Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-15 10:49:05, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-06-15 14:45:30)

Meowzilla2005

EVERYBODYEDITS WAR STORY READ NOW!!

Once Opon A Time... There Was A Moderator Named Showpath And There Was A Troller Name RDASH. She Was a Very Big Troller THat Everyone Thought Was A Male. Showpath Made A Rule And Sepreated Normals And Trollers And A Hero. He Was HAted. Kicked And Gender Assumed. His Name Was Meowzilla! Hes A Cat That Trolls Sometimes But Hates Trollers. He Knows RDASH Really Well.. His Old Account Was Banned in 2013. Then A War Started In A Giant Empty World. A War Bewtween Normal Trollers And Hackers. All Worlds Were Removed For the time and there was ONE world. it was infinite. Weapons Were Added. Then Meanwhile.. Meowzilla2005: WTF DONT KICK ME!! DiamondHeader: Shut the **** up YOu **** **** **** Bag Of ****!! Meowzilla2005: PLZ DONT IM SORRY!! SonOfChuthulutu: GET THE **** OUT MEOWZILLA *MEOWZILLA2005 WAS KICKED FROM THE GAME* Atmas(Meowzilla2005's Real Name): I HATE THIS GAME UGH!! IM TIRED OF BEING KICKED!!! *MEOWZILLA JOINED THE GAME* Meowzilla2005: May I HAve Edit? SteavanTwo: Sure! *Makes Something than sees a glitching smiley* And It Appers To Be Ghost3 GHOST3: Hey Meowzilla! Meowzilla2005: Hey Ghost! Any Update for 667? GHOST3: Yeah! THERE IS A UPDATE. Meowzilla2005: OK! THATS COOL!! *sees rdash trolling and glitching* Meowzilla2005: Huh? KKAY: OMG HEY ITS MY LITTLE GIRL Meowzilla2005: WHAT IM A BOY KKAY: Shut up hahahah YOUR SO STUPID Meowzilla2005: Shut Up KKAY **** ****!! KKAY: LOL!!! RDASH: MEOWZILLA IS TROLLING KICK HIM!!!! Meowzilla2005: WHAT NO!!! (GETS KICKED) Then I Joined a game with showpath and rdash JUST joined Showpath: We Will Build A Wall TO KEEP OUT THE HACKERS AND TROLLERS!!! THERE WILL BE 1 WORLD ONLY THATS INFINITE! Meowzilla2005: WHAT!!! 1 WORLD?! I WONT BE IN IT CUS I MIGHT GET KICKED! Showpath: Also NO Kicking in that world Everyone but Showpath: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! RDASH: YEAAASSSSS D3f4lt: 0193()#$*()!)!)_)_$#*$(#*($#(*$ MI GNIMONG OT TEG OUY HTAPWOHS MI GOING TO KCAH OUY!!! Meowzilla2005: 0.0 What JUst Happend? 1 world! Welp We are already in it. Here Comes Bad News.. I Can See The Wall. Its Made Of Void ANd i Use Hackers and 667 Users Tping to it then beign tped back glitch hack by code GHOST3 And MIKELOLSUPERMAN: OH ****!! WE CANT COME!! SOrry Meowzilla Meowzilla2005: BUT I USE 667 AND IM WITH NORMAL!! Showpath: WHAT WAS THAT? D3F4lt: YEAH WHAT WAS IT? (Hacker) RDASH: JOIN US!! (TROLLER) Meowzilla2005: UH NOTHING!! Then We Waited. Then They Said "Thats What i Thought!" ... i am meowzilla2005 the narrator... So I When I Was Building A Loud House Cringe Art Thats Super Big. Everyone Lost Edit. IT was War! We Were all teleported to the Middle Of Our Half of the world so then NVD Stood Up And Said "WE HAVE LOST EDIT ACCESS DUE TO THE CORE OF EVERYBODYEDITS! AND ADMINS ONLY GOT GOD MOD NOW! THE HACKERS ARE MESSING WITH THE CORE THAT KEEPS THIS GAME RUNNING WE NEED 4 HEROS TO GO DOWN THERE IS STOP THEM AND WHO WILL IT BE?!" Nvd Said. I Will! JAYJ100200 Said. NO YOUR EVIL! i Said. Jayj100200 Said "Your The Rule Of All EVIL MEOWZILLA!" Then i Said NO YOU ARE! (Pushed Jayj Into Lava then he Dies) NVD Says "OK OK NOW MEOWZILLA YOU GO!" Then I Said "YAYYYY!Y!YY!Y!Y! IMMA SAVE EE!!" Then Sherlocked Said "NOOOO NOT ATMAS HES BACK ONONONONONONON" Then I Said "KYS SHERLOCKED THAT STUFF IS 2013!".. So NVD wanted me to bring someone with me just incase. Well Idk WHO to bring cus everyones offline and everyone HATES ME!! Then Take StevanTwo NVD SAID. Well FINE! . So I Went Down There Then BOOM! I Heard Explosions. There Was War. I Got A View Of It Through A Hole WHile Going Down. Stevantwo Got Hit by A Spike That A Troller Just Trolled. We Were Attacked. NVD Dident give us any Weapons to defend ourself! Just war and war there were stuff being added and code and hacking and glitches. Stevantwo's Smiley Started to glitch after getting hit by a Spike. His Death Animation Went On Off On OFF. Then He Holded it in his smiley looks like its ganna explode. i ran then BOOM!!!. the troller was killed. stevantwo was still alive. Stevantwo said "WHAT JUST HAPPEND?! Why Am I Glitching?!" Then I Replied "Well IDK! What Did Happen!" Everyone Was Grunting And Moaning. Then it got louder when we went deeper and deeper and deeper... then we heard moaning across the hall when we looked we saw a room. we went in it then we saw a............ BOOTY TRAP! WITH BLEEDING BOOTIES!! XD Get it? Actuley It Was 2 girls kissing wearing grinch smiley i was like ?!!?! Then Stevantwo said "What Up Ladies! How About I Join?! (Wears Grinch)" Then I Said "WHY STEVANTWO JUST WHY!" Then I Left and the Moaning stopped. I Game Black I Mean I Came Back And The Girls Were Dead. They Had Dirt In Their Mouth then stevantwo came behind me and JUMPSCARED SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHH!!! Stevantwo Laughed. I Stopped With My Heart Beating. GHOST3 Teleported to me and he glitch blasted me away. And Stevantwo. we Saw The Core. It Was Making the sound of the nether portal In Minecraft. I Went Down there touch it than. IT WENT BOOM! THERE WAS DOOKY(poop) EVERYWHERE!! AND IT SAID RDASH IS HERE! "WTF?!" I SAID!. I Could Sense Something Comeing. What im a cat?! I Sensed a real war. The End Of EE. That wasent the real core. Meanwhile Toop Was Fighting using Jawapa's Ban Hammer with jawapa sleeping for 999999 Years. MrVOID AND MRSHOE Came Back And Got SUPER Hacked. MRVOID AND MRSHOE Joined the dark side. then trollers and hackers and MRVOID AND MRSHOE Under there controll come in one hwole team NVD Says "Where is he!" With Blood On His Face Then Phinarose. At a Beauty Supplies. She Was Picking Her Afro Then A Nasty Troller Came and Attacked her. Than She Said 'Aw Hell Naw!" Then She Starting Shooting him. I Could Sense That All. With trollers and hackers united together. mrvoid and mrshore the FIRST owners under their control And They Are Most Powerfull Powerfull as the core. Me Looking for the core With StevanTwo And He has Powers. NVD Too Weak. Jawapa Sleeping forever. Game Glitching others PCs. Goodbye Everybodyedits?! Than While We Were Walking We Bumped Into Zachay. He Stopped and said "Hey! What Ya Doing?" Than StevanTwo Said "Looking for the core to save it" Zachay said "im going to go and KILL it with troll and make everthing a mess with corruption" Than I Pushed Zachay Into The Lava. He Survived Somehow. Than He Trapped Stevantwo. With Dirt than i yelled "NOOO!!!" Then He Laughed. I Tried To Tackle Zachay But He Kept Placing Blocks infront of me Then I Finaly Stepped