Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#176 Before February 2015

Jaybm

Re: Official EE Community Halloween Judging Thread

demos wrote:
RavaTroll wrote:
Camden1101 wrote:

These picks were absolutely horrid. RPG master probably just grabbed a "hand-full" of levels and judged them, Without even looking at the rest of them. Him and Benjaminsen Are running a game they seemingly don't even care about. Halloween castle GD deserved SECOND place at the WORST and yet we don't even rank? It's embarrassing when the EE community is actually smarter then the ones running the game. If your a moderator and your reading this, BAN me, give me a warning. I don't care. You guys messed up big time.

Yeah, we all saw that this contest was terribly managed, and you're right, they messed up. But again, "I deserved to win" isn't an argument, since it's completly biased. But I worked with RPG on the last contest and I know he didn't just picked up "a "hand-full" of levels and judged them, without even looking at the rest of them".

Camden1101 wrote:

Also EX crew judging, what makes them so special? They are less than or equal to the rest of us. The moderators already messed up once, they don't need to mess up again with a bunch of biased nerds sitting on their computer without a life. I know some of you are with me here, but your too scared to admit it, I don't blame you.

A legitimate contest needs to be judged by the community, not some guy that owns the game, and not a bunch of dweebs in some crew, power to the people.

(Written by the only person with common sense in this whole game.)

Why so much hate ? Why are you so angry ? Is there something wrong ?

The reason is simply that GD is the map of him, me and jaybm and now hes angry because all the work is for nothing.
Technically he is allowed to be disappointed but now he overacts a bit.

Yea he is allowed to say we didnt win and he was dissapointed, because he wanted to win, but most of his post is what i call "brutal honesty". he said his opinions and he is entitled to his opinion. "freedom of speech" even if i do agree with him on SOME things

On another note, the anger was probably speaking when he said "nerds" and "dweebs", which i disagree with. He was likely mad about the competition results (just like many others) and i dont blame him for that.

Last edited by Jaybm (Nov 29 2011 3:55:33 pm)

#177 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

I'm glad you answered me without being too angry as he was.
I have to edit my post if he isn't an alt then. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by RavaTroll (Nov 29 2011 3:56:08 pm)

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#178 Before February 2015

Master1

Aren't these results coming this week or something? I hope so //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#179 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

They should be out today if all goes to plan

#180 Before February 2015

Master1

Can't wait //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I'd love to see what place my level gets with the real judging.
Also sense this is going to be part of the contest, don't you think you should post the results as 4 of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place also?

#181 Before February 2015

Calicara

I just can't wait till this while thing's over. I've had enough with the whining and complaining.

I am still very upset I didn't win, but I'm not gonna waste my time having a fit about it.

I suppose I still had fun... I suppose I still learned about teamwork... I suppose I learned Chris is a bad judge...

Can't we just get over it now? Or at least after the other results are posted.

#182 Before February 2015

MFL

Master1 wrote:

Can't wait //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I'd love to see what place my level gets with the real judging.
Also sense this is going to be part of the contest, don't you think you should post the results as 4 of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place also?

Despite popular opinion to the contrary, only one map can be the best, and second best, and so forth.

But that's just truth and reality; we must not let such arbitrary things get in the way of more smiley prizes.

#183 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Will these the results for the judging by EX Crew? And I learned 2 things Chris's friends aren't good judges (unless they were busy with their real life or something happen to their computers or something else) and I learned to have more artists on my team and better mini game makers.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#184 Before February 2015

jfurey14

Mustang, since you are online are we expecting results soon?

#185 Before February 2015

Master1

MFL wrote:
Master1 wrote:

Despite popular opinion to the contrary, only one map can be the best, and second best, and so forth.

But that's just truth and reality; we must not let such arbitrary things get in the way of more smiley prizes.

well we know EXcrew 1st place already, that's a given.

#186 Before February 2015

Calicara

Master1 wrote:
MFL wrote:
Master1 wrote:

I think they should get rank #0 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

It's the only number higher than one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#187 Before February 2015

Ilikenoah

sefanja1 wrote:

why is my level not judged or something becouse I get the thinking its not.

I just know its good enough for the top 25 so why the did I not get judged, and is that never told me?

Its not..To be honest..

#188 Before February 2015

Calicara

sefanja1 wrote:

I just know its good enough for the top 25 so why the did I not get judged, and is that never told me?

No, just no. Your level was horrid, and I don't know what kind of mistake happened that got you second place. Don't get a big ego just because you know how to slap "Happy Halloween" onto an old world of yours.

#189 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Don't start anything here, this isn't to debate which level should get what.

#190 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Failgirl101 wrote:
sefanja1 wrote:

No, just no. Your level was horrid, and I don't know what kind of mistake happened that got you second place. Don't get a big ego just because you know how to slap "Happy Halloween" onto an old world of yours.

It wasn't in the top 25 because it was judged and most of the judges hated it. The minis were just blah.

#191 Before February 2015

Calicara

D-rock2308 wrote:

Don't start anything here, this isn't to debate which level should get what.

Sorry great rock, I have dis-pleased you :<

#192 Before February 2015

Ilikenoah

Falalalalalala this contest really sucked~~~They should make it be-e-e-tter falalalalala horrid bells falalalalala~~EX crew should totally get 1st XD likee mah song?Its called "Deck the halls with Halloween Crap" LMAO

#193 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Ok well I'm done with this stupid flame war. This whole contest was a big mistake with mistake sauce, and mistakes on the side due to chris's ignorance Of not getting more judges. So I'm saying im done and just no getting into it anymore.

#194 Before February 2015

Surf

Failgirl101 wrote:

It's the only number higher than one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

since when is 0 higher than 1?

#195 Before February 2015

Calicara

Off topic: ^^^ In the anime Bleach, apparently

On topic: Can't wait to see who wins. Good luck everyone //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#196 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Surf wrote:
Failgirl101 wrote:

since when is 0 higher than 1?

In the same situation when 1 is higher than 2. 1st place is a higher rank than 2nd place.

#197 Before February 2015

demos

Failgirl101 wrote:

I think GD Castle lost because of the mini games. The art was great, but the mini games were terrible. GD Castle was the only level I played all the way through, and it took me a long time because the mini games were so frustratingly difficult. They were either suicide minis, or luck minis. No skill involved.

Difficult... and i thought the minis where too easy. Eventually because i tested them so often and at the end i was
able to play it with one hand because i was so much trained on it.
About the luck mini there was a hint to find the right portal...Maybe we shouldnt hide it.

#198 Before February 2015

Nou

sefanja1 wrote:

ALL levels, INCLUDING BACKUPS have been judged. We will release feedback for ALL levels when we publish the results. Only the top 10 or maybe the whole top 25 will receive extensive feedback, the rest will get some short feedback, so you'll know the reasons.

No u.

#199 Before February 2015

sefanja1

Well thanks its fine to know that.

Ps stop flaming on me without a reason.

If you mad go flame to *unknown* person it would help much more. (cuz they wont say anything back)

#200 Before February 2015

treejoe4

When is this going to be released?

mustang 142389574165691

Board footer