Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Bash

Re: Inbox: Suggestions for blocks.

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Here we have the latest edition of mock-up packs called the...

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/3048 … packad.jpg

Finally includes stuff with intented functionality, such as the upwards spring, a sign where you can edit text, two new blocks called Light and Dark and two foreground textures, grass and a fence.

Tell me what you think!

I like the idea and look of everything except the fence and grass.   I can't seem to find a use for them. :/

The idea for the sign is great, but would it only show the text is the smile is touching it?

#52 Before February 2015

Ciro

bass5098 wrote:

I like the idea and look of everything except the fence and grass.   I can't seem to find a use for them. :/

Just to be cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#53 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Ciro wrote:
bass5098 wrote:

Just to be cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Pretty much, yeah. Zoey2070 gave me the idea of foreground objects. It's really just for looks.

#54 Before February 2015

Fendox

The grass and the fence, should they be showing on the map?
Or are they like the black block?

#55 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Fendox wrote:

The grass and the fence, should they be showing on the map?
Or are they like the black block?

Honestly not sure, I'm thinking they could show on the minimap as a lightly thinner block.

#56 Before February 2015

Cola1

Infinty Stars for all the images i think //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#57 Before February 2015

Advancé

triangle block!!! and gravity arrow that goes in a diagonal direction. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#58 Before February 2015

Oranj

I think a dungeon set (chains, bars, metal, gray bricks, ect.) would be cool. And maybe with the spring blocks, there could be 3 or 4 different types, where one type could have one arrow and only launch you about five squares high, another type with 2 arrows and launches about 10 squares high, ect. Maybe a cannon block (when your smiley "walks" into it, a cannon type thing would come out and you could aim the cannon and fire your smiley by pressing a button (the space bar?))? Also, even though lots of people have already suggested this (except in other topics), I'd really like to see (at least a picture or video of) invisible blocks (cannot be walked through and when you run into them, they are shown for a short time). Also, maybe trap door blocks (when you "step" on them, you fall through)?

#59 Before February 2015

me

White blocks! I mean, for artists.

#60 Before February 2015

Advancé

Blocks that change your smiley. So like when you fail a challenge you hit a brick and your a sad face then when you touch another brick you can change your smiley customary again. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#61 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Sorry if I haven't made some new material in a while, guys. I've been completely swamped by the college that i very recently started at. I'll be sure to do some new graphics as soon as possible! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#62 Before February 2015

Draken09

What about an Environmental part 2 set, it could include some flowers in the foreground too, or maybe some in the background as well, of different colors. Or I suppose you could just call the set "Flowers"

#63 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I like that, I'll see what I can do.

#64 Before February 2015

Draken09

Thank you!

#65 Before February 2015

Avalkiz

Some epic designs out there, I'd really like to see them all ingame! Plus if that would be too much, some old ones could be removed ^^

Same for the smileys from the other topic!

#66 Before February 2015

Michael19

When this be created?

#67 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Michael19 wrote:

When this be created?

Say what? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#68 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Michael19 wrote:

When this be created?

Say what? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

He asks when those will be created. Means when they'll be in EE.

#69 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Oh, I see.

Depends on Chris, really. Personally, I don't htink they'll ever make it in, but hey. We'll see.

#70 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Oh, I see.

Depends on Chris, really. Personally, I don't htink they'll ever make it in, but hey. We'll see.

the glass blocks really are worth it.

#71 Before February 2015

Avalkiz

Imma bumpety bump this thread a little, once again - these bricks are IMO best design around here. There are plenty new threads with new brix but I like this one most.

Last edited by Avalkiz (Oct 6 2010 12:39:58 am)

#72 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

like the designs

#73 Before February 2015

Nin10mode

Out of curiosity, what program do you use to make these sprites? (MSPaint, Paint.net, photoshop, etc.)
They're extremely well designed. Every single pack.
Perhaps you can make a city tileset? (windows that serve as foreground like the grass and fence tiles you've made, street/road/sidewalk cement bricks, etc.)

#74 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I use a combination of Genetica and Photoshop CS5 to make these packs. I've noticed that I haven't done one in a while, but real life stuff keeps me occupied way too much so sorry about that.

#75 Before February 2015

me

White bricks!! Please make all normal block-bricks but white

RPGMaster2000 1423489663471769

Board footer