Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2017-10-12 09:52:43

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,295

my gaia-online avatars

hello i am back from my break have a lot at something cool a avatar i made on gaia-online

Hidden text

KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#2 2017-10-12 13:13:51

Whirl
Member
From: hhgregg
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,092

Re: my gaia-online avatars

Another useless rest, but they are a bit good.

Offline

#3 2017-10-12 16:19:45

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,888

Re: my gaia-online avatars

I think those are a bit too flashy. First you have a catboy, then fancy clothing, then some futuristic accessories, then wings.


There is always somebody out there who can love you and appreciate you the way you are.

Please help us at the Everybody Edits Wiki. It's pretty lonely there.

Offline

#4 2017-10-12 17:05:10

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,434

Re: my gaia-online avatars

Didn't realize gaia online was still alive


Ugh I can't believe I got dragged into this in 2018.
9Grt2.gif P2I5K.gif bJF1r.gif

Offline

Wooted by:

#5 2017-10-12 17:08:08

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,888

Re: my gaia-online avatars

Different55 wrote:

Didn't realize gaia online was still alive

At least it isn't Gaia Offline, heyo!


There is always somebody out there who can love you and appreciate you the way you are.

Please help us at the Everybody Edits Wiki. It's pretty lonely there.

Offline

#6 2017-10-14 12:11:50

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,295

Re: my gaia-online avatars

Different55 wrote:

Didn't realize gaia online was still alive

WOAH WOW you know gaia-online? im triggered how come you havent told anyone wanna add me?


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#7 2017-10-15 00:48:51

Zoey2070
Moderation Team
From: Shakuras
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,059

Re: my gaia-online avatars

PLEASE gaia online is literally older than you are

jesus **** christ, this is the worst topic i've ever seen in my entire life, this is it, this is how i die, of secondhand embarassment


proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif ?type=loginstreak&name=zoey2070
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂
danke bluecloud UnGdm07.gif rest in peace my dear lil crab teague. i loved you a lot
🌈 Hc0cu9u.gif

Offline

#8 2017-10-18 14:02:39

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300
From: EE world
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,289

Re: my gaia-online avatars

Where is that game? Is that game RPG? I want osee that!!!


Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Offline

#9 2017-10-18 22:01:15

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,088

Re: my gaia-online avatars

Michele wrote:

Where is that game? Is that game RPG? I want osee that!!!

meWmIg9.png


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

Wooted by:

#10 2017-10-21 06:39:59

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,295

Re: my gaia-online avatars

hey guys i have did some gaming on gaia-online and i have new outfits have a look:

TRIGGER WARNING

KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#11 2017-10-21 22:34:47

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300
From: EE world
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,289

Re: my gaia-online avatars

Wait, there is a Sonic outfit?!? CROSSOVER CONFIRMED

Is there any Mario, or any costume cameos?!?


Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Offline

#12 2017-10-22 00:40:12

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,295

Re: my gaia-online avatars

Michele wrote:

Wait, there is a Sonic outfit?!? CROSSOVER CONFIRMED

Is there any Mario, or any costume cameos?!?

yes there is mario stuff as well as some sega referances, even michael jackson and other games you can think of, there is also dragon ball z stuff and other things i can give you their list of referances


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#13 2017-10-22 12:23:09

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 3,543

Re: my gaia-online avatars

Now you have accomplished a bit of the Internets.
Next step is fourchan. I will meet you there.


piosrt-sig.png

Offline

#14 2017-10-23 03:57:35

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,295

Re: my gaia-online avatars

capasha wrote:

Now you have accomplished a bit of the Internets.
Next step is fourchan. I will meet you there.

what happens at fourchan?, isn't 4Chan?, also why, I visited it ages ago and the whole site was locked, I couldn't post or anything or sign up, I thought it was dead, don't you think I am getting better at typing?, with commas?, if not I will keep on trying to make it better, Idk how I figured out, to use commas.


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#15 2017-10-23 04:18:49

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,888

Re: my gaia-online avatars

soniiiety wrote:
capasha wrote:

Now you have accomplished a bit of the Internets.
Next step is fourchan. I will meet you there.

what happens at fourchan?, isn't 4Chan?, also why, I visited it ages ago and the whole site was locked, I couldn't post or anything or sign up, I thought it was dead, don't you think I am getting better at typing?, with commas?, if not I will keep on trying to make it better, Idk how I figured out, to use commas.

Don't go on 4chan. It's like a forum, but everybody posts with an image and everybody's anonymous. That, plus a general lack of behavior rules equals in a rather unpleasant website.


There is always somebody out there who can love you and appreciate you the way you are.

Please help us at the Everybody Edits Wiki. It's pretty lonely there.

Offline

#16 2017-10-23 04:31:15

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,295

Re: my gaia-online avatars

N1KF wrote:

Don't go on 4chan. It's like a forum, but everybody posts with an image and everybody's anonymous.

I think your right and I do remember those thing's, IT was stinking,boring,dumb,lame, you can't even show idenity, you will get banned if you try to show your username :/. I do not like that but maybe i will just for the sake of tellling about Jehovah and everything about him, even about paradise and armageddon i already been to gaia, 1 out 10 listened to me, some even left me or ran away, I think It would be good to vist, another comunitiy to convince them to learn, not because they have too, not because they have to believe, because of right and wrong and the truth.


