Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-03-25 01:52:33, last edited by mrjawapa (2016-03-25 01:56:56)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Re: The 2016 EElections! (VOTE NOW!!!)

Support the JaWapa/Bobby train!

JaWapa/Bobby Campaign Signature

Discord: jawp#5123

#27 2016-03-25 02:15:37

Bimps

"I've experienced and seen lots of things change, lots of things being removed and lots of things being created, I've seen a lot of people come and leave."

wow you experienced something? dude no way, it isnt like 90% of the people here are veterans

"We, the veterans, have been loyal to the games for years and how do they thank us? They want to make all our hard work miserable, they want to take our trophies and give them to the immigrants. This is unpardonable!"

good thing you have a plan to do something about it oh wait

"We have helped to build the game since it was just dust, we brought a community with us and made this a warm place, we were everything that was good with this game, we were one!"

and we still are a community. i dont get your point what?

"But now? We can't even troll anymore!"

bruh yes we can pls

"They have given the newcomers every tool possible to stop what once was a tradition!"

good thing htere is high costs in the shop, so they have to wait a long time to get every tool possible

"Look at the lobby, everything is full of poorly-done boss maps, curse tags, zombies versus humans, hotels and a bunch of useless robots!"

yeah nothing one person can do can save this. we as a community have to decide how to revive good levels. also you are just stating facts in a hype-way

"Because of this, I've decided to raise my hand and do something about it, because this is the nation I loved and this is the nation where I want to stay! We all should unite as one once again to stop this piffle!"

once again, no explanation on what you will do

"I'm gently asking you to vote for me, we shall make Everybody Edits arise from the ashes!"

lol ee is not gonna arise from the ashes dude

"Our nation is like lava. On the top it is hard and hideous, but its internal fire cannot be extinguished even in one hundred years of coldness. So let's spit on the crust and go down, to the profundity!"

wow more hype culture crap

DONT VOTE FOR ZELDA, EMPTY PRMISES AND BROKEN MEMES DREAMS WILL COME IF YOU DO

Wooted by: (2)

#28 2016-03-25 02:25:05

oranj
EE Homegirl
Website

NOUBS
(The United Worlds of Ameerica)
49kvqIz.png
Anthem:

Oh, say! can you see the noob's early joining
That so proudly we hailed at the noob's last building;
Who that was ignorant, stayed through the perilous trolling,
The trollers we watched were so evilly bullying?
And the spammed blocks red glare, the troll bursting in map,
Gave proof through the night that our noob was still there:
Oh, say! does that noob yet stay and build
O'er the land of ee and the home of the noobs?
with this background music

Motto: "In the Noobs We Trust, Asmiley"

Hello citizens of Ameerica! I am Oranj, a fruit
I have been playing since before registration for ee was available

- The noob hating community must be stopped
- Noobs are the future of Ameerica and should be treated with honor! I believe in a more kid friendly community
- Persistently inappropriate players should be permanently banned
- Ameerica needs more moderators, and strict ones to keep Ameerica safe for all

Issues:

Should name changes cost money?
No, but the amount of name changes should be limited (like it is)
Should people be banned for trolling?
No, kicking is enough
Should ingame moderators be appointed by the community?
No, Ameerica would go down in flames
Are there too many staff members?
No, there is not
Should chat cost money again?
No, chatting is something that everyone should be able to do
Are bots a valuable addition to the game?
Yes, bots are something ee wouldn't be the same without
Should staff be kickable from worlds when off-duty?
Yes
Should EE focus on its role as a platforming game?
Expansion is acceptable, but not preferred
Should the shop be more easily accessible to new players with discounts and bonuses?
Yes, asmiley
Should exclusive smileys be made available again through new opportunities?
Yes, but not without hard work
Should staff be more seriously reprimanded for giving away free items at no personal expense?
Yes
Should the rules be made more lenient than they are today?
No, if anything, they should be less lenient
Should updates focus more on tweaks and fixes or new content?
New content
Should more easy difficulty campaigns be introduced to the campaign roster to balance game difficulty?
Yes
Regarding gender diversity and neutrality, are the smileys fine as they are now?
The smileys are fine as they are now
Should bugs in the physics engine be fixed, even if it breaks some minigames?
No
Should more tools be added to the game to mitigate trolling?
No
Should world text be made available to everybody, rather than just staff?
No, it would make ee much more laggy

VOTE FOR ORANJ THANKS
uu031m0.png

f0872edc17bb4a21a24c813c41c4f8b8.png
An orange made of Oranjes

Wooted by: (5)

#29 2016-03-25 02:28:42

sthegreat

I would like to run as an IndEEpendant, as part of the Official CEEntrist PartEE

I agree with some of the Benjaminsons and some of the Noubs stances on issues

I really feel sorta bad about being a centrist because I am like a srs leftist irl, but this is a game so whatever.

