Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-12 09:52:43

soniiiety

my gaia-online avatars

hello i am back from my break have a lot at something cool a avatar i made on gaia-online

Hidden text

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2017-10-12 13:13:51

Nebula

Re: my gaia-online avatars

Another useless rest, but they are a bit good.

#3 2017-10-12 16:19:45

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I think those are a bit too flashy. First you have a catboy, then fancy clothing, then some futuristic accessories, then wings.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#4 2017-10-12 17:05:10

Different55
Forum Admin

Didn't realize gaia online was still alive

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#5 2017-10-12 17:08:08

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Different55 wrote:

At least it isn't Gaia Offline, heyo!

Everybody Edits is Fred

#6 2017-10-14 12:11:50

soniiiety

Different55 wrote:

WOAH WOW you know gaia-online? im triggered how come you havent told anyone wanna add me?

Wooted by:

#7 2017-10-15 00:48:51

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

PLEASE gaia online is literally older than you are

jesus **** christ, this is the worst topic i've ever seen in my entire life, this is it, this is how i die, of secondhand embarassment

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by: (4)

#8 2017-10-18 14:02:39

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Where is that game? Is that game RPG? I want osee that!!!

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#9 2017-10-18 22:01:15

Xfrogman43

Michele wrote:

Where is that game? Is that game RPG? I want osee that!!!

meWmIg9.png

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by:

#10 2017-10-21 06:39:59

soniiiety

hey guys i have did some gaming on gaia-online and i have new outfits have a look:

CONTENT WARNING

Wooted by:

#11 2017-10-21 22:34:47

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Wait, there is a Sonic outfit?!? CROSSOVER CONFIRMED

Is there any Mario, or any costume cameos?!?

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#12 2017-10-22 00:40:12

soniiiety

Michele wrote:

Wait, there is a Sonic outfit?!? CROSSOVER CONFIRMED

Is there any Mario, or any costume cameos?!?

yes there is mario stuff as well as some sega referances, even michael jackson and other games you can think of, there is also dragon ball z stuff and other things i can give you their list of referances

#13 2017-10-22 12:23:09

capasha

Now you have accomplished a bit of the Internets.
Next step is fourchan. I will meet you there.

#14 2017-10-23 03:57:35

soniiiety

capasha wrote:

what happens at fourchan?, isn't 4Chan?, also why, I visited it ages ago and the whole site was locked, I couldn't post or anything or sign up, I thought it was dead, don't you think I am getting better at typing?, with commas?, if not I will keep on trying to make it better, Idk how I figured out, to use commas.

#15 2017-10-23 04:18:49

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

soniiiety wrote:
capasha wrote:

what happens at fourchan?, isn't 4Chan?, also why, I visited it ages ago and the whole site was locked, I couldn't post or anything or sign up, I thought it was dead, don't you think I am getting better at typing?, with commas?, if not I will keep on trying to make it better, Idk how I figured out, to use commas.

Don't go on 4chan. It's like a forum, but everybody posts with an image and everybody's anonymous. That, plus a general lack of behavior rules equals in a rather unpleasant website.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#16 2017-10-23 04:31:15

soniiiety

N1KF wrote:

Don't go on 4chan. It's like a forum, but everybody posts with an image and everybody's anonymous.

I think your right and I do remember those thing's, IT was stinking,boring,dumb,lame, you can't even show idenity, you will get banned if you try to show your username :/. I do not like that but maybe i will just for the sake of tellling about Jehovah and everything about him, even about paradise and armageddon i already been to gaia, 1 out 10 listened to me, some even left me or ran away, I think It would be good to vist, another comunitiy to convince them to learn, not because they have too, not because they have to believe, because of right and wrong and the truth.

Wooted by:

#17 2017-10-23 04:37:18

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

soniiiety wrote:

I think It would be good to vist, another comunitiy to convince them to learn, not because they have too, not because they have to believe, because of right and wrong and the truth.

I'm glad you're sticking up for what you believe is right. It's sad how many people online seem to either express the attitude of "Nothing matters; why bother?" or "You have to agree with me no matter what!"

Everybody Edits is Fred

#18 2017-10-23 04:54:59

soniiiety

N1KF wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

I think It would be good to vist, another comunitiy to convince them to learn, not because they have too, not because they have to believe, because of right and wrong and the truth.

I'm glad you're sticking up for what you believe is right. It's sad how many people online seem to either express the attitude of "Nothing matters; why bother?" or "You have to agree with me no matter what!"

AND? , also they say they only have one goal and when it's done they wan't to die, they also say that death is part of life, like they think reincarnation is true?, but i know they only got 2 lives or 1 if they are in great tribulation or armageddon, 2 is better then 1 ay? , we all ways need teams, we also need friendship, love,peace and happiness, but that doesn't last long when they get what they want, they just want more and more, like rich people. but what we can do is encourage each other for the truth, right and wrong, if i had friend's that were online and in irl, then i could of got help, I wish i can have help on what I am doing, it would be much funner,easyir,peace,love also then thing would be faster at tansfering,talking,sorting,learning,teaching,fixing. I can only fix some problems at a time, i can't fix all of them at once, but i can do some, all i need is help and we would achieve many things, even amazing thing's.

