Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2017-07-26 02:38:49

John
Formerly Emalton
From: USA ̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍
Joined: 2015-06-16
Posts: 1,701

Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

In my previous topic, I talked about how having 100 of each world is pretty worthless and that we should have the ability to convert energy into gems. After a bit of discussion, Mysterion suggested the following.

Mysterion wrote:
Emalton wrote:

Even if the energy to gem conversion was insane I am sure people would prefer to spend their energy getting gems instead of getting more worlds.

why not this? it's better and the newbies don't need to convert energys to gems
Fs1Kf6w.png

Thoughts? This would be a really good idea.

--
EDIT: Fixed img tags.

Last edited by John (2017-07-26 02:39:15)


9MaDWXs.gif

Thanks Latif, Jet ByteArray (Joshua) for the avatar and Zoey2070, Amds, Jet, Anatoly, Jet, HG Bluecloud for the signature!

Offline

#2 2017-07-26 03:49:05

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM
Member
From: ͂́͐̆̍̿̌̄̀̇͛̀̈́͋̈́̌͑͌́̍̽̂͊̅͋̕͘
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 455

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

what about people who have everything? my classic tab is empty.


WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#3 2017-07-26 03:55:49

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Joined: 2015-06-17
Posts: 2,272
Website

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

EE needs to make money
If you want to get a cosmetic smiley, pay for it, you aren't missing anything if you don't have it
As for blocks, this might be a good idea, but there are still many substitutes to classic blocks with very similar texture/minimap color
And btw, these aren't extremely high prices, i'd say 100k for each block pack


Krosis.gif

Offline

Wooted by:

#4 2017-07-26 03:59:45

Gosha
Dev Team
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,137

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

Krosis wrote:

EE needs to make money

Sorry, did you mean NVD needs to?

Offline

#5 2017-07-26 16:46:28

skullz17
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,493

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

I don't think classic items should ever be bought with energy. I also don't really see the need for energy sinks. Just stay at max energy if you don't want 100s of worlds.


m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Offline

#6 2017-07-26 17:20:56

HeyNK
Member
Joined: 2017-04-07
Posts: 740

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

^ But that's inefficient. I need to keep spending it to get maximum profit.


https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja Keep this secret. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja Only share with people you can trust: https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja https://pastebin.com/q7X4DxvH https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

Wooted by:

#7 2017-07-26 17:57:13

Gosha
Dev Team
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,137

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

Give all blocks to people
Energy for cosmetic changes like auras and smileys

Offline

#8 2017-07-26 22:54:57

N1KF
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,736

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

Gosha wrote:

Give all blocks to people

In before new players complain that they're flooded with hundreds of blocks


Thank you for all the good things you do.

Offline

Wooted by:

#9 2017-07-27 02:12:34

Tomahawk
Member
From: BiH
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 1,499

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

So how much energy should a classic item cost? Maybe the amount of time you need to buy a classic item with energy should match the time you need to buy it with gems from the login rewards?

Well, you get 6 gems from the login rewards in 30 days, and refill 17,280 energy in that time.

That's a ratio of 2,880 energy per gem. Round it up to 3,000 and a 20-gem classic item costs 60,000 energy.

*flawless logic*

Why this calculation was stupid

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

Wooted by:

#10 2017-07-27 04:46:25

John
Formerly Emalton
From: USA ̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍
Joined: 2015-06-16
Posts: 1,701

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:

what about people who have everything? my classic tab is empty.

I have everything as well, but this might be useful for some people who don't.

Krosis wrote:

EE needs to make money
If you want to get a cosmetic smiley, pay for it, you aren't missing anything if you don't have it
As for blocks, this might be a good idea, but there are still many substitutes to classic blocks with very similar texture/minimap color
And btw, these aren't extremely high prices, i'd say 100k for each block pack

"People shouldn't have to pay for blocks." - Nou (paraphrased) 2k(something)

skullz17 wrote:

I don't think classic items should ever be bought with energy. I also don't really see the need for energy sinks. Just stay at max energy if you don't want 100s of worlds.

How do you expect people to keep playing the game if there is nothing left for them to obtain? I disagree with your post.