On the issues:

Yes. The game needs money to live, and constant name changing would be highly confusing.

No. It is your responsibility who you give edit to, and you have the ability to save and you have the inspect tool. You should however be warned during the tutorial that trolling can and will happen if you give away edit and it is not against the rules.

When the game needs moderators, people who want to become one should fill out some sort of application and both the community and staff should approve them.

No. There should be as many members as are needed to do their job effectively.

No, it should not. Are you actively trying to drive new players away from this game? Chat should however be temporarily removed from accounts as punishment for breaking rules when it is not enough to warrant a full ban.

Yes, bots should be encouraged. I also think it would be cool if you could pay some gems for the ability to add a bot to a certain world so it could work without the owner online, but this probably would not be one of my major priorities if I were to become the Not-President.

Yes, staff should not be treated any different from other users unless on duty. Anything else is just plain unprofessional.

I think it would be a good idea to focus on platforming as this is the point of 95% of worlds, so it is clearly what EE players want.

Should the shop be more easily accessible to new players with discounts and bonuses?

It should, but only a little bit. New players already start with most blocks needed for making platforming levels, and only need to buy a few action blocks. Honestly, by the time they are prepared enough to make a decent level they should already have bought a few packs. I do think that players should be able to increase their max energy easier (the starting amount is crippling) but that will come with more campaigns.

I think it is unfair that newer players do not have the same opportunities to get certain items as older ones. I think that the same smileys should be used as contest rewards every year
(or whenever contests with that theme are), so the smileys will remain fairly rare but it will still be fair to new players.

Should staff be more seriously reprimanded for giving away free items at no personal expense?

Yes, of course. Any staff member caught doing so should be immediately stripped of rank and banned, otherwise you are just throwing professionalism out the window.

They should not. The rules basically just focus on preventing harassment (we do not want bullies in our community anyway, right?) and you are completely allowed to curse as long as you don't evade the chat censors, so I don't see what the problem is.

I think that updates such as the ones the staff are doing now are perfectly fine and there is no reason to change them.

Should more easy difficulty campaigns be introduced to the campaign roster to balance game difficulty?

Of course there should be. This game is very hard to get good at, probably harder then most of you know. I tried to introduce some of my friends to it and they literally had a hard time beating 200 minigames worlds, don't even get started on the medium-hard campaigns. On the other hand huge amounts of very easy campaigns should not interfere with the adding of harder campaigns. It is all about keeping a balance. I suggest the game should be about 35% Basic to Medium, 35% Medium-hard, 25% hard, and 5% unfairly difficult extreme FFS nonsense that only a small percentage of people can beat.

Regarding gender diversity and neutrality, are the smileys fine as they are now?

I think they are mostly fine, seeing as how most of the smileys are gender-neutral already. I do think that the name of the "girl" smiley should be changed however, as it kind of implies that the gender-neutral smilies are male.

It honestly depends on how many worlds will be affected, and if people still consider it an annoying bug or if they consider it a "feature" at that point. For example, the boost bug should definitely have been fixed because it only affected a very small amount of worlds. I think that making future worlds free of bugs is more important than preserving a very small amount of worlds that could easily be edited.

A tool to remove all edits by a specific person would be nice, but honestly I don't see the need for it considering how many tools we already have.

Upon thinking about it, I realized that having world text as a limited block for like 10,000 energy each, and the ability to buy different hex colors to select would be the perfect energy dump after the removal of most limited blocks. So yes, they should be made available to everyone.

user.php?id=sthegreat

Wooted by:

#30 2016-03-25 02:28:52

Bimps

"I believe in a more kid friendly community"

you do realize less and less kids go on ee each day?

"Should exclusive smileys be made available again through new opportunities?
Yes, but not without hard work"

define hard work

"Should the rules be made more lenient than they are today?
No, if anything, they should be less lenient"

why do you want censorship so much?

