Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#251 Before February 2015

SimplyAlex93

Re: List of suggestions (READ BEFORE POSTING)

@ SkyFalcon: Sweet idea. Maybe it could prevent zombification! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#252 Before February 2015

some woman

I have billions of potion suggestions, but every time I posted them, I got little to no replies.

Potion of Disguise: Makes you copy the smiley and username of the closest person for five minutes, but the username will have a question mark at the end. If you quit the world, the affect is canceled.

Potion of Reverse Gravity: Reverses your gravity for ten seconds.

Potion of Blade: Cuts smileys in half on contact, and returns them to the last checkpoint they touched.

Potion of Magnet: Attracts you to any smileys that have metal somewhere on them for ten seconds. (Robot, Terminator, Police, Postman, etc.)

Potion of Fame: Makes your name orange (brighter then real mod) and gives you a Superman smiley with much more hair. Your god mode glow shows up as the old mod mode glow. If a real mod is in the level and makes contact with you, the potion is put back in your inventory with the same time limit as it was when the mod touched you.

Potion of Bullet Time: The game slows down for ten seconds.

Potion of Freeze: Freezes time for five seconds. Helpful in a stair level.

Potion of Collision: Treats smileys as blocks for thirty seconds.

Potion of Decoration: Sometimes leaves random decorations for two minutes.

Potion of Blue Magic: Allows blue coins to give you magic for seven minutes.

Potion of Power: Removes breakale blocks with the X key so only you can pass, but the block reappears after one second, and it lasts for five uses.
-Breakable blocks: The owner can specify what blocks can be broken.

Potion of Light: Reveals all secret blocks and passages near you and only for you, and makes you glow for three seconds. The glow reveals four blocks around you for other players.

Potion of Speed: Makes you faster for thirty seconds.

Potion of Fake Big Spender: You are disguised as the fake big spender for five minutes. Must be Level 12 to buy, costs 2000 gems. After you get it, the price is decreased to 1000 energy.

Potion of Slip: Makes you slip like in Multiplayer Platform world for thirty seconds.

Potion of Fire: Speed is largely increased, but after five seconds you burn up and return to the last checkpoint you collected. Burning up can be prevented by either touching a checkpoint or landing in water.

Potion of Paint: The color you leave on the walls depends on your level. If you are class one to three, it is blue. If you are class four to six, it is green. If you are class seven to nine, it is yellow. and if you are class ten and above, it is red.
-Paintable walls: The owner can specify what background blocks can be painted.

Potion of Hype: Speed largely increases, but you cannot stop running for thirty seconds.

Potion of Santa: When you make contact with another player, they get the present smiley. Must be level 12 to buy, is only available on Chirstmas Eve and Christmas.

Potion of Iron: Makes you move slower, but you are less affected by gravity arrows. You also can not get sliced by a smiley with the Potion of Blade. Smileys with Potion of Magnet are attracted to you.

Potion of Gills: Lets you swim in water better for one minute, but if you are not in water, you will drown after ten seconds and return the the last coin you collected.

Potion of Feather: You fall as if you were in a Space World for thirty seconds. Your jump is not increased, but the gravity is decreased.

Potion of Layers: Lets you switch to the background layer (the background blocks are still treated as unsolid) and back for one minute. If you are in the background layer and time runs out, you are switched back to the foreground layer. In the background layer, you can still trigger action blocks from the foreground layer.
-Solid background blocks: Otherwise this would completely fail.

Curing Potion: Gives you an angel halo (if you are already angel smiley, it glows brighter). Any zombie you touch will instantly turn to normal. This potion is automatically disabled if the Zombie Potion is too.

None of the Potions of Flaunt are compatible with the Potion of Flaunt 4.

Potion of Flaunt 2: Shows how many magic coins you've collected today.

Potion of Flaunt 3: Shows how much magic you've obtained in all.

Potion of Flaunt 4: Shows your level, your magic coins today, and your total magic in all. Costs less energy then Potion 1, Potion 2, and Potion 3 altogether.

Potion of Super Curse: The same as Potion of Curse, but lasts 30 seconds, and slows people down.

Potion of Mega Curse: The same as Potion of Super Curse, but lasts 15 seconds, and slows people down more.

Potion of Exit: The smiley jumps into the air, disappears in a puff of smoke, and exits the level.

Potion of Checkpoint: Places a checkpoint on your current position that only you can use.

Potion of Illusion: Leaves a fake block that can be passed through behind you. It takes the form of the nearest solid block. Once someone passes through the block, it disappears.

Respawn Potion should be removed and replaced with /respawn.

Zombie Potion, Potion of Levitation, Jump Potion, Protection Potion, Curse Potion, and all other potions that let you cheat/kill people are disabled by default.

The Zombie smiley be more child-friendly.

(Joke) Potion of Crap: Leaves poop everywhere for two minutes.

(Joke) Potion of Nyan: Turns you into a Nyan Cat and you fly across the world all the way to the end. People you touch will be affected too. After taking a tour of the world, you and the players you touched are returned to where they were before they were Nyanified.

(Joke) Potion of Nope: Every few seconds, the top half of the smiley goes up, but the smiley says "Nope" and extends it's neck to reach it. Lasts five minutes.

