Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#251 2016-02-13 21:13:33

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Mafia 4 game thread (Day 2)

SmittyW. wrote:

we don't get any other claims soon, we might have to lynch either you or maxi to get any info.

you clearly try to find out everyone's role and try to push attention away from yourself

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#252 2016-02-13 21:20:25

Processor

I am a unique snowflake <3

Zoey2070 wrote:

proc pls explain exactly why i'm so heavily scum besides based on activity, because i can think of a pretty good reason for laying low besides being scum.

Assuming: *can't

Reluctance to persuade the town's goal. This is mostly about the way you present facts, the general negative attitude you have in this game is very dumb.
In Game 3 you MADE an effort to contribute. Game 3 was also the only game where you were town.
Now you are just back to being just like you were in game 2.

Zoey2070 wrote:

or maybe because literally every time i post, i'm attacked for it not being "important" enough? why should i post if i have nothing really valuable to say? my goal is and always has been to live as long as possible. I don't switch into in-it-to-win-it mode until way late. hi guys i've spent the last four mafia games being mostly apathetic. (also i do this on TOS too) (also i p much forced myself to stop being lazy and actually post g3)
(also i pretty much forget it every single time until someone posts and i see the notification from gregbot)

Bla bla bla, that is just blank text with no content at all which I am just going to ignore.

Actually, I just found something in there: A CONTRADICTION!!!!!!!

Zoey2070 wrote:

why should i post if i have nothing really valuable to say?

So it's ok to not have anything to say?

Zoey2070 wrote:

o wow u have nothing to say? completely suspicious

Then you go an accuse Bobithan and SmittyW for the same reason?!

And another thing:

Zoey2070 wrote:

my goal is and always has been to live as long as possible.

"hai guys I'm scum but don't lynch me"
This is what a scum wants. You just told us directly, thanks!

Zoey2070 wrote:

maybe proc and pyro are buddied. idk. kinda seems that way though.

What gives you this impression?

Oh wait why am I even talking with a scum about this....

Zoey2070 wrote:

woah for a second i was gonna say there's no way you replied that fast to my post gg

Ahahahahha how cute

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#253 2016-02-13 21:26:33

RhazzleFrazzle

Vote count:

Processor:Maxi123
Zoey2070:Processsor

7 votes needed for majority

#254 2016-02-13 21:28:31

SmittyW

maxi123 wrote:
SmittyW. wrote:

we don't get any other claims soon, we might have to lynch either you or maxi to get any info.

you clearly try to find out everyone's role and try to push attention away from yourself

Isn't that the point of the game? In my case, I know what my role is so I want to spend more time interrogating others. Also don't get me wrong but I don't want to spare you just to get on your good side. I legitimately think that we can find a better suspect and lynch them instead, but if we don't nail a decision soon then I think lynching one of you is the second best option. I hope you understand.

#255 2016-02-13 21:32:54

SmittyW

Also forgive me for any lack of input. This is my first EE Mafia game. I realize I should be taking charge too but a lot of you are veterans and know better than I how some people react in certain situations.

#256 2016-02-13 21:38:45

Evilbunny

Processor wrote:

Actually, I just found something in there: A CONTRADICTION!!!!!!!
Zoey2070 wrote:

Zoey2070 wrote:

that was a joke. She was saying that she is being unfairly pointed out while they weren't.

Processor wrote:

And another thing:
Zoey2070 wrote:

this is what everybody wants. Sarcasm or not, this should be completely ignored.

Proc you can't complain about Zoey's attitude when you make a post like that^.

7 votes for a majority seems incredibly difficult with how divided we are and will be.

Today has been a lot of speculation about night events with too many variables and not enough information. And of course, because this is mafia, whatever information we do have is likely to be false and intentionally misleading. All of these self-aware-meta-mindgames posts look nice on paper, but they don't really get us anywhere.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

#257 2016-02-13 21:45:31

SmittyW

Processor you are taking a lot of what Zoey said in the first half out of context and merely nitpicking.

Processor wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

That doesn't even make sense. She can't help it if she doesn't have any info.