"Should world text be made available to everybody, rather than just staff?
No, it would make ee much more laggy"

HOW WOULD IT MAKE IT MORE LAGGY WHAT

#31 2016-03-25 02:31:57, last edited by gkaby (2016-03-25 02:36:12)

gkaby
Website

The Hearing Party
Main group: The Inner Ear

President: gkaby
Vice President: Gulper Eel
Virtue President: Sawfish

If i die we flip a coin and if its heads the Vice President becomes President and if its tails the Virtue President becomes President

the Vice President and Virtue President actually have very very different platforms from the main platform if u want i can post their platforms as well if i can contact them

General wants:

We want there to be more tubas on ee like
violin
viola
koto
oboe
bass clarinet
saxophone
harpsichord
organ
hammond organ
theremin
slide theremin
computer keyboard
moog synthesizer
trombone
tuba tuba
french horn
ee coins with different notes

More easter eggs
we want an easter egg for red ninja and ninja and all the other smilies kind of like the smiley blocks idea except with easter egg decorations
we want seasonal themed easter eggs for different holidays like halloween and leap day

New shop/magic system
we want everyone to have everything so that more worlds can be created except one of the best parts of anything is having something someone else doesnt have yet so u can show off in the first hour of the new smilies being released but we dont want this to just go to whoever doesnt care about viruses or has a ton of money for some reason so we are gonna have a bunch of new magic items

these new magic items wont only be magic themed because then it would get boring

We want a new system kind of like magic but different kind of like the red ninja easter egg thing which im not supposed to talk about

example: how about a kicked smiley or something or troll smiley where if u get kicked with a message that says troll 30 times u unlock troll smiley but u can only get kicked so many times a day that way ppl wont just use an alt to keep kicking themselves

or maybe just a normal smiley that u get after getting kicked in general idk what it would be

or what about u unlock an afk smiley if u remain in the same level without moving for 5 hours

or what about u get foot smiley if u kick 100 ppl in a single day or something idk

i think these ideas are okayish

i think ee should have new minigame potential things like springs or ramps

EE should i think have the option for u to upload ur own midis and for u to choose from a bank of music i saw ppl talking about this but iforgot what was said so maybe its not poss idk

issues things

Should name changes cost money? i think name changes should be limited to like 1 a week so that ppl dont abuse them and destroy server or something assuming thats possible also assuming there would be no issue i think ppl should have their previous names listed like on steam also ppl should have an official name associated with the account that can only change like 1nce a year but the display name they can always change actually nvm the above part about 1 a week and full names i think they should have a name that is always associated with acc that can be changed 1nce per year and then they have display name they can change whenever they want

Should people be banned for trolling? i think if it were feasible ppl should be banned for trolling but i dont think its feasible so instead i think ppl should be able to ban ppl from their levels excluding campaign levels and that there should be an untroll command similar to the bot i think goeyfun was using and i think it should be possible to give ppl a personal label so that u can tag ppl as trolls or whatever like on reddit res

Should ingame moderators be appointed by the community? indifferent

Are there too many staff members? indifferent

Should chat cost money again? i think it shouldnt just bc i think everyone should have chat

Are bots a valuable addition to the game? idk what this means but i think bot levels are good so i dont think bots should be bampersand

Should staff be kickable from worlds when off-duty? i guess yeah

Should EE focus on its role as a platforming game? I dont know what platforming games are exactly but i think it should improve as a platforming game maker

Should the shop be more easily accessible to new players with discounts and bonuses? yes

Should exclusive smileys be made available again through new opportunities? no so its consistent and fair but i personally dont care i guess

Should staff be more seriously reprimanded for giving away free items at no personal expense? i guess if they are not supposed to give away free items and they are doing so anyway something needs to be done idk if it would be removal of staff status but if they keep doing it idk what else could be done maybe have permissions list for staff members so u can give them only certain abilities but i guess it might already be like that

Should the rules be made more lenient than they are today? indifferent so far

Should updates focus more on tweaks and fixes or new content? i think new content is important

Should more easy difficulty campaigns be introduced to the campaign roster to balance game difficulty? yes

Regarding gender diversity and neutrality, are the smileys fine as they are now? idk i personally have no issues with it but idk if other ppl might

Should bugs in the physics engine be fixed, even if it breaks some minigames? i think we should have more bugs because bugs are what make games interesting

Should more tools be added to the game to mitigate trolling? yes

Should world text be made available to everybody, rather than just staff? yes as long as it doesnt make lag or something

our flag:

CYP7DNG.png

if you want to know the symbolism behind its meaning then reply to this post with a question and ill post about it

idk

Wooted by: (3)

