Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-07-07 08:41:19, last edited by Nebula (2017-07-07 09:24:52)

Nebula

Re: My Resignation

Goodbye, TOOP. I hope you will have new job at finest.

#27 2017-07-07 10:50:28

SoapFish

Though saddening, (we) thank you for all your contributions to EE, (we) very much appreciate them. Continue living and being a great person.

Hey there. Wanna know a secret? Send me "Souffezhi" through PM to find out!

GE87uYz.gif

#28 2017-07-07 11:40:50, last edited by mutantdevle (2017-07-07 11:40:58)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Toop's resignation is definitely a sign that EE is losing hope. Toop has made amazing contributions over the last few years and the lack of updates and communication we've had from the staff is only going to get worse now that he's gone. So thank you Toop for all your contributions. Though I don't think we have ever spoken to each other, you were one of my favourite staff members purely because of how committed you were to the game.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#29 2017-07-07 12:10:20

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

This game is over... this game is over... I do not want to lose EE ever again... *sob*

Goodbye, Toop... I hope your life is in the safety... *sob sob*

Everything is over... Everyone wants EE dead for nothing... EE is my favorite game... *sulking*

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by:

#30 2017-07-07 17:42:29

RavaTroll

Goodbye toop it was really nice having you in the dev team, you were quite nice to talk too ( although you were not online frequently ) and it was great to help you design things or give advices to you.
I enjoyed most of your packs and you added great things to the game.

As for EE, it'd be nice to gather a group of graphics designer that could work together and make user-made packs for the future official graphics designer. As I said to Jesse earlier, involving the community more in a community driven game would be awesome.
We could also take a look at all suggestions we have on the forums and take the most interesting, rework them and add them to the game ( something Toop was reluctant to do ).
Scraped content could be reworked too.

Maybe we could make a blocks pack design contest too ? Idk.

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

Wooted by: (5)

#31 2017-07-07 19:04:11

Nebula

inb4 "hiring new graphic designer" topic

#32 2017-07-07 20:20:20

Prodigy

Plot-twist: He is going to change is name to POOT to get rid of his past

h0qIF0q.png

#33 2017-07-07 20:21:58

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Prodigy wrote:

Plot-twist: He is going to change is name to POOT to get rid of his past

That's complete nonsense. You're just full of hot air.

#34 2017-07-07 23:12:40

Evilbunny

N1KF wrote:

You're just full of hot air.

Well maybe he WAS...

Anyways, rip in Poot, Toop. Go have fun without us!

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by: (3)

#35 2017-07-08 01:55:59

Saint-14
Formerly The Armamentarium

not joking when i say the following;
i literally teared up when i read that, not only because toop is leaving, but the fact that he's been my favorite admin or player for that matter, he was so incredibly kind, even when i trolled him a little, and i never thought toop would leave us even when the game is literally dead. it's been great having tons of nice looking smilies and blocks being added to the game, and now that the greatest graphic designer next to rpgmaster2000 has left, koya is the only one we look to for new updates when it comes to blocks and smilies. me and toop even had a story world / project we had all prepared and everything, similar to that of the square and the plaza. now that toop is gone, there goes all my faith in the game.
its all up to you now, koya.

#36 2017-07-08 11:15:52

Kira

I'm really sorry Toop. I will leak some parts of the chat we had a few weeks ago.

TOOP: I haven't told the other staff yet, but there was a rumor a while back that I might resign, and it's starting to look more likely.
TOOP: The more I worked on the game, the more I realized the community was broken, and that the overhauls needed to save the game would kill the community too.
TOOP: I respect what Nou and you had done for the game, as well as the other staff, but from my perspective, the game was declining even while nou was owner.
TOOP: The highest the game got was March update two years ago, my second update as admin.
TOOP: It was active, and Nou did know how to keep a team organized and set goals, not that he was without flaw.
TOOP: I'm not sure if I want to anymore, I've had a lot of experience working with EE, and as much as I've forwarded myself, EE seems to have become a burden to me.

I respect these words.

Toop was a pillar in this game. I can assure you no one will be as strong-willed as Toop as a graphic designer, his content archive proved us that he really took this game seriously even as a volunteer and I respect that a lot. Strong-willed is an attribute you absolutely need to have to be leader of this game, and I'm well placed to say that the current staff team is unmotivated and does not take this game seriously.