Zoey2070 wrote:

I think that was sarcasm.

Zoey2070 wrote:

These were the only bad choice of words. This isn't a free-for-all. If you are town, your allegiance is to the town and not to yourself.

#258 2016-02-13 21:57:58

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Processor wrote:

I am a unique snowflake <3

Zoey2070 wrote:

proc pls explain exactly why i'm so heavily scum besides based on activity, because i can think of a pretty good reason for laying low besides being scum.

Assuming: *can't

Reluctance to persuade the town's goal. This is mostly about the way you present facts, the general negative attitude you have in this game is very dumb.
In Game 3 you MADE an effort to contribute. Game 3 was also the only game where you were town.
Now you are just back to being just like you were in game 2.

NEVER ASSUME BB

game 3 was the only game where i wasn't a PR
mlg rekt

procbb wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

Zoey2070 wrote:

sarcasm bb

proc wrote:

And another thing:

Zoey2070 wrote:

Zoey2070 wrote:

maybe proc and pyro are buddied. idk. kinda seems that way though.

What gives you this impression?

Oh wait why am I even talking with a scum about this....

Zoey2070 wrote:

woah for a second i was gonna say there's no way you replied that fast to my post gg

Ahahahahha how cute

a) what. look, if i make it near the end, i consider it a win.

b) why are you even dismissing that. i'll write more about my reads on you when i feel like it, but you'll just dismiss them because confirmation bias, right?

c) i know u are but what am i //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink 105_smiley_blushing.pnghttps://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/b/b7/029_kissing

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#259 2016-02-13 21:58:04

Processor

SmittyW. wrote:

That doesn't even make sense. She can't help it if she doesn't have any info.

It was part of a longer statement. This first part of my statement was sarcastic.

SmittyW. wrote:

I think that was sarcasm.

Except it SERIOUSLY IS suspicious if people just say "hi guis I have nothing to say, dont prod me, but I wont make ANY EFFORT WHATSOEVER TO HELP YOU I WILL JUST SIT HERE AND LET MAFIA WIN".

You might think she is being sarcastic, but if you don't take it for sarcasm it makes perfect sense and is a statement I will agree with. By lurking you are making it easy for mafia to hide between the crowd. You gotta stand out or you get policy lynched.

Even if her statement was sarcastic, it proves my other point. Zoey is being the opposite of a pro-town member. How does she want to win this game by accepting the fact that half the members of the game are just sitting here doing nothing? I have to believe that she doesn't want town to win. It's the only explanation to all this.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#260 2016-02-13 22:04:09

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Processor:Maxi123

???
i unvoted
!unvote
ill do it again i guess :l

i8SwC8p.png

#261 2016-02-13 22:04:39

Processor

Zoey2070 wrote:

what. look, if i make it near the end, i consider it a win.

This is not how you win mafia.

Zoey2070 wrote:

i'll write more about my reads on you when i feel like it, but you'll just dismiss them because confirmation bias, right?

Do you know what confbias is? Nobody mentioned pyro and I buddying before. Who are you going to confirm?

I am going to assume you really didn't have a single reason to accuse me of that. Just tossing accusations around, very towny, very towny.

Your attitude is becoming more and more malicious.

I'd vote for you again if I could.
!vote Zoey2070

@SmittyW: Do you seriously think Zoey's behavior is ok? Don't you see ANYTHING wrong with it?

#262 2016-02-13 22:08:05

Processor

Zoey2070 wrote:

I am just speechless. This is the definition of gamethrowing.
(@RhazzleFrazzle: REPORT REPORT PLEASE REPLACE ZOEY FOR GODS SAKE)

#263 2016-02-13 22:08:35

Processor

(@RhazzleFrazzle: Get your votes right, W24 voted for Maxi123, Maxi123 didn't vote for anybody)

#264 2016-02-13 22:12:26

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

wtf zoey why do you even play this really

i8SwC8p.png

#265 2016-02-13 22:14:58

SmittyW

Well, um, well... yeah.