#32 2016-03-25 02:32:58

Bobithan

what is the symbolism behind ur flag gkaby

aka towwl

#33 2016-03-25 02:33:10

Pingohits
Banned

@gkaby

this is a question

ur turn

791mAP8.png

#34 2016-03-25 02:37:14

Onjit
Website

the winning party
68f3fb87dd.png

- of course don't be a **** and change your name all the time

- nah m8 u just gotta learn how to deal with ****

- only if there is some way of preventing **** like bimps or 1nsanity becoming mods

- nah m8 you need someone from the australian time zone (who isn't a **** like xjeex) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

- this question is more like: should we ban rudik from chatting? and the answer is obviously: "no way, ya ****"

- bots are made by **** for ****

- of course. if they're being a ****, then being staff shouldn't matter

- only **** are super into the platforming aspect. ee is for more than just jumping

- yeah dont be a **** help the noobs out

- no. exclusive smileys are our only way of identifying master ****

- i'll say it again: "if they're being a ****, then being staff shouldn't matter"

- i believe that you should let a **** be a ****, but don't let them **** too much

- make what exists less **** before adding new stuff

- only **** like hard levels

- only **** think there should be more diverse smileys. in fact, the 'girl' smileys in the game do more to prevent diversity. no token 'black face' smiley pls

- of course. let the **** cry about their minis that rely on bugs

- don't let your **** be ****

- yes. more power to the ****

:.|:;

#35 2016-03-25 02:39:06

sthegreat

gkaby wrote:

We want there to be more tubas on ee like
violin
viola
koto
oboe
bass clarinet
saxophone
harpsichord
organ
hammond organ
theremin
slide theremin
computer keyboard
moog synthesizer
trombone
tuba tuba
french horn
ee coins with different notes

proper instrument documentation and categorization is an official new issue for my campaign
#sthegreat2k16

user.php?id=sthegreat

#36 2016-03-25 02:39:47

Bimps

"we want everyone to have everything so that more worlds can be created except one of the best parts of anything is having something someone else doesnt have yet so u can show off in the first hour of the new smilies being released but we dont want this to just go to whoever doesnt care about viruses or has a ton of money for some reason so we are gonna have a bunch of new magic items"

people will be overwhelmed with the amount of blocks they have, and profit from the game may be reduced

#37 2016-03-25 02:41:25

Calicara

3e477iO.jpg

General Abraham Lincat, A Critique of ZeldaXD

Greetings citizens of the world,

I would like to announce that today, I will start a campaign to run for the presidency of the white painted shed. I've been in this game for five years and let me tell you, I've experienced and seen lots of things change, lots of things being removed and lots of things being created, I've seen a lot of people come and leave. We, the veterans, have been loyal to the games for years and how do they thank us? They want to make all our hard work miserable, they want to take our trophies and give them to the immigrants. This is unpardonable!

General Abraham Lincat wrote:

Veteran- http://www.dictionary.com/browse/veteran?s=t
Immigrant- http://www.dictionary.com/browse/immigrant?s=ts

Your points are clear, but your terminology is lacking. That being said, I must disagree with the latter of your arguments. To say that all new players are 'immigrants' is a gross generalization. Just because some players have joined EE at a later date does not mean they have migrated from one gaming community to another, nor should it make them any lesser of a player. I also aruge the 'veteran' players, as you put it, already have sufficient privileges that that the new players do not. You've had more time to acquire items for levels, you've had more time to build a reputation for yourself, and more time to form an opinion on the value of a quality level. New players have few items, few friends, and often face discrimination for not understanding what to do. This is completely unacceptable.

We have helped to build the game since it was just dust, we brought a community with us and made this a warm place, we were everything that was good with this game, we were one!
But now? We can't even troll anymore! They have given the newcomers every tool possible to stop what once was a tradition! Look at the lobby, everything is full of poorly-done boss maps, curse tags, zombies versus humans, hotels and a bunch of useless robots!

You are blaming the new players for sharing their culture, but what you do not realize is that this isn't a lesser culture but a newer one. I believe as the saying goes, "If you don't like, don't play it."

Because of this, I've decided to raise my hand and do something about it, because this is the nation I loved and this is the nation where I want to stay! We all should unite as one once again to stop this piffle! I'm gently asking you to vote for me, we shall make Everybody Edits arise from the ashes! Our nation is like lava. On the top it is hard and hideous, but its internal fire cannot be extinguished even in one hundred years of coldness. So let's spit on the crust and go down, to the profundity!

