Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-07 19:37:06, last edited by AmdS (2015-08-07 19:46:30)

AmdS
Website

I feel like nothing in this world :(

Read this text hearing this song please: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awimSQD2Dyo
Hello people, I came here to vent a little with my life and the lives of everyone, but at the same time teach a lesson.
It is not that you are noob you not seems to be a bad person, is not because you're gay you cease to be an evil person, not because you are a lesbian you will no longer be a cool person.Anyway, I just want to vent a little because I always see people here joking with children evil good understanding.
Changing the subject a little of this, I want to say that I am also a little sad this world that good people live (because good peoples wants to die). Me and everyone have already suffered very bullyng at school, and this causes many depressions as everyone should know. It's not just that I've thought about cutting me, but all those who suffer this kind of thing. If you ever made bullynh with anyone, you have to think about what did and see that you did wrong because you may have made this person have very bad sense, or even committing suicids. I always try to help everyone who thinks about committing suicids, and talk to them to see that the world needs good people like them, because this world is lost with bad people. When you feel down, sad or feel like giving up to live, go to the mirror and show this her beautiful smile you have on your face.
I want everyone to level this post very seriously, and do not want fights and discussions. I hope that I have taught you a lesson in life to you, and that all take this text to your life...
No jokes please. I was sad this week that someone had broken my heart, but then I remembered that I am a person that the world needs, and decided to stay alive.I understand that I am only a child of almost 14 years and you think that I understand nothing about life, but I understand and I'm learning several things you should learn too, so do not judge me for it. Tell me a sad or happy story that happened to you, I will have the pleasure of reading //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 2015-08-07 19:46:37

John

Re: I feel like nothing in this world :(

I'm there for others who need to talk too, send me a PM if you need to. I'm pretty good at listening.

And you AMDS (And to others): If someonen every breaks your heart, then they'll probably break someone elses. So don't feel bad about it, some people out there are jerks and like to rekt people and mess with their emotions. Don't get wrapped into bologna like that.

PW?scale=2

Wooted by:

#3 2015-08-07 19:48:30

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

I'm really glad that you were able to recognize that you are important and like you said, the world needs you. You deserve to be alive just because you're a breathing human being.

We've all been through bullying, and luckily as you get older it begins to stop. It may never fully go away, you might be bullied in one way or another throughout your life, but the worst of it usually stops after middle school. People are mean, we weren't born to be perfect. We all mistakes; some people can make mistakes that harm others physically or emotionally. The most important thing to remember is that you are loved by others even if you do not love yourself.

Remember that there are always people here on the forums willing to help (like me, feel free to PM me any time) and don't forget to take advantage of the people you have in real life. Your friends, counselors, even talking to people over the phone through hotlines. Nobody should be subjected to sadness and these people can help you overcome problems.

On a brighter note, remember it will gets better. It always gets better. Nobody's going to have a perfect life, but for most wounds (physical or emotional), time is the best and most fool-proof healing agent out there.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by: (3)

#4 2015-08-07 19:48:56, last edited by Kira (2015-08-07 19:53:27)

Kira

Do you know what's a psychologist?

I suggest you to talk to one instead of asking hundred of teenagers.

Wooted by: (4)

#5 2015-08-07 19:51:24

Srna

u wasted ur time writing this, the kids dont care about your life, sry

#6 2015-08-07 19:51:34, last edited by BuzzerBee (2015-08-07 19:52:46)

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Kira wrote:

Somebody lock this topic?

Or we'll have 3 pages full of worthless arguments.

Also, stop making useless topics Amds, thank you. (- I'm talking generally -)

I don't see how this topic is useless. It's a support topic, we can always use one of those. He also told us to share our sad and happy stories. Stories are fun, and we don't really have any story-sharing topics.

