Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-06 23:25:50

TOOP
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 211

My Resignation

As of today, I (TOOP) will no longer be a part of the Everybody Edits staff. This resignation serves as not only the termination my staff position, but also my retirement from participating within the game as a community member. I will not go into detail about the reasons behind my departure, as my loyalty to the game remains a priority.
I look back upon the past 6 years, from building and playing worlds to being the lead designer, with fondness. It's something I will always cherish. Thanks for the great times, everybody.

Offline

#2 2017-07-06 23:32:50

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake
Joined: 2016-06-19
Posts: 616

Re: My Resignation

rip ee 2k17


cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

Offline

#3 2017-07-06 23:37:11

John
EE Staff
Joined: 2019-01-11
Posts: 1,814

Re: My Resignation

We'll miss you!


PW

Offline

#4 2017-07-06 23:38:15

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,173

Re: My Resignation

Sad to see you go, thanks for all the work you did for EE. I wish you the best in your future life.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#5 2017-07-06 23:42:04

Sensei1
Member
From: The land of saunas
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 1,104

Re: My Resignation

I expected something like this because of what you said ingame, but I didn't think you'd quit the whole game.
You've done a lot for EE, not only graphics and contests, but the worlds you've built with badoosh have been very significant. I kinda wish I could have gotten to know you better, but I did have fun playing with you!

Good luck with whatever you'll be doing from now on! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile


"The dazzling world I had never seen before was so beautiful, that my tears flew across the sky"

Offline

#6 2017-07-06 23:45:19

Schlog
Member
Joined: 2015-07-21
Posts: 1,872

Re: My Resignation

ok bye

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#7 2017-07-06 23:55:12

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,934

Re: My Resignation

well that kinda sucks, farewell and good luck to you in your future life


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by:

#8 2017-07-07 00:07:17

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 1,200
Website

Re: My Resignation

Sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad Thanks for everything. Goodbye.

Offline

Wooted by:

#9 2017-07-07 00:31:43

Cola1
Member
From: We will meet again as stars
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,245

Re: My Resignation

We'll miss you!! You were a great member of staff! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad


LcY6qAQ.png
kQgdwOD.png

Offline

#10 2017-07-07 01:19:51

Abelysk
Guest

Re: My Resignation

Thank you for the awesome artwork and help you've done! Sad to see you leave. gw2?

Wooted by:

#11 2017-07-07 01:55:05, last edited by HeyNK (2017-07-07 02:20:42)

HeyNK
Member
Joined: 2017-04-07
Posts: 1,318

Re: My Resignation

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:( //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
We are so sad to see this thread.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(:( //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

(LEGAL NOTE: I am not included in "we". I have no emotional attachment to any everybody edits player or staff member, living, dead, resigned, or deceased prominent in the community, and I can only speak for the sad ( //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad ) smileys in the content of the post and the other posters in this thread that have stated their unhappiness.)

Offline

Wooted by:

#12 2017-07-07 01:58:36

Prodigy
Member
From: The United States of America
Joined: 2015-07-15
Posts: 2,613

Re: My Resignation

Its very sad now that you are leaving, will you ever come back senpai?


h0qIF0q.png

Offline

#13 2017-07-07 04:27:48

Taylor
Member
From: Missouri
Joined: 2016-03-24
Posts: 65

Re: My Resignation

Goodbye, TOOP, and thanks for everything you have done for this game. You'll be missed. Good luck in what you plan to do in life.


unknown.png

Offline

#14 2017-07-07 04:34:24

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123
From: Cali Baby | 2017 popin
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,226

Re: My Resignation

Thanks toop for leading us and always providing hope for us when we thaught EE was dead back in the early dayz,

Thans TOOP! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#15 2017-07-07 04:58:01

02468
Member
From: Missouri, USA
Joined: 2017-07-03
Posts: 22

Re: My Resignation

The times that I have never spent with you will always be in my heart.


For real though, It's sad seeing you go and I will miss you as a moderator, artist, and as a friend that I never, and will never have ;-;


Rest In Peppers Toop.