Wooted by:

#19 2017-10-23 05:39:30

XxAtillaxX

soniiiety wrote:
N1KF wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

wall of text

I really don't like seeing the clearly sick being taken advantage of, forced into a system of thought, and consequently being stripped of their logic and reasoning skills.
Please seek a proper education outside of your bubble, you should definitely try going to a public school, where religious dogma isn't a mandatory aspect of the curriculum.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#20 2017-10-23 21:18:37

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I really don't like seeing the clearly sick being taken advantage of, forced into a system of thought, and consequently being stripped of their logic and reasoning skills.
Please seek a proper education outside of your bubble, you should definitely try going to a public school, where religious dogma isn't a mandatory aspect of the curriculum.

That's a bit...personal. I think you should keep that discussion in private messages.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#21 2017-10-25 00:41:32

soniiiety

N1KF wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

That's a bit...personal. I think you should keep that discussion in private messages.

yeah i  think that's meant to be in private msg's plus your over reacting atilla 2. your just trying to sound smart and make me dumb

#22 2017-10-25 01:05:45

XxAtillaxX

soniiiety wrote:
N1KF wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

yeah i  think that's meant to be in private msg's plus your over reacting atilla 2. your just trying to sound smart and make me dumb

I'm sorry, you can't have it both ways. If you bring up a topic, it's fair play for someone to reply. It isn't so very personal if they've written about it publicly many, many times.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#23 2017-10-25 01:24:43

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I'm sorry, you can't have it both ways. If you bring up a topic, it's fair play for someone to reply. It isn't so very personal if they've written about it publicly many, many times.

Perhaps I'm forgetful, but I don't recall soniiiety ever posting anything that could be considered "the clearly sick being taken advantage of, forced into a system of thought, and consequently being stripped of their logic and reasoning skills." Regardless, I don't feel like this should be a conversation happening on a public forum.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#24 2017-10-25 05:33:44

iPwner
Website

K-time for a <==RELOOP<==! (): I will proceed to indulge in roleplaying an outdated version of myself from the June 2012 colloquial time period! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad) Here goes nothin'.
--
Oh that's heavenly, honey. q~= Very "mature"! Yes! Mucho! Tatas.
--

>==welp seems like the l000ps pretty unraveled and done away with all grace & algorithm! :3 so its about that time of day again that i click the "minimize" button 0n my tab-based existence and just let youuuu lovely gentlewomen jogging in place on a beach desktop background n' chattin bout quinoa and bangkok and all the latest BUZZ travellin up n down the grapevine to just RATTLE IT OUT for a few days! Is that alright??? don't get too BRAZZLED UP without me! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink I mean can't just **** blocks all life long Aha!amirite fora? so tata fora-ah-ha ;0lso (bi-word bi-smiley) and i mean IMO if there's cheerios there should be depressionos and maybe even bozos but hey thats just food 4 thought-HaHa!! 5-star comedy! a-halllllllright well HO-HO-HO, up and Away and into the clouds and over the rainbow I run! down the runway my toes jet off, bouncin forth, gay with sweat and giggles, because before long the "tic tac tic tac" of my toes will be gone. `AaaaaAnd though it may splice your expectations into two bleeding calves, both wishin' n' singin bout bein' one cow unbleedin'... I'm legally required to cut myself oFFFFFFFFFFFFF!! so a moon n' a dime and a unrealistically good time and a very [break off from repetitive song structure and transition into christmas themed ending] merry, gay and joyful day to all you young boys n' girls of the next FI-generation, HOHO, AHAH, AHAH, AHAAAAAAAAAAAD hominem, OH

I LOVE THIS GENERATION OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

ON TOPIC: nice! rock hard pee hair! ;3 fashionable!

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#25 2017-10-25 20:04:30

soniiiety

iPwner wrote:

e latest BUZZ travellin up n down the grapevine to just RATTLE IT OUT for a few days! Is that alright??? don't get too BRAZZLED UP without me!  I mean can't just **** blocks all life long Aha!amirite fora? so tata fora-ah-ha ;0lso (bi-word bi-smiley) and i mean IMO if there's cheerios there should be depressionos and maybe even bozos but hey thats just food 4 thought-HaHa!! 5-star comedy! a-halllllllright well HO-HO-HO, up and Away and into the clouds and over the rainbow I run! down the runway my toes jet off, bouncin forth, gay with sweat and giggles, because before long the "tic tac tic tac" of my toes will be gone. `AaaaaAnd though it may splice your expectations into two bleeding calves, both wishin' n' singin bout bein' one cow unbleedin'... I'm legally required to cut myself oFFFFFFFFFFFFF!! so a moon n' a dime and a unrealistically good time and a very [break off from repetitive song structure and transition into christmas themed ending] merry, gay and joyful day to all you young boys n' girls of the next FI-generation, HOHO, AHAH, AHAH, AHAAAAAAAAAAAD hominem, OH
I LOVE THIS GENERATION OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

no not even what i am asking, plus you earned your ban before for doing the same thing, idk and also your fake what ever you say or you acc is just for trolling or hurting peoples feeling's, i know i sound crazy, but i know you on ee and your nothing like that everyone said even n1fk told who you were and you were nothing like it your just pretending to be funny or like this, so when another person you don't like or anyone you can make fun of them or hurt them like you did on ee with norwigian boy idk how to spell, idk iif that was someone else or your just pretending to be someone else who you are not and only doing to use people and get what you want,

all i know i could be wrong idk i might be wrong about all i said and if i am then i am sorry and if i am not i got question that your proberly never answer

Wooted by:
soniiiety1508958270681187

Board footer