Srna wrote:

That's rude, please consider that what you're saying can actually have an emotional impact on someone's life. There's no reason for negativity when the OP specifically requested you to stay positive.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#7 2015-08-07 19:53:28, last edited by John (2015-08-07 19:55:07)

John

Kira wrote:

To be honest, that is very rude of you to say. If he wants to share his feelings he should be able to without jerks like you to disrupt it. If you don't like the topic, then leave it alone.
Ugh some people..

AMDS:
It'll stop after Middle School, that's when hormones are ragin'. I used to be bullied for being a nerd, but when you get older nerds end up laughing on the way to the bank.

EDIT:

That is horrible what you just said too Srna. Have you ever considered about how other people live besides your own? It's hard for some people out there, and the fact that you are Kira are basically laughing about it **** me off. If you don't like this topic, then why the heck are you here? Just ignore it..

PW?scale=2

#8 2015-08-07 19:56:10

Kira

Emalton wrote:
Kira wrote:

To be honest, that is very rude of you to say. If he wants to share his feelings he should be able to without jerks like you to disrupt it. If you don't like the topic, then leave it alone.
Ugh some people..

AMDS:
It'll stop after Middle School, that's when hormones are ragin'. I used to be bullied for being a nerd, but when you get older nerds end up laughing on the way to the bank.

There's nothing rude in this, no one cares about his feelings.

Let's imagine something dramatical happened to me, and 2 minutes later I tell everyone in a game targeting kids about it.

#9 2015-08-07 19:58:52

Creature

b0545ca90b8c59dbdf198b2e194bd211.jpg

Who told you we thought you were evil?

This is a false statement.

#10 2015-08-07 20:00:31

AmdS
Website

Srna wrote:

I never lost my time writing or doing things because what I do makes me happy. You should also do important things to feel happy, and not try to take the happiness of others. If you do not feel happy, you should make people be happy, because that's how you feel happy. If you at least help a person you should feel happy to have helped and thank yourself for it.

Kira wrote:

Do you know what's a psychologist?

I suggest you to talk to one instead of asking hundred of teenagers.

I've been in the psychologist and he told me to smile always. And I see you edited your post... You should feel ashamed for talking ****, is not it?

Wooted by:

#11 2015-08-07 20:01:28, last edited by John (2015-08-07 20:03:54)

John

Kira wrote:

<snip>

Let's imagine something dramatical happened to me, and 2 minutes later I tell everyone in a game targeting kids about it.

What if I do huh? What if others reading care too? Speak for yourself, because not every is as rude and self centered like you. The reason he came to us because he has close friends here. What if I had no friends IRL, but had tons of friends on EE? Where would I go? I know I would go here, but probably make some PMs instead of a forum post. Amds is teaching us something, and you're too pigheaded to realize it. What's the big deal if he wants to share his feelings? I recommend you just leave before you seem even more like a jerk..

EDIT: Just be mindful that what you say right now, could dictate if one lives or dies. (Like what Buzzerbee said) He asked for no jokes, can't you two follow instructions?

PW?scale=2

#12 2015-08-07 20:03:34

AmdS
Website

Emalton wrote:
Kira wrote:

<snip>

What if I do huh? What if others reading care too? Speak for yourself, because not every is as rude and self centered like you. The reason he came to us because he has close friends here. What if I had no friends IRL, but had tons of friends on EE? Where would I go? I know I would go here, but probably make some PMs instead of a forum post. Amds is teaching us something, and you're too pigheaded to realize it. What's the big deal if he wants to share his feelings? I recommend you just leave before you seem even more like a jerk..

Exactly!

Wooted by:

#13 2015-08-07 20:16:07

Kira

I don't think you know what's self-centered means then.

Amds is known to make despressive and topics that leads to arguments. I'm sorry, but someone who's gay, who thought about suicide before, who lies as he speaks must be psychologically in a very bad point.

I'm a Jerk? Maybe, but at least i'm honest when I talk. Also, "What if I had no friends IRL, but had tons of friends on EE? Where would I go?" : Stop playing EE and start making friends IRL.

