Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-27 07:09:09, last edited by AmdS (2015-06-27 07:14:11)

AmdS
Website

Celebrate Pride!

Hello guys! I came here to represent all gay in the world! I'm from Brazil, and I saw that legalized the gay marriage in the USA! I'm very happy because it shows that they are superior than homophobic people! Here in Brazil was legalized as well, and I loved the new option on Facebook - because Mark Zuckerberg gave the option of using the colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple in the picture Facebook profile. So I have come to share with you the Forums these colors too, hahaha! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
I want to teach something:
Homophobic be no help at all, gays not do bad for people, sometimes they just want to make friends, nothing more! People homophobic has no brain, no feeling, and not has Awareness of what makes for life. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

"Sometimes we fall down because there is something down, there we're supposed to find"

#2 2015-06-27 07:19:50

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Celebrate Pride!

Moved to Off-Topic, this has nothing to do with EE.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (4)

#3 2015-06-27 07:32:31

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Yes! I'm so excited. Now some of my closest friends can actually spend the rest of their lives with someone they love. This is such an amazing day that will go down in history.

#LoveWins

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by:

#4 2015-06-27 07:38:03

Formerly alkazam1448
Website

If you think homophobics have no life no feelings then you are free to do so, cuz I can't change your opinion but I do strongly believe that gay is a mental condition.

#5 2015-06-27 08:00:01

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Hey thanks for your input but lmao how ignorant can you be. It's one thing to be homophobic for like religious reasons or something idk but now you're saying it's a mental disorder? Lmfao do your research.

Don't forget giuys that the fight is not over! There are still people like alakazam who need to be schooled. Not to mention many countries still punish queer people by DEATH if they are discovered.

Keep fighting!

TdQRyz3.png

#6 2015-06-27 08:41:58

iPwner
Website

Everytime I see a breakthrough for the gays I say "yay" but im like "thats kinda nay" but in the end i just see hashtagz everywhere and im like "that's cray." Racism is still alive and well, people. :/

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#7 2015-06-27 09:33:12

Jabatheblob1

alkazam1448 wrote:

If you think homophobics have no life no feelings then you are free to do so, cuz I can't change your opinion but I do strongly believe that gay is a mental condition.

If you're talking about their desire for the same sex to be in their head and they were born that way rather than choosing that life you're correct!

iPwner wrote:

Racism is still alive and well, people. :/

Not racism. Discrimination though.

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#8 2015-06-27 11:53:42

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Jabatheblob1 wrote:
iPwner wrote:

Racism is still alive and well, people. :/

Not racism. Discrimination though.

I'm sorry, what? Do you actually think racism is dead? What do you mean "discrimination"? Yeah, the discrimination against black people. Which is racism. Oh boy that's a whole new topic.

Just to avoid being completely off topic, I also heard Mexico legalized same-sex marriage! Congratulations to all my Mexican friends on EE! We love you and stay safe because people still hold traditional beliefs and might take violent actions out of anger

TdQRyz3.png

Wooted by:

#9 2015-06-27 13:51:01, last edited by Anak (2015-06-27 21:39:27)

Anak

alkazam1448 wrote:

Um get off this thread? Lmao I have no idea why you're trying to cause more trouble when no one likes you enough to join in with you.

#LoveWins I might make some art for this later.
Seeing my musicians and record labels joining in with the rainbows makes me so happy <3

Wooted by: (2)

#10 2015-06-27 13:55:31

Creature

alkazam1448 wrote:

No, gay means happy, why discriminate happy people?

This is a false statement.

Wooted by: (3)

#11 2015-06-27 14:13:47

Insanity

alkazam1448 wrote:

Doesn't matter whether it's a mental condition or not. The point of legalizing gay marriage was to reduce discrimination and help people who are gay to feel more comfortable in a progressive society, half of which are too narrow-minded to open their minds a little more.

People who are homophobic are simply less intelligent. It's not their fault for having a stupidly conservative mindset.

I'm not gay, but I'm glad this country is taking a step in the right direction.