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#17 2017-10-23 04:37:18

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,888

Re: my gaia-online avatars

soniiiety wrote:

I think It would be good to vist, another comunitiy to convince them to learn, not because they have too, not because they have to believe, because of right and wrong and the truth.

I'm glad you're sticking up for what you believe is right. It's sad how many people online seem to either express the attitude of "Nothing matters; why bother?" or "You have to agree with me no matter what!"


There is always somebody out there who can love you and appreciate you the way you are.

Please help us at the Everybody Edits Wiki. It's pretty lonely there.

Offline

#18 2017-10-23 04:54:59

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,295

Re: my gaia-online avatars

N1KF wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

I think It would be good to vist, another comunitiy to convince them to learn, not because they have too, not because they have to believe, because of right and wrong and the truth.

I'm glad you're sticking up for what you believe is right. It's sad how many people online seem to either express the attitude of "Nothing matters; why bother?" or "You have to agree with me no matter what!"

AND? , also they say they only have one goal and when it's done they wan't to die, they also say that death is part of life, like they think reincarnation is true?, but i know they only got 2 lives or 1 if they are in great tribulation or armageddon, 2 is better then 1 ay? , we all ways need teams, we also need friendship, love,peace and happiness, but that doesn't last long when they get what they want, they just want more and more, like rich people. but what we can do is encourage each other for the truth, right and wrong, if i had friend's that were online and in irl, then i could of got help, I wish i can have help on what I am doing, it would be much funner,easyir,peace,love also then thing would be faster at tansfering,talking,sorting,learning,teaching,fixing. I can only fix some problems at a time, i can't fix all of them at once, but i can do some, all i need is help and we would achieve many things, even amazing thing's.


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#19 2017-10-23 05:39:30

XxAtillaxX
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 3,738
Website

Re: my gaia-online avatars

soniiiety wrote:
N1KF wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

wall of text

I really don't like seeing the clearly sick being taken advantage of, forced into a system of thought, and consequently being stripped of their logic and reasoning skills.
Please seek a proper education outside of your bubble, you should definitely try going to a public school, where religious dogma isn't a mandatory aspect of the curriculum.


DmFIchxUFF.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#20 2017-10-23 21:18:37

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,888

Re: my gaia-online avatars

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I really don't like seeing the clearly sick being taken advantage of, forced into a system of thought, and consequently being stripped of their logic and reasoning skills.
Please seek a proper education outside of your bubble, you should definitely try going to a public school, where religious dogma isn't a mandatory aspect of the curriculum.

That's a bit...personal. I think you should keep that discussion in private messages.


There is always somebody out there who can love you and appreciate you the way you are.

Please help us at the Everybody Edits Wiki. It's pretty lonely there.

Offline

#21 2017-10-25 00:41:32

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,295

Re: my gaia-online avatars

N1KF wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

I really don't like seeing the clearly sick being taken advantage of, forced into a system of thought, and consequently being stripped of their logic and reasoning skills.
Please seek a proper education outside of your bubble, you should definitely try going to a public school, where religious dogma isn't a mandatory aspect of the curriculum.

That's a bit...personal. I think you should keep that discussion in private messages.

yeah i  think that's meant to be in private msg's plus your over reacting atilla 2. your just trying to sound smart and make me dumb


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#22 2017-10-25 01:05:45

XxAtillaxX
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 3,738
Website

Re: my gaia-online avatars

soniiiety wrote:
N1KF wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

I really don't like seeing the clearly sick being taken advantage of, forced into a system of thought, and consequently being stripped of their logic and reasoning skills.
Please seek a proper education outside of your bubble, you should definitely try going to a public school, where religious dogma isn't a mandatory aspect of the curriculum.

That's a bit...personal. I think you should keep that discussion in private messages.

yeah i  think that's meant to be in private msg's plus your over reacting atilla 2. your just trying to sound smart and make me dumb

I'm sorry, you can't have it both ways. If you bring up a topic, it's fair play for someone to reply. It isn't so very personal if they've written about it publicly many, many times.


DmFIchxUFF.png

Offline

#23 2017-10-25 01:24:43

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,888

Re: my gaia-online avatars

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I'm sorry, you can't have it both ways. If you bring up a topic, it's fair play for someone to reply. It isn't so very personal if they've written about it publicly many, many times.

Perhaps I'm forgetful, but I don't recall soniiiety ever posting anything that could be considered "the clearly sick being taken advantage of, forced into a system of thought, and consequently being stripped of their logic and reasoning skills." Regardless, I don't feel like this should be a conversation happening on a public forum.


There is always somebody out there who can love you and appreciate you the way you are.

Please help us at the Everybody Edits Wiki. It's pretty lonely there.