up And POW! He Was KNocked on The Floor! There Was A Block. That Block Was Edit Access. I Took It And Unboxed Stevantwo I Went in Godmode And Putted Stevantwo On A Block And The Block I Was Carrying with the edit access. We Found The Core. It Looked like this: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ … uching.jpg. It Was Glowing Big And BUTIFULL! I Reached My Paw To Touch It than it went on me. my fur was rising up It Just Went Into My Fur Than I Just Stood. i Started to vision the future of what will happen if i dont take this power. so i took it than i came out. NVD Said "GIVE ME THE CORE!" Then I Gave it to him. He Got Much Power As MRVOID (MRSHORE HAS MORE) Than Benjamisan. The CREATOR of EE Came. The Hackers Hypnotized him and he was against us too. NVD RUmbled with MRVOID. I Was Fighting With A Troller ANd GHOST3. Than It Happend. GHOST3 Made A Giant Hammer. All Normal Backed up Everyone backed up. Than GHOST3 Said "YOU BETRAYED ME! NOW I WILL END YOU!" Then BOOM!!! Everyone Gasped. I Was Blown up And Dead. Than Aura was around where i died. NVD Gave me power. Than This Song PLayed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_a9k560eMw I Flew Into the air. I Had Admin Aura And Stuff. I Dashed Through Ghost3. HE Corrupted Everyone than the war continued. EE started to corrupt so everyone ran to the normal side EVEN the hackers. I Feel And I Was About to disolve. D3f4lt Was In It. All Admins And Mods Gave me power. MRSHORE AND MRVOID Gave Me Power And Benjamisan Cus They Came Back to normal. D3f4lt Attacked me with code and Corrupted Smileys to corrupt my PC i KNocked it right back at him. Than We Both got pop ups saying "YOU WILL DIE IN 1 MINUTE" Than the timer countdown. I Had SO MUCH POWer Same With d3f4lt We Faught int he void. Everyone Ran And Flew Away Or Fell INto the void and Got their PC COrrupted. So We COuldent Close the pop up then it got down to 0:00:00. Than We Both Said "Uh Oh!" BOOOMMM!!! Our Computers Stopped. I Restarted My Computer and he did too. Than We Came Back. He Coded Something to KILL my pc and stop it running and get my pc IP BANNED so i cant get to get wifi or go online on other computer. i Saw The Code! IDK What to type! So i Tryed Than He Faded Away. My Pc Stopped Running And shutted off i cutted it back on than it said "YOU WIN BUT THIS ISNT THE LAST OF ME!" Everyone Was Happy For Me. They Made me the new OWNER Of EE. I Was So Happy. I Added EPIC Stuff Than I GAve it all up to be a normal. i Letted Stevantwo Be the owner while im Normal. Than It Went All BAck to normal The End. D3f4lt: THA TWASENT THE LAS LAS LAST OF MEE! uh oh the police are here irl AHHH!!!!!!! All Trollers Still trolled. Than Everything went to peace in ee. *10 years later in 2027* i was 27 Years Old Still Playing ee. I Started Getting KNocks On My Door IRL. The Man Snatched me. My Wife Came And Shot him in the head. My Lynx Came And Attacked. He Was Still alive. he said with very deep voice ((III AM D4FL3t FROM 10 YEARS AGO GO GOG GO) Than I Woke up. It was 2017. It was ALL A Dream. WHen i Went On EE i Had A Rank THat said (EE HERO) Than i Said WHa? THan i Checked forums it said I Was The hero. OMG It was real? I PREDICTED THE FUTURE! I Gotta Tell Everyone! The True End
--
https://anotepad.com/note/read/95sth5
tried to censor, pls don't double post, etc -hz5