Yours truly,
ZeldaXD

EE is less like a volcano, and more like a candle. It has a small a gentle breeze that can room on a rainy night. It's flame shines brighter for some than others, but so long as we continue to enjoy it's presence its flame will never be extinguished completely.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#38 2016-03-25 02:43:31

gkaby
Website

If you look right the waves in the center represent stairs aka progress and hard work

but compared to the same colored red and yellow tile background behind them the stairs are more blurry which indicates the fact that we dont know if its possible to do any of this stuff

the colors of this which are red yellow and green represent courage and blood, smilies, and the environment

we want ee to be environmentally friendly as it has been so far so the green part is smaller bec its less important so far

the image was originally made by placing a blue checker gear shape that was later coated by the other colors but it remains hidden, representing the technology and the science behind the game of ee
it also shows the unknown nature of whether any of this is poss

the mainly red parts show up on the edges of the mass to represent the fact that its bleeding

there are several islands which represent other ideas and concepts which we will accept and consider if we win the election

the checkers in general represent ee blocks and things

idk

#39 2016-03-25 02:50:40, last edited by ZeldaXD (2016-03-25 03:05:34)

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

4bb940e58c.png

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

My answer will be in orange

Bimps wrote:

I've experienced and seen lots of things change, lots of things being removed and lots of things being created, I've seen a lot of people come and leave.

wow you experienced something? dude no way, it isnt like 90% of the people here are veterans
Yes, I have experienced a lot and I'm sure most of the population here have lived those times too and miss them. Which is why I hope you, the people, vote for me to bring these memories come true, the how will be stated in my Plan For the Everybody Edits Retrieval, which will be published in a few days.

We, the veterans, have been loyal to the games for years and how do they thank us? They want to make all our hard work miserable, they want to take our trophies and give them to the immigrants. This is unpardonable!

good thing you have a plan to do something about it oh wait
I repeat, I will state all my plans in the Plan For the Everybody Edits Retrieval soon. Stay up for it!

We have helped to build the game since it was just dust, we brought a community with us and made this a warm place, we were everything that was good with this game, we were one!

and we still are a community. i dont get your point what?
We're not part of a community, we're divided in sub-communities and I want to unify them to pick up its glorious fruit, and I bet you, the people, want to see this too!

But now? We can't even troll anymore!

bruh yes we can pls
Trolling nowadays is not an easy task with all these inspects, spectators, bots and so on and so forth. Trolling used to be part of our culture but it now seems like a taboo. The immigrants are trying to impose their culture on ours and we cannot let this happen.

They have given the newcomers every tool possible to stop what once was a tradition!

good thing htere is high costs in the shop, so they have to wait a long time to get every tool possible
These are not the tools I was talking about, my friend. The tools I was talking about are completely free.

Look at the lobby, everything is full of poorly-done boss maps, curse tags, zombies versus humans, hotels and a bunch of useless robots!

yeah nothing one person can do can save this. we as a community have to decide how to revive good levels. also you are just stating facts in a hype-way
You said it, I'm stating FACTS. Horrendous facts and we have to do everything that is on our hand to change this. We, the community, have already pacifically tried to revive good levels, but this has been in vain.

Because of this, I've decided to raise my hand and do something about it, because this is the nation I loved and this is the nation where I want to stay! We all should unite as one once again to stop this piffle!

once again, no explanation on what you will do
I repeat, I will state all my plans in the Plan For the Everybody Edits Retrieval soon. Stay up for it!

I'm gently asking you to vote for me, we shall make Everybody Edits arise from the ashes!

lol ee is not gonna arise from the ashes dude
You're right, it won't arise from the ashes UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING. It's worth to fight for what we love and believe on. Atleast I'm trying to fix the problems of our dear nation instead destroying it and running away like a coward.

Our nation is like lava. On the top it is hard and hideous, but its internal fire cannot be extinguished even in one hundred years of coldness. So let's spit on the crust and go down, to the profundity!

wow more hype culture crap
Excuse me for expressing my feelings about our beloved nation.

DONT VOTE FOR ZELDA, EMPTY PRMISES AND BROKEN MEMES DREAMS WILL COME IF YOU DO

Don't vote for Bimps if you're not a coward and you want to fight for what you love, if you want to fight for what was once yours, if you want to fight for a future. If you're a coward and you just want to see all this vanish like it's nothing, then go on and vote for Bimps!

