Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-02 09:04:41

Emma333

Yesterday my train killed a person

I was sitting in front of the train and suddenly we heard a very weird hard noise while the train was stopping and i freaked out inside. After 5 minutes a conductor walked trough our part of the train and said a person was hit. Being alone with my friend in the part of the train made feel ok to cry a lot i guess, because i did. It took 2 hours before we could leave the train, and then it took another 2 hours to go with bus to the following station and wait for another train. All that time I felt traumatized and comfortable because i was with my friends.
The person probably comitted suicide because thats not very unconmon in my country. A woman who was also in the train told me it happened 11 times while she was in a train. She looked around 60 i think.
I wonder who the person was, I saw a police man walking with his body rests in a transparrent sack, and i think the sound i heard was the train riding over his bones. Its a really **** up yhing to kill yourself in front of a train but i guess if youre depressed that doesnt matter to you. Rest in peace

Pm me with anything math related please

#2 2017-07-02 09:46:47

Luka504

Re: Yesterday my train killed a person

Emma333 wrote:

Its a really **** up yhing to kill yourself in front of a train but i guess if youre depressed that doesnt matter to you. Rest in peace

Im sorry what? Was this sentence really necessary to add?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#3 2017-07-02 10:03:21

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Emma333 wrote:

and I think the sound I heard was the train riding over his bones.

That is the real traumatizing factor right there... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Wooted by: (3)

#4 2017-07-02 11:26:25

Emma333

Kaleb wrote:
Emma333 wrote:

and I think the sound I heard was the train riding over his bones.

That is the real traumatizing factor right there... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

It makes me really sick when I think about it.

Pm me with anything math related please

#5 2017-07-02 12:43:40, last edited by mutantdevle (2017-07-02 18:56:41)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Throwing yourself in front of a train is one of the worst and most selfish ways to kill yourself primarily because it traumatises a lot of people, both passengers and driver. Not to mention it causes delays making it an inconvenience to many people and preventing some people from getting to work. Some families probably rely on this work because of their financial struggles and something like this is just not helpful.

As someone who has a strong understanding of mental health and is quite considerate towards the issues that people face, I have full sympathy towards the person that felt the need to take their own life. But if you do truly believe that you life is better of not existing then don't make your last action one that harms others. Just because things don't go on for you it doesn't mean the world doesn't keep going.

I hope that this event doesn't hurt you too badly Emma333 and I'm sorry that something like this was to happen to you.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (7)

#6 2017-07-02 14:43:52

HeyNK

If I had experienced something similar, I'd call you a wimp, but I have lived an incredibly sheltered life. I will make a note to camp at the golden gate bridge a few days then get back to you once I've seen a few live suicides so I can call you a wimp with newfound purpose.

#7 2017-07-02 14:53:57

peace

why killigng youself!? thats a |VERY bad choice actualy its thw worst choice but if u really wanna do it go stand on a building wich is 10+meters high and jump off form it this way the traindriver isnt scared to drive trains

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#8 2017-07-02 16:56:49

Evilbunny

I'm glad you decided to post about this so you have somewhere to talk about it. This is the kinda thing that really can mess with people and communicating can help you deal with your emotions.

Devlin is right, killing yourself with a train is an awful thing to do. It is just too messy and public. It sucks that you were there and had to experience that.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by: (4)

#9 2017-07-03 06:49:06

Cola1

I hope that person's terrible decision doesn't have a lasting impact on you, and always remember that friends and family are there for you too.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

Wooted by: (2)
Cola11499060946666365

Board footer