#37 2017-07-08 12:18:55

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

sad

#38 2017-07-08 12:29:48

Nou

You've done great work for the game, TOOP, thanks for everything. While some of you know him only as a graphics designer, during development, TOOP always worked out detailed plans for his vision of the game, which were always extremely helpful and exemplifies his dedication. For example, an old one from while we were working out the plans campaigns (pink comments by me): http://i.imgur.com/6AgBovZ.jpg

Sad to see you leave, but I completely understand.

Hit me up on Skype for a chat sometime!

No u.

#39 2017-07-08 12:34:33, last edited by Wizard2002 (2017-07-08 12:52:29)

Wizard2002

Boy... I have missed a lot. I still remember when Toop and I met in that silly remake (EE 2) and became friends. I was so happy when he became the lead designer... good times my friend. Hopefully one day I will speak with you again. Good luck, and may you have many more cherished memories! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Sincerely...
Your friend, the derpiest Wizard. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

P.S. I'm still waiting for a response on that email I sent you. I want to chat more often, and writing back would definitely help. Heck, I'm becoming a game designer and I may one day want you talent in graphics design. I'm not saying it will be soon, but EE did hold a special place in my heart for sandbox and 2d platformers. All I'm saying is reply to the email and I'll talk more about how we can chat easier.

The Derpiest Wizard there ever was //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Wooted by:

#40 2017-07-08 13:55:34

Saint-14
Formerly The Armamentarium

Nou wrote:

You've done great work for the game, TOOP, thanks for everything. While some of you know him only as a graphics designer, during development, TOOP always worked out detailed plans for his vision of the game, which were always extremely helpful and exemplifies his dedication. For example, an old one from while we were working out the plans campaigns (pink comments by me): http://i.imgur.com/6AgBovZ.jpg

Sad to see you leave, but I completely understand.

Hit me up on Skype for a chat sometime!

you have toop on skype too? hmm

#41 2017-07-10 00:49:37

matthewapril15

sad to say my best friend toop left us but he can help other ppl //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

d0VbXxW.png?1

#42 2017-07-11 04:54:52, last edited by Myst (2017-07-11 06:47:05)

Myst

toop, ty for created a lots of great arts, I hope you find a new hobby like.... like...... something //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
bye //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#43 2017-07-11 14:41:00

BEE

Oh //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

ByeToop

So who's in charge now anyways?

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

Wooted by:

#44 2017-07-11 15:06:15, last edited by Anatoly (2017-07-11 15:07:02)

Anatoly

BEE wrote:

ByeToop

Nvd is always offline, Thanel left. Processor left. Nou left. Toop left. Koya demoted (?). Zoey demoted. Bobithan demoted. Yeah you came in the wrong moment.

#45 2017-07-11 15:38:21

BEE

So... I'm in charge? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

But seriously, who is paying the bills, or will EE just disappear one day without warning...

Oh wait, if Toop is gone, is badoosh gone too?

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

Wooted by:

#46 2017-07-11 15:54:44

Anatoly

BEE wrote:

But seriously, who is paying the bills, or will EE just disappear one day without warning...

No he staid with broken heart without hope.

#47 2017-07-11 17:56:53, last edited by Abelysk (2017-07-11 17:57:47)

Abelysk

BEE wrote:

NVD is the admin but he's sick™.

Phinarose is a moderator as well as Koya i think and Megalamb too

#48 2017-07-12 06:51:48

peace

AnatolyEE wrote:
BEE wrote:

ByeToop

Nvd is always offline, Thanel left. Processor left. Nou left. Toop left. Koya demoted (?). Zoey demoted. Bobithan demoted. Yeah you came in the wrong moment.

BEE wrote:

well nvd is not always ofline and he owner.. of game its true you dont see them everyday but that doesnt mean they are gone/demodded andt btw nou is demodded by nvd

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#49 2017-07-12 16:24:23

Anatoly

peace men wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:
BEE wrote:

ByeToop

BEE wrote:

well nvd is not always ofline and he owner.. of game its true you dont see them everyday but that doesnt mean they are gone/demodded andt btw nou is demodded by nvd

Of course you don't see them everday. Their like 40 days gone already.

#50 2017-07-12 17:12:14

Mieaz

The Official List:

Admins:

Mods:

Forum Admins:

Forum Mods:

Click on name for forum profile

ee & eeforums gibs me depression

Wooted by: (2)
hummerz51502111021671377