Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

I'm the unluckyest guy in the world

Ok my story,
When the usernames were there, my friend got on my account and changed it in FOAM. I was not happy with it, so I mailed to Chris. After 2 failed attempts, my 3rd one was a success, this mail I got from Chris:

You can now choose a new username

/Chris

So I got on EE and typed in Gamer1120. But the name was in use... After mailing and posting on the forum, my mother said: Go to the shop, and get some food. And I went to the shop. When I came home, my other friend (yes, I'm sharing account with 2 friends), got on and changed my username in KAA.

SO MY USERNAME IS KAA NOW //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Please e-mail Chris (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="3e5d564c574d7e5b485b4c475c515a475b5a574a4d105d5153">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) to give me one more chance. Every e-mail is a step closer to my username change. If you don't like this, please ignore and forget it.

Last edited by Gamer1120 (Feb 14 2011 8:27:43 am)

#2 Before February 2015

FMaster

Re: I'm the unluckyest guy in the world

You are very unlucky. Sorry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

That sounds horrible D:

#4 Before February 2015

N/A

Did you assassinate him?

#5 Before February 2015

Monstar43

N/A wrote:

Did you assassinate him?

o_0 .....That was a disturbing question.

#6 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Monstar43 wrote:
N/A wrote:

Did you assassinate him?

*BOOM* Headshot.

#7 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

D-rock2308 wrote:
Monstar43 wrote:
N/A wrote:

Did you assassinate him?

*BOOM* Headshot.

lol

#8 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

Gamer1120 wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:
Monstar43 wrote:

*BOOM* Headshot.

lol

something tells me he did

#9 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

no im still alive :O

#10 Before February 2015

IceMarioEx

then you should punch him/her the hardest? o.o

#11 Before February 2015

Jamd

brawler700 wrote:
Gamer1120 wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

*BOOM* Headshot.

lol

something tells me he did

Yerp me too

#12 Before February 2015

Echo!

Aww how cruel..

Shame theres nothing I can do :-(

Sorry.

#13 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Echo wrote:

Aww how cruel..

Shame theres nothing I can do :-(

Sorry.

*Says thanks for the support to Echo*

#14 Before February 2015

Cola1

That's just cruel...
I wanna help somehow...

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#15 Before February 2015

Nou

You sir, have chosen the wrong friends.
Go disable their WoW accounts as revenge or something //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

No u.

#16 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Lol,i would probably kill my friend after that...

#17 Before February 2015

Burnett

LOL never share your account.I know they are your friends but some friends is bad and evil.So change pass.And re-send the mail to chris.

#18 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Nou wrote:

You sir, have chosen the wrong friends.
Go disable their WoW accounts as revenge or something //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

They don't play WoW...
OK, I got this mail from Chris:
Read from under to up

You are free to share it, but issues arising from that is your problem. You have a wrong username now as one of your friends choose one for the account.
When you shared it, you made the account as much his as yours.
You will have to wait to I make an official system for changing username
/Chris

On Feb 14, 2011, at 3:18 PM, Joop van Lalala wrote:
Literally citated from the forum:
Fendox wrote:
Is it okay if you share acc with a friend?

(Cause I tested out beta on my friends acc once, she said it was okay)

RPGMASTER2000: Yes, sharing account with a friend is fine. However, sharing it with everyone will lead to a banned accounts.

That's why I started sharing with only 2 friends, because it's allowed.
http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=3309&p=2

Foam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: I got my beta and now I want username change.
From: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="87f3efe6e9ecfee8f2c7e2f1e2f5fee5e8e3fee2e3eef3f4a9e4e8ea">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 08:43:05 +0100
CC: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a9cac1dbc0dae9ccdfccdbd0cbc6cdd0cccdc0ddda87cac6c4">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
To: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="c9a2a6a6b9a4a8a7f8f9f0fafbf089a1a6bda4a8a0a5e7aaa6a4">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
No, by sharing your user with several other people you have lost all rights for support.
On Feb 13, 2011, at 5:00 PM, Joop van Lalala wrote:
Ok, thanks. I'm sharing with 2 friends, and now the other one got on. So I'm now named KAA. Could you PLEASE give me 1 more chance? I'll do everything in my power to let my friends NOT change the usernames again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="8cf8e4ede2e7f5e3f9cce9fae9fef5eee3e8f5e9e8e5f8ffa2efe3e1">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 16:00:56 +0100
To: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="244f4b4b5449454a15141d17161d644c4b5049454d480a474b49">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Nope, sorry, can't do that.

On Feb 13, 2011, at 3:33 PM, Joop van Lalala wrote:
Please ban the other Gamer1120 account. I think it was my old account.
Foam
From: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="710519101f1a081e04311407140308131e150814151805025f121e1c">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:39:26 +0100
To: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="62090d0d120f030c53525b51505b220a0d160f030b0e4c010d0f">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
You can now choose a new username
/Chris
On Feb 11, 2011, at 5:16 PM, Joop van Lalala wrote:
Ok, I bought beta, and now I REALLY want my username changed.
Username now: FOAM
Desired username:GAMER1120
simple********************

Greetings Foam

Last edited by Gamer1120 (Feb 14 2011 8:24:33 am)

#19 Before February 2015

FMaster

Chris wrote:

You are free to share it, but issues arising from that is your problem. You have a wrong username now as one of your friends choose one for the account.

I think he's right in that...

#20 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

FMaster wrote:
Chris wrote:

I think he's right in that...

My friend didn't knew I asked for a new username, although I sent him an Offline message on Google Talk. He saw the screen and changed it in something random...

#21 Before February 2015

Y0shii

aww dude i feel so bad:(:(:(

#22 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Change your password and don't give it to your friends, dude. I kinda think you deserved it for not doing that.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#23 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

JadElClemens wrote:

Change your password and don't give it to your friends, dude. I kinda think you deserved it for not doing that.

They're my best friends, it was a mistake from both, that's why im sooooo unlucky...

#24 Before February 2015

rhyst1

i share accounts with one person but i can trust him he even asked me what name should we have

#25 Before February 2015

Palm

USERNAME FAIL                    

PALM

Gamer1120142389301368419

Board footer