!vote Zoey2070

#266 2016-02-13 22:16:57

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

SmittyW. wrote:

Well, um, well... yeah.

!vote Zoey2070

now you just again followed proc because that was the best thing you thought would be to look more like town

i8SwC8p.png

#267 2016-02-13 22:20:49

Processor

SmittyW. wrote:

!vote Zoey2070

Wow I am not that blind then!

maxi123 wrote:

now you just again followed proc because that was the best thing you thought would be to look more like town

Now you're nagging around for no reason. Voting out of nowhere is suspicious, but Smitty and I just had a convo about Zoey. Look a few posts behind this one. I literally asked Smitty to vote for her.

#268 2016-02-13 22:21:10

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

mfw i go afk to eat and get voted up

Processor wrote:

Except it SERIOUSLY IS suspicious if people just say "hi guis I have nothing to say, dont prod me, but I wont make ANY EFFORT WHATSOEVER TO HELP YOU I WILL JUST SIT HERE AND LET MAFIA WIN".

You might think she is being sarcastic, but if you don't take it for sarcasm it makes perfect sense and is a statement I will agree with. By lurking you are making it easy for mafia to hide between the crowd. You gotta stand out or you get policy lynched.

Even if her statement was sarcastic, it proves my other point. Zoey is being the opposite of a pro-town member. How does she want to win this game by accepting the fact that half the members of the game are just sitting here doing nothing? I have to believe that she doesn't want town to win. It's the only explanation to all this.

how am i accepting of the fact that pretty much everyone is an afker? and let's be real, town never wins these games.

maxi123 wrote:

wtf zoey why do you even play this really

no

SmittyW. wrote:

Well, um, well... yeah.
!vote Zoey2070

i'm very proud of your ability to think for yourself. look, i know no one's going to believe me because processor's very persuasive, but i'm legit 100% town.

pls give me a little while to make some more posts before majority kthx

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

#269 2016-02-13 22:21:57

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

mfw two posts ninjaing the smitty thing

#270 2016-02-13 22:24:19

Processor

Also I just realized that I have no reason to believe that Calicara is town.

The first assumption came with the suspicions I had about Creature. Since he is looking rather town to me right now, I am going to move Calicara to the yellow area in my reads list. She could turn out to be mafia just as likely as she is to be town. If she turns out to be mafia, Creature and maxi are both town.

I don't think we need to speculate about Calicara much more than this though, her fate is already decided.

#271 2016-02-13 22:28:03

Processor

Zoey2070 wrote:

and let's be real, town never wins these games.

I was there in game one and I won that game.

I'm just going to ignore the "no" before I explode.

Zoey2070 wrote:

Wish granted. I'll unvote if it comes to it.

#272 2016-02-13 22:38:14

Anak

Processor wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

I am just speechless. This is the definition of gamethrowing.
(@RhazzleFrazzle: REPORT REPORT PLEASE REPLACE ZOEY FOR GODS SAKE)

?? Why such an exaggeration, she was not being serious, and she meant a personal win for herself.

I'm not saying I agree with her, uh, strategy, but you're being rather over the top about this

#273 2016-02-13 22:38:52

SmittyW

maxi123 wrote:
SmittyW. wrote:

Well, um, well... yeah.

!vote Zoey2070

The whole time you accuse me of acting like a townie. Where do you actually draw the line that I am a townie?

#274 2016-02-13 22:43:24

SmittyW

Zoey2070 wrote:
SmittyW. wrote:

Well, um, well... yeah.
!vote Zoey2070

i'm very proud of your ability to think for yourself. look, i know no one's going to believe me because processor's very persuasive, but i'm legit 100% town.

I was actually trying to defend you but then you just threw the game. Idk if it's sarcasm again but maybe you should try acting more supportive by showing you are serious.

#275 2016-02-13 23:06:06

W24
Website

About hostage. Most of his posts here aren't contributing anything to the discussion here, so I'm a bit suspicious about him. Anyone else think the same?

yqSDpmp.png

TaskManager1455570683583252

Board footer