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#12 2015-06-27 20:48:37

Abelysk

I think this is especially a good thing because the United States population will go down as well (and the statements made above). Let's just hope polygamy won't become a thing as a result...

Wooted by:

#13 2015-06-27 20:52:26

Minimania
Moderation Team

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

I think this is especially a good thing because the United States population will go down as well (and the statements made above). Let's just hope polygamy won't become a thing as a result...

Polygamy will end up becoming a thing because of the short population

or sperm bank it bb

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#14 2015-06-27 21:38:15

some woman

I'm not gay and I don't personally know anyone who is gay, yet I'm joining in the celebration as well.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#15 2015-06-27 21:38:52

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Let's just hope polygamy won't become a thing as a result...

what's wrong with polygamy?

(obligatory SJW post about all the other sexualities that aren't homosexual)

but yeah, i'm pretty glad about the marriage equality thing. i wonder if i'll be getting invited to any weddings soon now.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#16 2015-06-27 21:40:45

Anak

Zoey2070 wrote:
Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Bible.

I don't see anything wrong with polyamory as long as it's all agreed to/known by everyone. Otherwise it's just cheating.

#17 2015-06-27 21:46:44, last edited by Abelysk (2015-06-27 21:47:53)

Abelysk

Anak wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:
Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Bible.

I don't see anything wrong with polyamory as long as it's all agreed to/known by everyone. Otherwise it's just cheating.

It just feels out of place... I don't know. I guess it's just that the United States is used to one couple developing an unearthed bond of love towards each other. A group marrying each other is just... I don't know what to describe it lol. But homosexuals, if wanting to have naturally-born children, will need to have a relationship with a woman. Of course there's also the option to have adoption.

Marriage by definition means to secure a love to your significant other(s). With polygamy, cheating is at a really high risk. Anyone who takes polygamy into action probably doesn't mind if they'll get cheated on.

#18 2015-06-29 05:19:34

fishbole

Creature wrote:
alkazam1448 wrote:

No, gay means happy, why discriminate happy people?

if happy marriage wasnt fully legal before this then i can see why the divorce rate is so high

hi im fishboleand its raining

#19 2015-06-29 05:41:52, last edited by Xfrogman43 (2015-06-29 05:42:14)

Xfrogman43

Anak wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:
Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Bible.

Why are you bringing the bible into this? Not everybody is religious or has the same beliefs as you... Like me
I don't see anything wrong with being gay or polygamy or whatever. Just let people love whoever they want to and leave them be.
It's their fault if they mess something up. A human is only a human.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by: (2)

#20 2015-06-29 13:16:41

Era

USA is late ... it was legalized in the netherlands ~14 years ago

Wooted by:

#21 2015-06-29 17:48:58, last edited by Breadfinn (2015-06-29 18:03:35)

Breadfinn

You know your country has to get their sh*t together when USA legalized gay marriage before your country did.

5671.jpg

Wooted by: (4)

#22 2015-06-29 18:56:25

Anak

Xfrogman43 wrote:
Anak wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:
Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Bible.

Why are you bringing the bible into this? Not everybody is religious or has the same beliefs as you... Like me
I don't see anything wrong with being gay or polygamy or whatever. Just let people love whoever they want to and leave them be.

I'm an atheist...
I was saying that the reason most (if not all) people don't like polyamory is because of the bible and what it says.

#23 2015-06-29 19:06:51

Era

Anak wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
Anak wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:
Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Bible.

I'm an atheist...
I was saying that the reason most (if not all) people don't like polyamory is because of the bible and what it says.

The Bible also encourages rape and murder , i wouldn't give so much bout that book.

Wooted by:

#24 2015-06-29 19:30:41

Anak

Era wrote:
Anak wrote:

I'm an atheist...

The Bible also encourages rape and murder , i wouldn't give so much bout that book.

People tend to pick and choose only the "nice parts" of the Bible.

#25 2015-06-29 21:11:41

Bimps

gay people are gay

Wooted by:
Creature1437142105522330

Board footer