anorexic.

Agreed. But if Zoey started demodding other staffers when that clearly wasn't her job, and when she shouldn't even have that ability in the first place, then removing her would be something to consider heavily.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#118 2017-11-29 22:47:01, last edited by LukeM (2017-11-29 22:54:06)

LukeM
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I don't need to be your perfect model person you agree with 100% of the time in order to do programming.

I sort of saw where you are coming from up to now... (although I dont agree with a good portion of what you did)

It wouldn't matter if you were just doing programming, but if you have the ability to do basically anything (as shown by your ability to demod people, ban people, unban people, etc), you should probably be the sort of person most people agree with most of the time...

#119 2017-11-29 22:58:44

Xfrogman43

XxAtillaxX wrote:

He was frustrated towards me for calling him a rude name outside of the game - and he attacked me for it. If you think this was appropriate behaviour on his part, say it.

if he got mad over some other word i would say no it wasnt right to start a stupid argument about it, but you used the n-word... couldn't find something better to say?

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by:

#120 2017-11-30 00:33:40

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Atilla wrote:
Zoey wrote:

WHY DID YOU CALL HIM A RACIAL SLUR THOUGHNO MATTER WHAT HE DID, THAT'S **** UP???

It isn't as **** up as his actions.

"His actions justify/excuse my actions" - what are you, 12? You've apparently taken responsibility for those actions, so reign in that superiority complex and be the bigger man by apologising first - if you're capable of a sincere apology. Maybe then this stupid situation will get somewhere.

Atilla wrote:
Zoey wrote:

like, holy ****, i think you should be demodded just on principle for saying it. do you know how this makes the game and the staff members look?

snowflake-ism at it's finest, if you are offended by what they say they are totally unqualified to do their work! I don't go up to everyone I disagree with and tell them they should be fired from their work merely because they triggered me.

Calling people 'triggered' is only another way to downplay your offenses. You could say that every past drama was caused by a bunch of triggered people calling on XYZ to be fired - that's how societies work; people create a set of standards on how to behave, and crossing those lines has consequences because the majority of people follow those standards. The fact that there aren't many voices hating on you is irrelevant - should we round up everyone in EE, explain the situation and get a vote on whether your actions (and Megalamb's) were acceptable? Because it seems like we need a majority consensus to prove to you that saying the n-word is wrong and that the people currently criticising you for it aren't in fact a bunch of triggered, self-entitled snowflakes.

We're getting to know you better through this drama, and it's becoming increasingly clear why your profile picture is a snake wearing cute bunny ears. Staff members should always act with good grace, and show courtesy and respect even where it isn't due, because your position of power puts you in a spotlight and gives you the opportunity to set a shining example. Now, what's done is done, but you could've handled this a lot better and it's still not too late.

There's a reason why we call them moderator privileges.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#121 2017-11-30 00:44:52

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Tomahawk just made one of the best posts I've seen in months. Somebody give this user a medal.

Wooted by:

#122 2017-11-30 02:31:38

HeyNK

Hey guys, as a newcomer is this 5 page novel worth reading? Y/N

Has anything good happened? Bad? Can give a summary?

#123 2017-11-30 02:40:18

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

HeyNK wrote:

Has anything good happened? Bad? Can give a summary?

Y

summary: atilla sucks

suddenly random sig change

#124 2017-11-30 02:44:01

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

HeyNK wrote:

It's really bad.

The story involves...um...stuff happening in an online game community? It's really hard to follow. The story begins with a large dramatic infodump by the narrator, which makes it somewhat interesting, but over time the story continues to look more and more pointless as none of the characters grow or learn. The conflict is artificial, relying on the characters poorly communicating. The plot drags on, when much of it could move on from the game owner NVD simply getting involved.

None of the characters are likable. There's so much drama right from the start that you can't get attached to the characters. The narrator at the beginning of the novel seems interesting, yet unfortunately he doesn't appear at all later on. Characters speak for long amounts at a time at near essay-length, responding to every single point, and it doesn't feel natural at all.

It's an unpleasant book to get through. Don't read it.

#125 2017-11-30 08:24:19

XxAtillaxX

Different55 wrote:

Agreed. But if Zoey started demodding other staffers when that clearly wasn't her job, and when she shouldn't even have that ability in the first place, then removing her would be something to consider heavily.

If you're referring to the forums, I'd find it absolutely reasonable to Zoey to temporarily revoke a moderator's privileges if they were acting out of pure frustration towards other users and the staff. If you mean in general, she has done exactly that on IRC.
If she shouldn't have that ability then you shouldn't have given it to her in the first place - it's your responsibility as an administrator to specify the exact guidelines they are meant to follow.

Tomahawk wrote:

Because it seems like we need a majority consensus to prove to you that saying the n-word is wrong and that the people currently criticising you for it aren't in fact a bunch of triggered, self-entitled snowflakes.

I'm absolutely fine with people believing it's offensive - they are entitled to their own opinion. I don't use **** in any racial context expressed nor implied. I discussed this with Zoey and the sheer amount of backtracking is surreal.

atillabyte - Yesterday at 4:40 PM
<@Zoey2070> amds is legitimately retarded
<@Zoey2070> make him look retarded to someone who has no idea what he's talking about
<@Zoey2070> honestly ipwner isn't the worst thing to ever happen when he isn't doing that dumb mindnumbingly retarded way of typing

Zoey2070 - Yesterday at 4:42 PM
do you have a timestamp for any of those
because i'm just saying....... you called someone a racial slur this month
and yeah calling **** retarded IS **** up
and that's my bad
but i most likely haven't done it recently

I don't understand why maintain a holier-than-thou attitude and call for people to be demodded when they've themselves used slurs and they know full well they didn't truly mean retarded in a mental disability sense of the world.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Gosha1512500228685363

Board footer