ab780ab53aa89905390e55db2039c91e.jpgWHAT A BURGER WITH A CANCEROUS TUMOR OH WOW! LOL IM BANNED! DO DOO DOD DO DO DOO LOTS OF PEOPLE EAT DOODOO DOOKY AND POOOOPPP WITH DUSTBUNNIES AND CHICKEN NUGGETS AND RAINING TOILETS OH YEAH BoIIIIIIIIII LOL

#2 2017-06-15 11:34:19

Gosha

Re: EVERYBODYEDITS WAR STORY READ NOW!!

good luck searching for swear words, hummerz //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 2017-06-15 11:38:15

Cola1

No offense, but please, please try harder to learn English. This is pretty nasty stuff.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

Wooted by: (3)

#4 2017-06-15 12:25:26

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

Well at least the one in the link is a bit readable.

Can someone translate Meowzilla's post to readable English?

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

#5 2017-06-15 12:48:10

Gosha

I think he tells a story in a 3rd person about people insulting him
He is 17 years old

#6 2017-06-15 14:14:42

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Meowzilla2005 wrote:

There Was A Troller Name RDASH. She Was a Very Big Troller THat Everyone Thought Was A Male

Pf7NAxurRGi9j9HVEu6sQw.png

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#7 2017-06-15 14:46:49, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-06-15 14:46:56)

hummerz5

Cola1 wrote:

No offense, but please, please try harder to learn English. This is pretty nasty stuff.

I'm not sure that comes down to English. A lot of the ideas could probably be understood in various languages. For me, it was the lack of linear coherent plot. And formatting. And yes some comprehension but not at the forefront

edit: moving

#8 2017-06-15 15:10:35, last edited by Cola1 (2017-06-15 15:51:09)

Cola1

hummerz5 wrote:

I'm not sure that comes down to English. A lot of the ideas could probably be understood in various languages. For me, it was the lack of linear coherent plot. And formatting. And yes some comprehension but not at the forefront

I guess grammar is a more suitable word then.
But since it's written in English, I said English.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#9 2017-06-16 01:15:08, last edited by SirJosh3917 (2017-06-16 01:45:33)

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

Once upon a time, there was a moderator named Showpath and a troller named Rdash. Rdash was a very well konwn troller that everyone thought was a male. Showpath made a rule and seperted non-trollers, trollers, and a hero. This hero was hated, kicked, and gender assumed. His name was meowzilla2005! He's a cat that trolls sometimes but hates trollers, and knows Rdash quite well, for instance, he knows Rdash's old account was banned in 2013.

Then a war started in a giant empty world. A war between trollers and hackers. All worlds were removed for the time and there was one world. It was infinite and weapons were added. Meanwhile,

MEOWZILLA2005: WTF DON'T KICK ME!!!
DIAMONDHEADER: Shut the **** up YOu **** **** **** Bag Of ****!!
MEOWZILLA2005: PLZ DONT' I'M SORRY!!
SONOFCHUTHULUTU: GET THE **** OUT MEOZILLA
*MEOZILLA2005 WAS KICKED FROM THE GAME*
Atmas (MEOWZILLA2005's real name): I HATE THIS GAME UGH!! I'M TIRED OF BEING KICKED!!!
*MEOZILLA2005 JOINED THE GAME*
MEOWZILLA2005: May I HAve Edit?
STEAVANTWO: Sure!
*Begins to build structures, and then sees a player who's smiley is glitching, and it was ghost3*
GHOST3: Hey meowzilla!
MEOWZILLA2005: Hey Ghost! Any Update for 667?
GHOST3: Yeah! THERE IS A UPDATE.
MEOWZILLA2005: OK! THAT'S COOL!!
*Notices Rdash trolling and glitching*
MEOWZILLA2005: Huh?
KKAT: OMG HEY IT'S MY LITTLE GIRL
MEOWZILLA2005: WHAT I'M A BOY
KKAY: Shut up hahahah YOU'RE SO STUPID
MEOQZILLA2005: Shut Up KKAY **** ****!!
KKAY: LOL!!!
RDASH: MEOWZILLA IS TROLLING KICK HIM!!!!
MEOWZILLA2005: WHAT NO!!!
*You have been kicked*
*Joins a game, and instantly after rdash joins the same game*
SHOWPATH: We Will Build A Wall TO KEEP OUT THE HACKERS AND TROLLERS!!! THERE WILL BE 1 WORLD ONLY THAT'S INFINITE!
MEOWZILLA2005: WHAT!!! 1 WORLD?! I WON'T BE IN IT BECAUSE I MIGHT GET KICKED!
SHOWPATH: Also NO Kicking in that world Everyone but
//here i gave up on retyping everything
Showpath: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
RDASH: YEAAASSSSS
D3f4lt: 0193()#$*()!)!)_)_$#*$(#*($#(*$ MI GNIMONG OT TEG OUY HTAPWOHS MI GOING TO KCAH OUY!!! //IM GOING TO GET YOU SHOWPATH IM GOING TO HACK YOU!!!
Meowzilla2005: 0.0 What JUst Happend? 1 world! Welp We are already in it. Here Comes Bad News.. I Can See The Wall. Its Made Of Void ANd i Use Hackers and 667 Users Tping to it then beign tped back glitch hack by code GHOST3 And
MIKELOLSUPERMAN: OH ****!! WE CANT COME!! SOrry Meowzilla
Meowzilla2005: BUT I USE 667 AND IM WITH NORMAL!!
Showpath: WHAT WAS THAT?
D3F4lt: YEAH WHAT WAS IT? (Hacker)
RDASH: JOIN US!! (TROLLER)
Meowzilla2005: UH NOTHING!! Then We Waited. Then They Said "Thats What i Thought!"

