Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-19 20:16:24, last edited by drunkbnu (2016-05-19 20:17:48)

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

The Tower 3

If you have ever played my crew worlds: The Tower or The Tower 2, you then know that there is a simple challenge: to reach the top. However, with no more things to add on there, I decided to start a completely new build with a different style. While the challenge is the same, I want to differentiate the look, the art, the style from the other towers, so it can become more original.

The Tower 3
Here's a preview of how the world would look. I've improved the rope a lot from the first tower and the second tower (before it was replaced by the one-way jump climb), and the metal/iron blocks are now placed differently so that it won't have the same build pattern.

The thing is that I don't want to start making a lot of changes to the world after released. I want to have a full world and somewhen add or improve something when it's really neccesary.

But don't expect this world to be easier. It will be as hard as always.

I would like to get some suggestions from an obstacle (mini-games series) that I can build at the bottom since I don't want just a simple rope.

Wooted by:

#2 2016-05-19 20:18:57

AmdS
Website

Re: The Tower 3

Love to see The Tower being improved each version! I'm kinda busy now to help you in that world, but I might help you with art, in-game art or the actual game play when I get free time.

AmdS1463685537602782

Board footer