Tomahawk wrote:

So how much energy should a classic item cost? <snip>

I like Mysterion's pricepoints, cost in gems * 1000.


9MaDWXs.gif

Thanks Latif, Jet ByteArray (Joshua) for the avatar and Zoey2070, Amds, Jet, Anatoly, Jet, HG Bluecloud for the signature!

Offline

Wooted by:

#11 2017-07-27 07:37:52

Weirdoverse
Member
From: A Really Really Really
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 964
Website

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

No because This is EE, not EBE, EE2, or EE RS
this is one and original one, not remake.
this needs to be gems because it was on energy long time ago. so no.
newer players shall never get anything more easily than we got, they now get so much stuff for free while we spent thousands of energy on it.
NO.


#demodHummerz5

Offline

Wooted by:

#12 2017-07-27 15:32:53

John
Formerly Emalton
From: USA ̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍
Joined: 2015-06-16
Posts: 1,701

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

Weirdoverse wrote:

No because This is EE, not EBE, EE2, or EE RS
this is one and original one, not remake.
this needs to be gems because it was on energy long time ago. so no.
newer players shall never get anything more easily than we got, they now get so much stuff for free while we spent thousands of energy on it.
NO.

Not only are you extremely greedy, but do you even care about the future of this game? You're correct; this is EE. How are the other copies relevant? Users shouldn't have to pay to build on a game that is all about building unique levels.

You wrote:

newer players shall never get anything more easily than we got

How is spending 20K energy for a block pack easier than you obtaining the item in the past for less than 1K energy? Either you're an idiot or you didn't actually read my post.

You wrote:

they now get so much stuff for free while we spent thousands of energy on it.

And they'll have to spend tens of thousands more for the classic items.


9MaDWXs.gif

Thanks Latif, Jet ByteArray (Joshua) for the avatar and Zoey2070, Amds, Jet, Anatoly, Jet, HG Bluecloud for the signature!

Offline

#13 2017-07-27 16:15:06

Kira
Banned
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 1,211

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

diamond for 1,000,000 pls

Offline

#14 2017-07-27 16:23:40

John
Formerly Emalton
From: USA ̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍
Joined: 2015-06-16
Posts: 1,701

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

Kira wrote:

diamond for 1,000,000 pls

I'd do it would probably take almost 5 years though lol


9MaDWXs.gif

Thanks Latif, Jet ByteArray (Joshua) for the avatar and Zoey2070, Amds, Jet, Anatoly, Jet, HG Bluecloud for the signature!

Offline

#15 2017-07-27 18:12:16

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123
From: Cali Baby | 2017 popin
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,161

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

Emalton wrote:
Kira wrote:

diamond for 1,000,000 pls

I'd do it would probably take almost 5 years though lol

Then we would've had it by now...

Offline

#16 2017-07-27 18:54:21

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 2,345
Website

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

cost*1k is way too little, maybe cost*5k


I didn't like the big picture. Guess we're back to text.

Offline

Wooted by:

#17 2017-07-28 14:34:39

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 1,460

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

Kaleb wrote:
Emalton wrote:
Kira wrote:

diamond for 1,000,000 pls

I'd do it would probably take almost 5 years though lol

Then we would've had it by now...

just 2 years if im not wrong 100K=like 69 days times 10=690 days=almost 2 years rip


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

#18 2017-07-29 03:54:35

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,768

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

but mysterions """idea""" is from a **** remake that cant legally sell gems so they have to use energy for classic items

but its a bad idea overall, give gems almost no purpose

Offline

#19 2017-07-29 06:18:20

John
Formerly Emalton
From: USA ̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍
Joined: 2015-06-16
Posts: 1,701

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

Slabdrill wrote:

cost*1k is way too little, maybe cost*5k

honestly i dont care how much its worth because i have enough blank worlds.

Ernesdo wrote:

but mysterions """idea""" is from a **** remake that cant legally sell gems so they have to use energy for classic items

but its a bad idea overall, give gems almost no purpose

didn't you quit? anyway.. welcome back
not really because it's about speed. if people want it in this century then they would buy it. it just would be nice to have an energy sink that isn't worlds.