i am meowzilla2005 the narrator...
So I When I Was Building A Loud House Cringe Art Thats Super Big. Everyone Lost Edit. IT was War!
We Were all teleported to the Middle Of Our Half of the world so then NVD Stood Up And Said, "WE HAVE LOST EDIT ACCESS DUE TO THE CORE OF EVERYBODYEDITS! AND ADMINS ONLY GOT GOD MOD NOW! THE HACKERS ARE MESSING WITH THE CORE THAT KEEPS THIS GAME RUNNING WE NEED 4 HEROS TO GO DOWN THERE IS STOP THEM AND WHO WILL IT BE?!" Nvd Said.
I Will! JAYJ100200 Said. NO YOUR EVIL! i Said. Jayj100200 Said "Your The Rule Of All EVIL MEOWZILLA!" Then i Said NO YOU ARE! (Pushed Jayj Into Lava then he Dies)
NVD Says "OK OK NOW MEOWZILLA YOU GO!" Then I Said "YAYYYY!Y!YY!Y!Y! IMMA SAVE EE!!" Then Sherlocked Said "NOOOO NOT ATMAS HES BACK ONONONONONONON"

//holy heck i give up there is too much text

Then I Said "KYS SHERLOCKED THAT STUFF IS 2013!".. So NVD wanted me to bring someone with me just incase. Well Idk WHO to bring cus everyones offline and everyone HATES ME!! Then Take StevanTwo NVD SAID. Well FINE! . So I Went Down There Then BOOM! I Heard Explosions. There Was War. I Got A View Of It Through A Hole WHile Going Down. Stevantwo Got Hit by A Spike That A Troller Just Trolled. We Were Attacked. NVD Dident give us any Weapons to defend ourself! Just war and war there were stuff being added and code and hacking and glitches. Stevantwo's Smiley Started to glitch after getting hit by a Spike. His Death Animation Went On Off On OFF. Then He Holded it in his smiley looks like its ganna explode. i ran then BOOM!!!. the troller was killed. stevantwo was still alive. Stevantwo said "WHAT JUST HAPPEND?! Why Am I Glitching?!" Then I Replied "Well IDK! What Did Happen!" Everyone Was Grunting And Moaning. Then it got louder when we went deeper and deeper and deeper... then we heard moaning across the hall when we looked we saw a room. we went in it then we saw a............ BOOTY TRAP! WITH BLEEDING BOOTIES!! XD Get it? Actuley It Was 2 girls kissing wearing grinch smiley i was like ?!!?! Then Stevantwo said "What Up Ladies! How About I Join?! (Wears Grinch)" Then I Said "WHY STEVANTWO JUST WHY!" Then I Left and the Moaning stopped. I Game Black I Mean I Came Back And The Girls Were Dead. They Had Dirt In Their Mouth then stevantwo came behind me and JUMPSCARED SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHH!!! Stevantwo Laughed. I Stopped With My Heart Beating. GHOST3 Teleported to me and he glitch blasted me away. And Stevantwo. we Saw The Core. It Was Making the sound of the nether portal In Minecraft. I Went Down there touch it than. IT WENT BOOM! THERE WAS DOOKY(poop) EVERYWHERE!! AND IT SAID RDASH IS HERE! "WTF?!" I SAID!. I Could Sense Something Comeing. What im a cat?! I Sensed a real war. The End Of EE. That wasent the real core. Meanwhile Toop Was Fighting using Jawapa's Ban Hammer with jawapa sleeping for 999999 Years. MrVOID AND MRSHOE Came Back And Got SUPER Hacked. MRVOID AND MRSHOE Joined the dark side. then trollers and hackers and MRVOID AND MRSHOE Under there controll come in one hwole team NVD Says "Where is he!" With Blood On His Face Then Phinarose. At a Beauty Supplies. She Was Picking Her Afro Then A Nasty Troller Came and Attacked her. Than She Said 'Aw Hell Naw!" Then She Starting Shooting him. I Could Sense That All. With trollers and hackers united together. mrvoid and mrshore the FIRST owners under their control And They Are Most Powerfull Powerfull as the core. Me Looking for the core With StevanTwo And He has Powers. NVD Too Weak. Jawapa Sleeping forever. Game Glitching others PCs. Goodbye Everybodyedits?! Than While We Were Walking We Bumped Into Zachay. He Stopped and said "Hey! What Ya Doing?" Than StevanTwo Said "Looking for the core to save it" Zachay said "im going to go and KILL it with troll and make everthing a mess with corruption" Than I Pushed Zachay Into The Lava. He Survived Somehow. Than He Trapped Stevantwo. With Dirt than i yelled "NOOO!!!" Then He Laughed. I Tried To Tackle Zachay But He Kept Placing Blocks infront of me Then I Finaly Stepped up And POW! He Was KNocked on The Floor! There Was A Block. That Block Was Edit Access. I Took It And Unboxed Stevantwo I Went in Godmode And Putted Stevantwo On A Block And The Block I Was Carrying with the edit access. We Found The Core. It Looked like this: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ … uching.jpg. It Was Glowing Big And BUTIFULL! I Reached My Paw To Touch It than it went on me. my fur was rising up It Just Went Into My Fur Than I Just Stood. i Started to vision the future of what will happen if i dont take this power. so i took it than i came out. NVD Said "GIVE ME THE CORE!" Then I Gave it to him. He Got Much Power As MRVOID (MRSHORE HAS MORE) Than Benjamisan. The CREATOR of EE Came. The Hackers Hypnotized him and he was against us too. NVD RUmbled with MRVOID. I Was Fighting With A Troller ANd GHOST3. Than It Happend. GHOST3 Made A Giant Hammer. All Normal Backed up Everyone backed up. Than GHOST3 Said "YOU BETRAYED ME! NOW I WILL END YOU!" Then BOOM!!! Everyone Gasped. I Was Blown up And Dead. Than Aura was around where i died. NVD Gave me power. Than This Song PLayed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_a9k560eMw I Flew Into the air. I Had Admin Aura And Stuff. I Dashed Through Ghost3. HE Corrupted Everyone than the war continued. EE started to corrupt so everyone ran to the normal side EVEN the hackers. I Feel And I Was About to disolve. D3f4lt Was In It. All Admins And Mods Gave me power. MRSHORE AND MRVOID Gave Me Power And Benjamisan Cus They Came Back to normal. D3f4lt Attacked me with code and Corrupted Smileys to corrupt my PC i KNocked it right back at him. Than We Both got pop ups saying "YOU WILL DIE IN 1 MINUTE" Than the timer countdown. I Had SO MUCH POWer Same With d3f4lt We Faught int he void. Everyone Ran And Flew Away Or Fell INto the void and Got their PC COrrupted. So We COuldent Close the pop up then it got down to 0:00:00. Than We Both Said "Uh Oh!" BOOOMMM!!! Our Computers Stopped. I Restarted My Computer and he did too. Than We Came Back. He Coded Something to KILL my pc and stop it running and get my pc IP BANNED so i cant get to get wifi or go online on other computer. i Saw The Code! IDK What to type! So i Tryed Than He Faded Away. My Pc Stopped Running And shutted off i cutted it back on than it said "YOU WIN BUT THIS ISNT THE LAST OF ME!" Everyone Was Happy For Me. They Made me the new OWNER Of EE. I Was So Happy. I Added EPIC Stuff Than I GAve it all up to be a normal. i Letted Stevantwo Be the owner while im Normal. Than It Went All BAck to normal The End. D3f4lt: THA TWASENT THE LAS LAS LAST OF MEE! uh oh the police are here irl AHHH!!!!!!! All Trollers Still trolled. Than Everything went to peace in ee. *10 years later in 2027* i was 27 Years Old Still Playing ee. I Started Getting KNocks On My Door IRL. The Man Snatched me. My Wife Came And Shot him in the head. My Lynx Came And Attacked. He Was Still alive. he said with very deep voice ((III AM D4FL3t FROM 10 YEARS AGO GO GOG GO) Than I Woke up. It was 2017. It was ALL A Dream. WHen i Went On EE i Had A Rank THat said (EE HERO) Than i Said WHa? THan i Checked forums it said I Was The hero. OMG It was real? I PREDICTED THE FUTURE! I Gotta Tell Everyone! The True End
--
https://anotepad.com/note/read/95sth5