Avatar made by Eleizibeth some nerd

Offline

#16 2017-07-07 05:30:23

danielcool1
Member
From: U.S.A
Joined: 2016-01-13
Posts: 270
Website

Re: My Resignation

Goodbye Toop. Thanks for being in EE for the past 6 years. We will all miss you so very much //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad


AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

Offline

#17 2017-07-07 05:36:15

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,607

Re: My Resignation

yes rest in poopies http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWvQ7kyH5HcEI  its soooo unfair //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink?   you should of been careful because everytime you lose a life = flying firy dog poop into face and 0 lifes= get throw into a bin full of poop and diarrha nooo im so sorry toop


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#18 2017-07-07 05:47:00

iPwner
Member
From: CaliforNYAN Land.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,514
Website

Re: My Resignation

Chao! ;0 Chai?

spiced-milk-tea-masala-chai.jpg

I chide. Chao though, actually! :[]


ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 


EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Offline

#19 2017-07-07 06:08:24

02468
Member
From: Missouri, USA
Joined: 2017-07-03
Posts: 22

Re: My Resignation

The times that I have never spent with you will always be in my heart.

For real though, It's sad seeing you go and I will miss you as a moderator, artist, and as a friend that I never, and will never have ;-;

Rest In Peppers Toop.


Avatar made by Eleizibeth some nerd

Offline

#20 2017-07-07 07:22:12

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,775

Re: My Resignation

TOOP wrote:

As of today, I (TOOP) will no longer be a part of the Everybody Edits staff. This resignation serves as not only the termination my staff position, but also my retirement from participating within the game as a community member. I will not go into detail about the reasons behind my departure, as my loyalty to the game remains a priority.
I look back upon the past 6 years, from building and playing worlds to being the lead designer, with fondness. It's something I will always cherish. Thanks for the great times, everybody.

omg but who will be ghrapic designer you made some nice smileys :o


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#21 2017-07-07 07:25:07

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 1,200
Website

Re: My Resignation

peace men wrote:
TOOP wrote:

As of today, I (TOOP) will no longer be a part of the Everybody Edits staff. This resignation serves as not only the termination my staff position, but also my retirement from participating within the game as a community member. I will not go into detail about the reasons behind my departure, as my loyalty to the game remains a priority.
I look back upon the past 6 years, from building and playing worlds to being the lead designer, with fondness. It's something I will always cherish. Thanks for the great times, everybody.

omg but who will be ghrapic designer you made some nice smileys :o

Koya

Offline

#22 2017-07-07 07:26:17

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,775

Re: My Resignation

Latif wrote:
peace men wrote:
TOOP wrote:

As of today, I (TOOP) will no longer be a part of the Everybody Edits staff. This resignation serves as not only the termination my staff position, but also my retirement from participating within the game as a community member. I will not go into detail about the reasons behind my departure, as my loyalty to the game remains a priority.
I look back upon the past 6 years, from building and playing worlds to being the lead designer, with fondness. It's something I will always cherish. Thanks for the great times, everybody.

omg but who will be ghrapic designer you made some nice smileys :o

Koya

okay... wish him luck hope he will make some nice smileys


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#23 2017-07-07 07:49:16

Doomsdaytoy9000
Member
From: Where your eyes can't go
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 741

Re: My Resignation

soniiiety wrote:
02468 wrote:

The times that I have never spent with you will always be in my heart.

For real though, It's sad seeing you go and I will miss you as a moderator, artist, and as a friend that I never, and will never have ;-;

Rest In Peppers Toop.

spam wtf stop it move on or im reporting you i know who you are fanboy75 XD btw i will make you rest in POOPies ina min if you dont shut it


...I just can't anymore. This post isn't spam, your own post was.


XR0wvu0.png

Offline

#24 2017-07-07 08:24:55

MartenM
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2016-03-31
Posts: 823
Website

Re: My Resignation

Thanks for all the amazing items, blocks and smilies you have made this past couple of years for EE.

You will be missed.


lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

Offline

#25 2017-07-07 08:26:06

lrussell
Moderation Team
From: Saturn's Titan
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 843
Website

Re: My Resignation

I hate to see you go, but I wish you the best. Thanks for everything you've done, Toop. It was your influence that has kept the game going for as long as it has.

Offline

Wooted by: (3)
hummerz51502111021671377

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1590777894.3748 - Generated in 0.065 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.77 MiB (Peak: 2.05 MiB) ]