Splash Potions: You can turn specified potions into splash potions (the ones you can throw) and back for 100 energy. Potion of Santa, Potion of Fame, and Potion of Fake Big Spender can not be converted.

Potion Stands: You can put potions in these stands (as long as you have bought them), and when someone passes over them, they get the ability of the potion. You can not put in Potion of Santa, or Potion of Fake Big Spender. The Potion of Fire will have the graphic of a burning block, and you can determine how long players will run before they burn up. The Potion of Reverse Gravity will have the graphic of a blue arrow pointing up/down, and you can determine how long players' gravity will be reversed (permanent is included). The Potion of Bullet Time will have the graphic of a stopwatch, and you can determine how long the players' game will be slowed down. The Potion of Light will have the graphic of a lightbulb, and you can determine how long the players will be lit up.

Potion GUI: /potionsoff and /potionson will be removed, and replaced by a button in Modify Level that says "Set Potions". It will have a GUI that contains every potion in EE. You can click on potions to disable and enable them. There will be four buttons: "All On", "All Off", "Reset", and of course the X at the upper-left hand corner. I think you can figure out what they do.

Specific potion areas: The owner can create areas where specific potions can be disabled and enabled. For example: If you do not want people to use any potions in a certain challenge but they can use Potion of Iron, you can set up an area where no potions except for Potion of Iron can be used. Note that Potion Stands will work, but using a potion you bought will not. If you are using a potion outside of the area and come in there, if the potion is not allowed, it will be disabled and put back in your inventory. It will last as long as the time left when you crossed the border.

Already-drank potions: If you want to cancel the effects of a potion early, there will be a "Cancel" button next to the potion inventory. The potion will last as long as the time left when you canceled it. However, you cannot cancel a potion you do not own.

Last edited by some man (Jun 21 2013 5:25:17 am)

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#253 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

drstereos wrote:

You forgot to erase the ability to mute users in the chat (with /mute (playername) VNrAE.png

some man wrote:

Disabling certain potions: If a user wants to disable, say the jump potion, but not the yellow, blue, red, or green potions, they can disable specific potions.

Its possible to do that with /potionsoff (potionid) TRAvR.png

How about you read when that was posted, young sir.

#254 Before February 2015

some woman

drstereos wrote:

You forgot to erase the ability to mute users in the chat (with /mute (playername) VNrAE.png

some man wrote:

Disabling certain potions: If a user wants to disable, say the jump potion, but not the yellow, blue, red, or green potions, they can disable specific potions.

Its possible to do that with /potionsoff (potionid) TRAvR.png

The first time I posted that was before the update.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#255 Before February 2015

ShadowkirbyMAPS

The ability to create a somewhat 8bit track to play in the background. There will be an invisible block that triggers the music when you step on it.

#256 Before February 2015

Anch

ShadowkirbyMAPS wrote:

The ability to create a somewhat 8bit track to play in the background. There will be an invisible block that triggers the music when you step on it.

People would totally abuse this.

#257 2015-02-16 19:45:35

nlmdejonge

No idea if this has been suggested yet (so many suggestions all over the place), but: magic and class gates.
Example: gate you can only pass if you're class 10 or higher.
Another example: gate you can only pass if you've collected 1000 or more magic in total.
Reverse would also be nice, to disallow veterans to take easy routes.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#258 2015-02-17 01:52:17

Pingohits
Banned

nlmdejonge wrote:

No idea if this has been suggested yet (so many suggestions all over the place), but: magic and class gates.
Another example: gate you can only pass if you've collected 1000 or more magic in total.

Reverse sounds like a great idea. Not sure about the regular doors though...

791mAP8.png

#259 2015-02-17 05:42:31

Cola1

nlmdejonge wrote:

I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure Magic Classes are being removed.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#260 2015-02-17 07:59:36, last edited by Abelysk (2015-02-17 08:00:27)

Abelysk

Cola1 wrote:
nlmdejonge wrote:

I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure Magic Classes are being removed.

This would be amazing. The level system really doesn't do anything for the player. It's just an annoying concept that doesn't bode well with Everybody Edits. Everybody Edits was purposely made to experiment with physics and develop platformer worlds with ease. Levelling up and having no reason at all to do so is pointless.

#261 2015-02-17 12:22:52

Creature

I don't want magic classes to be removed, I just don't want it to limit items, maybe NVD can add more levels(I would get to level 18 most likely).

This is a false statement.

#262 2015-03-10 22:39:08

Cbomb9999

update? It seems some of those are in the game now. it gets confusing!

#263 2015-03-21 01:28:24

matrixzk

i saw this list and thought 'oh no, i just made list of my updates and probably all of them are here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad'
BUT!!!
non of my ideas was heeereee!!!
MATRIXZK IS ORIGINAL!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::cool::D

#264 2015-04-03 13:12:53

Blox

Why not add EE on android already it's like 1 month since I want this

I am NOT here. I am not where you think I am, I am not where you can be, I am somewhere in the somewhere of the world.
Wait a second! Does this have sense?

#265 2015-04-06 23:18:18

Moukdaboss
Banned

Mods must add all of these things

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

Moukdaboss1428358698491733

Board footer