This topic is so pointless that I would laugh. But I'm not going to continue commenting on it because I feel like you're going to continue defending someone who isn't worth to be protected by someone.

I changed my previous post because I felt like I was too harsh. I'm totally not ashamed about what I said and I totally meant it. No one cares about your IRL, psychological or physical issues, there's always someone to help you, such as your parents.

#14 2015-08-07 20:26:50, last edited by AmdS (2015-08-07 20:28:47)

AmdS
Website

Kira wrote:

Amds is known to make despressive and topics that leads to arguments. I'm sorry, but someone who's gay, who thought about suicide before, who lies as he speaks must be psychologically in a very bad point.

I'm a Jerk? Maybe, but at least i'm honest when I talk. Also, "What if I had no friends IRL, but had tons of friends on EE? Where would I go?" : Stop playing EE and start making friends IRL.

This topic is so pointless that I would laugh. But I'm not going to continue commenting on it because I feel like you're going to continue defending someone who isn't worth to be protected by someone.

I changed my previous post because I felt like I was too harsh. I'm totally not ashamed about what I said and I totally meant it. No one cares about your IRL, psychological or physical issues, there's always someone to help you, such as your parents.

If you're saying that I lied in the world I did on this topic , you are absolutely wrong. I did not lie, yes I did the world om my hands. Anyway, if you want to argue about this, go to the topic where I made this world, not here.
I bet it does have people who do not care about my life, but there are people who are educated and only want the good of the people, they just want to help, and you should do the same.
Oh, and this topic is not depressed, I just wanted to share my feellings with us all of the Forums and teach one thing I learned about myself //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#15 2015-08-07 20:29:13

John

Kira wrote:

You are only thinking about yourself, instead of thinking about how others live. And if you're going to say I don't know what it is, are you going to atleast supply what you interpret it as?

Kira wrote:

Then why are you commenting in this "depressive" topic? How is he lying about anything? Do you know him IRL? Do you with with him on a daily basis? If you don't know, then don't comment with your snide comments.

Kira wrote:

So now you are calling his feeling pointless. You should just go man. You're just racking up the douche points. Amds and I have been friends for years, so of course I am going to defend him. He is worth it because he is a human being and my friend. Just because you're not friends with him that doesn't mean that he is worthless.

Kira wrote:

You can be honest without being condensing and rude. It's not easy for everyone to make friends like you Kira, so be compassionate to those who struggle on the social side. Just because your life is different, that doesn't make his worthless.

Kira wrote:

You were extremely harsh, and should totally be ashamed and embarrassed about what you said. How could you say something like that to another person? And you don't know the situation with his parents. What if they are abusive toward him? You just never know. So just stop!

I'm here for you Amds.

-Emalton

PW?scale=2

Wooted by:

#16 2015-08-07 20:31:22

Creature

No, Kira, you started it, now you'll have to continue to the end or just say "sorry, i were wrong" to AmdS. Next time you better know what'll happen if you post a certain thing.

I'm just going to stay neutral from this.

This is a false statement.

Wooted by: (7)

#17 2015-08-07 20:36:12

John

XnwtQPR.png
A simple act of kindness can make someone happy, or even save a life. I advise everyone to think about what they say before they say it. It can be hard at times but once you do, you'll feel great about yourself.

PW?scale=2

Wooted by:

#18 2015-08-07 20:41:15, last edited by AmdS (2015-08-07 20:42:59)

AmdS
Website

Emalton...

Bro, how can you be so polite, humble, generous, perfect... I actually cried when I read your answer to Kiraninja. He is a man some bad educated, and education needs to go into his brain.
You simply made me happier than I already am speaking "I'm here for you Amds." Thanks for defending me... And, I have no words to thank you every good thing you did to me... You are very right! You're a guys with more respect than everyone! Your familly seems be the best.

Thank you for everything you did for me, and thanks for being this awesome people you are! You made be happy, and you saved all my life now <3 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Thanks for all again!!!

