Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-15 22:41:17, last edited by devanwolf (2017-07-26 05:05:48)

devanwolf

Hardware Synth MIDI to MP3: Get your MIDI conversions requested here!

I have made an email based MIDI converter by me using Google Forms/WIX. The conversion is done using a MIDI player and audio recording/editing software. I do certain synths I have like the unique First Act Keyboard and the LG 500G and more.

The list of synths for conversion are:

• Android (a.k.a. Embeded Audio Synthesis on Samsung Tablet)

• LG 306G/840G

• LG 500G

• Casio CTK-800

• Casio CTK-2100

• Yamaha DD-55 (New to my collection! Thanks FedEx for shipping this eBay drum product!)

• Yamaha DD-14 (Vintage drum sounds. And also to my collection. It worked okay with 9 volt power. Partial GM Support for the drums though.)

• Casio LK-100 (Restored/repaired. I will do a trick that outputs more than 4 MIDI channels on this MIDI keyboard via multitrack recording if possible.)

• Casio CTK-491 (The recording technique is same for the Casio LK-100 because it still shares the same MIDI engine but a few tones have been changed like Voice Oohs instead of Synth Voice.)

• Casiotone CT-460 (New to my collection and also semi-restored! Non-GM vintage synth keyboard version of Casio CSM-1)

• First Act MI075 Keyboard (I have discovered unused features in this thing so I will have to add extra buttons and MIDI in/out sockets.)

• Scratch Soundfont

• Miracle Piano Teaching System (Note that this is not a GM synthesizer, I can tweak input/output files.)

• Roland HP 137R Piano (Note that all channels share the same channel a.k.a. Omni)

Coming soon:

• Ensoniq (AudioPCI) 2MB, 4MB, and 8MB emulation via VMWare

• Roland Sound Canvas (e.g. SC-88Pro)

• LeapPad (those still have MIDI support, but no MIDI adapter cartridge for this has been released yet)

• Nintendo Switch (MIDI file support for Nintendo Switch's Music player app which the app is not released yet, don't have a Switch anyway)

• Nintendo 3DS Sound (update for MIDI file support has not been released yet)

• Wii U (Kirby and the Rainbow Curse) (update for MIDI/Music files/SD/USB support for the Music Room has not been released yet)

• Figure out how to put/play MIDI files on old discontinued Tracfones with special connections

• And more MIDI keyboards!

Convert your MIDIs now!

Prince Fluff is now playable alone in Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, also Bringing Back To Life upcoming in the next Wave 4 update of Kirby Star Allies (here not made out of yarn), and Soon Celebrating Him For Kirby's 30th Anniversary! Kirby's Dream Dash Coming Soon To iOS and Android This Christmas Or Late 2021! Kirby's Dream World (Yes, UFO Kirby Is Also Going To Be In This Game!) Coming Soon To Nintendo Switch Late 2021!

Important MIDI Converter! | Help Join The SimTunes Community!

devanwolf1497562877664152

Board footer