Offline

#24 2017-10-25 05:33:44

iPwner
Member
From: CaliforNYAN Land.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,499
Website

Re: my gaia-online avatars

K-time for a <==RELOOP<==! (): I will proceed to indulge in roleplaying an outdated version of myself from the June 2012 colloquial time period! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad) Here goes nothin'.
--
Oh that's heavenly, honey. q~= Very "mature"! Yes! Mucho! Tatas.
--

>==welp seems like the l000ps pretty unraveled and done away with all grace & algorithm! :3 so its about that time of day again that i click the "minimize" button 0n my tab-based existence and just let youuuu lovely gentlewomen jogging in place on a beach desktop background n' chattin bout quinoa and bangkok and all the latest BUZZ travellin up n down the grapevine to just RATTLE IT OUT for a few days! Is that alright??? don't get too BRAZZLED UP without me! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink I mean can't just **** blocks all life long Aha!amirite fora? so tata fora-ah-ha ;0lso (bi-word bi-smiley) and i mean IMO if there's cheerios there should be depressionos and maybe even bozos but hey thats just food 4 thought-HaHa!! 5-star comedy! a-halllllllright well HO-HO-HO, up and Away and into the clouds and over the rainbow I run! down the runway my toes jet off, bouncin forth, gay with sweat and giggles, because before long the "tic tac tic tac" of my toes will be gone. `AaaaaAnd though it may splice your expectations into two bleeding calves, both wishin' n' singin bout bein' one cow unbleedin'... I'm legally required to cut myself oFFFFFFFFFFFFF!! so a moon n' a dime and a unrealistically good time and a very [break off from repetitive song structure and transition into christmas themed ending] merry, gay and joyful day to all you young boys n' girls of the next FI-generation, HOHO, AHAH, AHAH, AHAAAAAAAAAAAD hominem, OH

I LOVE THIS GENERATION OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

ON TOPIC: nice! rock hard pee hair! ;3 fashionable!


444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444422222222222222222222222222222222222222224444444444444442222222222222444444422222224442242424242 Q_Q ;C d_p ;~; *~* <-- hark. this is really just a remnant, a morsel cloned from the morgue. ipwner is sad now. the faces, i dont know em, and the ones i knew, abstracted. did i ever know em? this shushed, scrutinizing yet cheesy, shart essence crockpot? aiai... hearken thyself. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d1/022_coy did i always know em? i, a victim of my own abstractions, abstracting those truly dear? so: in doubtful shrieks, i proclaim to present hosts: cherish young dreams, cherish the light, and live for the facade. suckle these, suckle these bittersweets before they retract into your palms, please do between a sip and slurp for them with eyes of storkid childer, lest they retract outto the crapgame, lest they escape outwith the wildfowl, outto the selfish yet selfless metanoia (a breath-of-hot-garlic-in-your-face synonym that superpeople use to say "search") for a heart of greater courage, a depossified heart, a heart that could handle
these gifts.
and us, broken on the sidewalk, left heaving, gasping out air, praying for detail, huddle with the weak, become one with the grain, erode, erode, erode, 555, gravel, my loves, erode with me, erode me, trash again, trash again, trash again.

...Alright, Jimmy- exit stage right. The crapshoot's gone south, and we're out of time, always out of time. *triple tongue click* Ye-eaaah.. 's too bad. Really.

Offline

#25 2017-10-25 20:04:30

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,295

Re: my gaia-online avatars

iPwner wrote:

e latest BUZZ travellin up n down the grapevine to just RATTLE IT OUT for a few days! Is that alright??? don't get too BRAZZLED UP without me!  I mean can't just **** blocks all life long Aha!amirite fora? so tata fora-ah-ha ;0lso (bi-word bi-smiley) and i mean IMO if there's cheerios there should be depressionos and maybe even bozos but hey thats just food 4 thought-HaHa!! 5-star comedy! a-halllllllright well HO-HO-HO, up and Away and into the clouds and over the rainbow I run! down the runway my toes jet off, bouncin forth, gay with sweat and giggles, because before long the "tic tac tic tac" of my toes will be gone. `AaaaaAnd though it may splice your expectations into two bleeding calves, both wishin' n' singin bout bein' one cow unbleedin'... I'm legally required to cut myself oFFFFFFFFFFFFF!! so a moon n' a dime and a unrealistically good time and a very [break off from repetitive song structure and transition into christmas themed ending] merry, gay and joyful day to all you young boys n' girls of the next FI-generation, HOHO, AHAH, AHAH, AHAAAAAAAAAAAD hominem, OH
I LOVE THIS GENERATION OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

no not even what i am asking, plus you earned your ban before for doing the same thing, idk and also your fake what ever you say or you acc is just for trolling or hurting peoples feeling's, i know i sound crazy, but i know you on ee and your nothing like that everyone said even n1fk told who you were and you were nothing like it your just pretending to be funny or like this, so when another person you don't like or anyone you can make fun of them or hurt them like you did on ee with norwigian boy idk how to spell, idk iif that was someone else or your just pretending to be someone else who you are not and only doing to use people and get what you want,



all i know i could be wrong idk i might be wrong about all i said and if i am then i am sorry and if i am not i got question that your proberly never answer


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:
soniiiety1508958270681187

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1532331632.4762 - Generated in 0.076 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.65 MiB (Peak: 1.94 MiB) ]