9MaDWXs.gif

Thanks Latif, Jet ByteArray (Joshua) for the avatar and Zoey2070, Amds, Jet, Anatoly, Jet, HG Bluecloud for the signature!

Offline

#20 2017-07-29 07:16:18

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 3,916
Website

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

Tomahawk wrote:

So how much energy should a classic item cost? Maybe the amount of time you need to buy a classic item with energy should match the time you need to buy it with gems from the login rewards?

Well, you get 6 gems from the login rewards in 30 days, and refill 17,280 energy in that time.

That's a ratio of 2,880 energy per gem. Round it up to 3,000 and a 20-gem classic item costs 60,000 energy.

*flawless logic*

Why this calculation was stupid

Actually the idea is not bad. Login 5 days in a Row to get a classic item. It means, before you don't have all classic items from daily streak received.

Let me try to explain it in your english.
1) Got all Classic Items?
-> Receive Gems and Energy from Daily Login.
2) Opposite of (1)?
-> Receive Classics and Energy from Daily Login.

Offline

#21 2017-08-19 19:44:38

Oray
Formerly omarabdulhaq
From: Mars
Joined: 2016-03-22
Posts: 698

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

I agree with this idea.
In fact i was going to suggest the same idea..
Let's hope admins to read this suggestion..

Online

Wooted by:

#22 2017-08-20 11:49:47

skullz17
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,493

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

Emalton wrote:
skullz17 wrote:

I don't think classic items should ever be bought with energy. I also don't really see the need for energy sinks. Just stay at max energy if you don't want 100s of worlds.

How do you expect people to keep playing the game if there is nothing left for them to obtain? I disagree with your post.

I mean if you're just logging in for the energy shop, I wouldn't call that playing the game. If you quit the game, it's because you got bored, not because the energy shop didn't have enough items. And don't tell me that spending energy is fun. You can play cookie clicker if you find enjoyment from something like that. But EE is not an idle game like cookie clicker, so let's avoid treating it like one.


m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Offline

#23 2017-08-23 20:27:00

The 135 Guy
Member
From: My own lil' world.
Joined: 2015-08-04
Posts: 53

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

Weirdoverse wrote:

No because This is EE, not EBE, EE2, or EE RS
this is one and original one, not remake.
this needs to be gems because it was on energy long time ago. so no.
newer players shall never get anything more easily than we got, they now get so much stuff for free while we spent thousands of energy on it.
NO.

I hope you know about EE's plans to change "Classic" to "Seasonal" which will put classics at their old energy price (so 200-2000 energy) when the time of the year is right //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Then again, EE is dead, not like they will do something like that.


hey I made a thing 5mJmpWo.pngFmAktR4.pnghey I made a thing cLio4GN.png
QUiiw7V.png




Well hello there. ~ Seb135

Offline

#24 2018-02-20 22:47:19

bgic
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-02-27
Posts: 361

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

Add this as well.


That's right, stop making jokes during game discussion. It's almost off-topic.
Stop about harambe, it's sad about died. It's all boy's fault for making harambe jokes to everyone.
Don't make jokes of him being died.
Rest in peace.

Offline

#25 2018-02-20 23:13:44

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,799

Re: Mysterion's Idea: Extremely high energy prices for classic items.

Jet wrote:

but mysterions """idea""" is from a **** remake that cant legally sell gems so they have to use energy for classic items

but its a bad idea overall, give gems almost no purpose

This is a common misconception when it comes to free to play games, and it's one you rarely see consumers being concerned for.
Having a way to get everything in your game without spending a single penny isn't gonna make less people buy your paid currency AKA gems.
Sure, you need to make it a very slow process so that gems don't become worthless, but if people really want those classic packs, then either they can pour in a lot of time and dedication, or decide that their time is more valuable and just decide to spend a few gems on it.
Also I find it a real kick in the butt to not be able to acquire certain packs (2011 and 2012 packs are some of the better packs in EE no less) just because you joined this game at a later time.
I approve of this idea.


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Offline

LukeM1519168443696352

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1526947185.7237 - Generated in 0.075 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.7 MiB (Peak: 2.01 MiB) ]