Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: My suggestion for a logotype!

pimanrules wrote:

RPGMaster, you may be happy to know that I just ordered your design on a TShirt. You get a design on a shirt, Chris gets some free advertising, and I get an awesome shirt!

I'll be sure to post pics when it arrives.

You're kidding? That's awesome! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#77 Before February 2015

pimanrules

Shirt company says the resolution isn't high enough. Right now, the 1161x832 version (cropped from 1920x1080) is 72 ppi, but they need 120 ppi. If you could make the image (with transparent background, of course) as large as possible (like I said, at least 120 ppi), that would be great.

#78 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

pimanrules wrote:

Shirt company says the resolution isn't high enough. Right now, the 1161x832 version (cropped from 1920x1080) is 72 ppi, but they need 120 ppi. If you could make the image (with transparent background, of course) as large as possible (like I said, at least 120 ppi), that would be great.

Here ya go.
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3020 … iation.png

#79 Before February 2015

Maxwell

That's absolutely incredible. I can definitely see that becoming the official logo.

:O

#80 Before February 2015

pimanrules

sspx0184.jpg

#81 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Hot damn, that looks sweet! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#82 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Ohshizzz, That's an epic shirt.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#83 Before February 2015

Avalkiz

OMG
Can I get this shirt somehow :OO

And 1280x1024 plz? :S With the background as it is in your sig, if it's possible //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I wanted to crop the 1600x1200 one, but yfrog says that the service is currently unavailable //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Avalkiz (Sep 20 2010 12:18:32 pm)

#84 Before February 2015

SuperWeegee1

This thing ROX! My new wallpaper //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#85 Before February 2015

Dominator

SuperWeegee1 wrote:

This thing ROX! My new wallpaper //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

SAME

#86 Before February 2015

Alex

This is bad and you should feel bad!
Haha, kidding, it's really great, however, a couple things about the logo bother me(note that this is just my opinion on what might make it look better/better for ee overall)
First and foremost, the smiles outside the 'glove' of the logo don't look like the ee smilies, might I suggest yoinking them out of ee to better match the game?
The pointer on the left looks kinda unnatural, so I'd also suggest removing that...
And lastly, the color/font for the words looks strange and unfitting, I'd think writing "Everybody Edits" in the game itself then replacing the ee bg blocks with transparency, then warping it as you did with the words in the logo would look much better
(ignore this entire post if you lack the psd/equivalent in whatever program, though)

#87 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

First and foremost, the smiles outside the 'glove' of the logo don't look like the ee smilies, might I suggest yoinking them out of ee to better match the game?
~It's a Logo it doesn't have to look like the game. Most logo's of games look way different than the games.

The pointer on the left looks kinda unnatural, so I'd also suggest removing that...
~The pointer looks like mine. (win xp pro standard pointer) So I don't see why it's a problem :s

And lastly, the color/font for the words looks strange and unfitting, I'd think writing "Everybody Edits" in the game itself then replacing the ee bg blocks with transparency, then warping it as you did with the words in the logo would look much better
(ignore this entire post if you lack the psd/equivalent in whatever program, though)
~Yeah he could try this to see how it look like. And it shouldn't be hard to do that (at least I know it's possible in gimp).

#88 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

alex wrote:

This is bad and you should feel bad!

Thanks, Zoidberg!

alex wrote:

Haha, kidding, it's really great, however, a couple things about the logo bother me(note that this is just my opinion on what might make it look better/better for ee overall)

Alright, shoot. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

alex wrote:

The result would be horrific since the EE smileys are 16 * 16 in size and the result would be insanely blurry. I tried my best trying to trace the original smileys with Photoshop and create new ones that are way higher in resolution instead. Might try to tweak them to look more like the original though.

alex wrote:

It is removed, check page 2 for the revised version. You could even check out my signature. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

alex wrote:

Tried this multiple times, you'd be suprised how awful it looks. Low-resolution blocks in multiple colors on top of even more multiple colors? It just looks like a very sloppy job no matter what blocks I used from EE as a font. Although you could try doing something similar yourself, I just don't have the time nowadays anymore. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#89 Before February 2015

robotnikfart

That's an awesome logo.

#90 Before February 2015

Dayimo

Awesome logo and a kickass shirt. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#91 Before February 2015

Alex

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

-post-

Then I've made myself useless, haha! ;D

Still, my hat is tipped to you, sir, great job.

#92 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Not at all, I appreciate all kinds of criticism. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#93 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Ok, its awesome, but lets get back on topic, shall we?;)

#94 Before February 2015

Cola1

WHERE CAN I GET ONE SIZED 13 MUST HAVE IT

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#95 Before February 2015

Dayimo

GIMMIE THAT SHIRT SIZE 12 I WILL DIE WITHOUT ONE!!!!!!

#96 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Your logo is amazing!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#97 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

correiajoao wrote:

Your logo is amazing!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Thank you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#98 Before February 2015

Peber

I really like it!

#99 Before February 2015

Zeal

I have the logo with a black background, I love it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Much better than my old one.

#100 Before February 2015

xJeex

really awesome logo can you tell me the program you mad eit on i wanna make my own logo for my game i play

lurking

RPGMaster2000 1423489400472032

Board footer