#19 2015-08-07 20:43:38, last edited by mrjawapa (2015-08-07 20:44:35)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

inb4 warnings are passed out, and this topic is locked:

People are always willing to talk to you, and help you get through rough times Amds.  Regardless of your past actions, someone will always be there to help you up when you fall.

EDIT: and keep in mind, it will get better.  It always gets better.  Trust me, I've been there.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (2)

#20 2015-08-07 20:44:27, last edited by John (2015-08-07 20:52:43)

John

AmdS wrote:

Emalton...

Bro, how can you be so polite, humble, generous, perfect... I actually cried when I read your answer to Kiraninja. He is a man some bad educated, and education needs to go into his brain.
You simply made me happier than I already am speaking "I'm here for you Amds." Thanks for defending me... And, I have no words to thank you every good thing you did to me... You are very right! You're a guys with more respect than everyone! Your familly seems be the best.

Thank you for everything you did for me, and thanks for being this awesome people you are! You made be happy, and you saved all my life now <3 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Thanks for all again!!!

My parents have taught me that you can't judge someone, until you ARE that person and have been through what they have gone through. I have no idea how people can sleep when they've possibly ended someone's life. It's a tough world out there and we should be working together as one species and not attacking each other for stupid things. (PEACE TO ALL I GUESS)

PW?scale=2

Wooted by:

#21 2015-08-07 20:45:50, last edited by AmdS (2015-08-07 20:49:47)

AmdS
Website

JaWapa wrote:

inb4 warnings are passed out, and this topic is locked:

People are always willing to talk to you, and help you get through rough times Amds.  Regardless of your past actions, someone will always be there to help you up when you fall.

You just made me thrill! Tears streamed down my face now... JaWapa, thank you to see what I really meant in this post, you are a great guy too! Thanks for everything! You're the best //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#22 2015-08-07 20:59:20

eeisold

Before this gets locked for some reason, my spiel:

So you folks don't write me off as being harsh: I've never really met with any serious bullying. No physical violence. Very minimal mental bullying. (Cyber, etc). That's not really an issue for me. However, I've considered suicide as simply the ever-present second option. Naturally, I've never used it. But, it's really comforting for me to know that I always have a way out.

That being said, I have no idea why people from across the country/internet care if someone commits suicide. How does the world suffer for it? I could understand if you lost a close friend. But beyond that, I'm not sure how you all should feel the need to intervene.

Thanks.

#23 2015-08-07 21:07:16

vous

wow people are disappointing sometimes. do you really not realise how saying such mean stuff to people is horrible and just not humane? if you don't feel like helping someone the best you can do is just keep silent.

i'm sorry to hear that, amds, i hope everything gets better as soon as possible. if you ever need to talk to someone i'm always free too.

Wooted by: (5)

#24 2015-08-07 21:10:34

AmdS
Website

vous wrote:

wow people are disappointing sometimes. do you really not realise how saying such mean stuff to people is horrible and just not humane? if you don't feel like helping someone the best you can do is just keep silent.

i'm sorry to hear that, amds, i hope everything gets better as soon as possible. if you ever need to talk to someone i'm always free too.

vous wrote:

Thank you Vous! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#25 2015-08-07 22:36:40

Xfrogman43

What Kira and Srna said was very rude. Believe it or not, there is a human being behind the computer. Saying "No one cares" is just cruel. He said to only post positive posts and right of the bat you decided "Oh hey, I'm going to be a jerk" and posted that. Just because you think you are "better" than somebody doesn't mean you have to let them down, A.K.A bully them. You can either post positive or not post at all. You both are cruel people, just because you aren't physically in contact with them doesn't mean you have to be downright mean. People commit suicide from any type of bullying, and it is not funny in any way. Honesty ≠ mean

I hope you didn't let what Kira and Srna say get to you amds, they are mean people. I'm sorry you are sad but I know it will get better. If you just ignore all the hate, the only thing left is happiness. I hope you can feel happy soon.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by: (6)
AmdS1439222818528942

Board footer