hey i sort've did something to try make the first part neater

#10 2017-06-16 02:26:58

HeyNK

Why are you people trying to edit this? Just enjoy the sheer mass of text.

Wooted by:

#11 2017-06-16 08:34:45

Mieaz

Cola1 wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

I guess grammar is a more suitable word then.
But since it's written in English, I said English.

look at the rules it's called incomprehensible content

ee & eeforums gibs me depression

Wooted by:

#12 2017-06-17 05:47:47

Meowzilla2005

Cola1 wrote:

i know english i just type too fast and dont care

ab780ab53aa89905390e55db2039c91e.jpgWHAT A BURGER WITH A CANCEROUS TUMOR OH WOW! LOL IM BANNED! DO DOO DOD DO DO DOO LOTS OF PEOPLE EAT DOODOO DOOKY AND POOOOPPP WITH DUSTBUNNIES AND CHICKEN NUGGETS AND RAINING TOILETS OH YEAH BoIIIIIIIIII LOL

#13 2017-06-17 06:33:46

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Meowzilla2005 wrote:
Cola1 wrote:

You advertise this with "read now", so why are you telling people to read something you know you made difficult to read? Paragraph breaks work, because they give the reader a moment to take a brief mental break to think about what they just read. A written story without line breaks is like a movie where nobody ever stops talking for an entire second.

You capitalize the beginning of every word, which I don't understand. You say you type quickly, but why would you press the shift button every time you start a new word?

With so many all-caps sentences and exclamation points, there's an overload of emphasized text. All good stories have some balance of conveying its meaning and emotion through calm parts and exaggerated parts. Nearly everything is exaggeration, and nearly every spoken sentence is shouted. When everything is exaggerated, nothing is.

I don't see much personality shine through any of the characters. There aren't many interesting character dynamics, and I didn't get attached to any of the characters.

The story is way too fast. Plot exposition happens very quickly and very blatantly, with some cases having multiple plot details per sentence. The story itself feels like a list of action and plot events rather than an actual story.

With more work, an ambitious idea like this has the potential to be really good. I recommend searching online for resources, or even reading a book for storytelling tips.

#14 2017-06-17 07:28:45, last edited by Vinyl Melody (2017-06-17 07:29:08)

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

Meowzilla2005 wrote:

Hey soniiiety, found your gf.

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

Wooted by: (4)

#15 2017-06-17 15:20:19

Cola1

Meowzilla2005 wrote:

That's even worse.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#16 2017-06-27 00:37:33, last edited by GreenyMix (2017-06-27 01:20:49)

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

where do you live
you need mental help
what is this garbage of a story

(opinion dont ban pls)

#17 2017-06-27 22:19:46

soniiiety

this story is not better than my one its called the revenge of sonytv  plus she DIDNT EVEN ADD ME KING SONYTV OF EE AND FORUMS IN THIS STORY //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad PLUS HES  OR SHES CRAZY

soniiiety1498598386665728

Board footer