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#40 2016-03-25 02:52:43, last edited by Bimps (2016-03-25 02:53:15)

Bimps

ill be looking forward to that "plan for the everybody edits retrieval" because otherwise i cant counterclaim any of your other points because most are just bs.

#41 2016-03-25 02:57:19, last edited by Onjit (2016-03-25 02:57:33)

Onjit
Website

feedf7e562.png

#42 2016-03-25 03:01:31

Calicara

3e477iO.jpg

General Abraham Lincat, A Critique of Oranj

Oranj touches on some critical issues, but her explanation for her stances, and how she intends to change EE is lacking. Though I generally agree with a more newb friendly EE (noob should be avoided as derogatory), I disagree with having frivolous perma-bans and stricter rules. Though EE was originally targeted toward a younger audience, in time it has come to host players of all ages. I believe that catering to both of these age groups is essential to providing for a moderate community. That is why we have options for private worlds/chat filters etc... So each person is allowed their own individualized gaming experience. If moderators banned players willy nilly for breaking the rules, we'd sooner be out of a community and left with a dead game.

tgA1y17.jpg

Wooted by:

#43 2016-03-25 03:04:22, last edited by Creature (2016-03-25 03:39:54)

Creature

Party: Socialism

su-tm3x.gif
"At the end, everybody wins"

The votes will be split between everyone, therefore everyone wins the election.

Should name changes cost money? No, name changes should be free and allowed anytime, players can also choose any username even though the username was already used.
Should people be banned for trolling? No, people should be able to edit any world they get in.
Should ingame moderators be appointed by the community? Everyone should be an ingame moderator.
Are there too many staff members? Why do we need staff members.
Should chat cost money again? Definitely not, everybody should be free to speak.
Are bots a valuable addition to the game? Yes, but not required. People can do whatever they can.
Should staff be kickable from worlds when off-duty? Taking permissions from someone to kick a bad guy? Not a human act.
Should EE focus on its role as a platforming game? Yes, EE is still EE.
Should the shop be more easily accessible to new players with discounts and bonuses? tbh all players should receive everything for free.
Should exclusive smileys be made available again through new opportunities? Sure, nobody's better than anyone.
Should staff be more seriously reprimanded for giving away free items at no personal expense? Staff sucks, let EE be free.
Should the rules be made more lenient than they are today? Rules are a trouble, let the game light.
Should updates focus more on tweaks and fixes or new content? Community-choice.
Should more easy difficulty campaigns be introduced to the campaign roster to balance game difficulty? Yes, there should have easy campaigns as much hard campaigns.
Regarding gender diversity and neutrality, are the smileys fine as they are now? Yes, nobody's different from anyone.
Should bugs in the physics engine be fixed, even if it breaks some minigames? Everything should evolve.
Should more tools be added to the game to mitigate trolling? Not really something we should worry about.
Should world text be made available to everybody, rather than just staff? Sure, everybody is the same.

This is a false statement.

Wooted by:

#44 2016-03-25 03:06:40

Onjit
Website

Calicara wrote:

bla bla bla too long m8

409bf7d3f9.png

#45 2016-03-25 03:10:03, last edited by Calicara (2016-03-25 03:11:16)

Calicara

3e477iO.jpg

General Abraham Lincat, A Critique of Bimps

The purpose of the death party is to destroy EE, how will that effectively help the community? The Death Partys downfall is its nihilistic campaign. Who can hope to benefit from their victory? No one. With no motivation to participate their campaign I can't see this party taking off anytime soon, let alone grab the title of President of EE.

tgA1y17.jpg

#46 2016-03-25 03:23:11

Bobithan

Here is a debate thread for EElection debating and stuff: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 61#p590761

aka towwl

#47 2016-03-25 03:23:24, last edited by mrjawapa (2016-03-25 03:33:37)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Response to Calicara
Response to Pingohits
Response to Oranj
Response to GKA
Response to ZeldaXD

#48 2016-03-25 03:38:20

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Ladies and gentlemen, look at how disgusting these other candidates are.

Calicara trolling an innocent person's world:
http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=32632

#49 2016-03-25 03:46:56

Calicara

JaWapa wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, look at how disgusting these other candidates are.

Calicara trolling an innocent person's world:
http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=32632

As if you have room to talk: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=33428
3e477iO.jpg

tgA1y17.jpg

Wooted by:

#50 2016-03-25 03:48:08

Bobithan

please keep personal attacks to a minimum @the both of u thanks

aka towwl

Minimania1460415284595140

Board footer