Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

kerred

If Everybodyedits had Megaman Robot Masters....

You all are familiar with Megaman 1-10.

So tell me, based on the types of blocks we can use, I'd like to hear your suggestions for Megaman bosses that could be in EE.

The reason I ask is I am making a megaman map.     When you start, you choose which of the 8 masters you want to do, making it non-linear, using portals from the "boss screen".   when you beat all 8, you can get enough coins for the main villan.
For example, "Sweet Man" (candy tiles).
"Tidal Man" (water and beach tiles)

#2 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Re: If Everybodyedits had Megaman Robot Masters....

Obviously Portal Man, he'd be the hardest one in the game, try to attack him and you get teleported elsewhere.

#3 Before February 2015

MIHB

Just an FYI, MegaMan 2 has been done, and the guy was working on MegaMan 3 before he left EE:

http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/gral

I love MegaMan (I already made a QuickMan level with some other players, and have a different boss's level in progress) so the more MegaMan, the better.

Last edited by MIHB (Aug 11 2012 3:21:22 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Cloud man:
You could use invisible bricks and clouds for a simple platform. Maybe mix in some other bricks so people don't fall every 15 seconds and then rage.

Pirate man:
Some underwater challenges. The final room would have a yellow/gold background with chests about.

Time man:
Time bricks, of course. You can do a lot with those, maybe even incorporate them into the final room. Industrial packs for the aesthetics.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#5 Before February 2015

DryKirby

Noob Man: Only uses basic bricks and arrows. Final room consists of hookjumps. In other words, "My First EE Level".

WTF Man: The opposite of Noob Man. He uses every block (that you have). The final room is a culmination of the rest of the Robot Masters. Not harder than the Wily stages though...

Last edited by DryKirby64 (Aug 11 2012 4:24:17 pm)

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#6 Before February 2015

imgood9

Illusion Man: On the level to him, there are a bunch of illusion minigames. The battle itself is also an illusion.

Wo Man: Girly blocks all the way to the pretty pink boss.

Collaboration Man: Have a bunch of people make minis up to the boss, which has to be done by at least 5 people.

Troll Man: Have some minigames up to the boss. The catch? Everything in that level is trolled to the point where it's still playable.

#7 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

IMPOSSIBRU man: Put a walll you cant jump over.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#8 Before February 2015

jessenguyen

.everybodyedits.weebly.com.           //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#9 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

I thought about quickman because you make the bvlocks go WAY faster.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#10 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

jessenguyen wrote:

.everybodyedits.weebly.com.           //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Please don't post irrelevant information or advertise your site.

You have been warned for off-topic posting.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#11 Before February 2015

kerred

MIHB wrote:

Just an FYI, MegaMan 2 has been done, and the guy was working on MegaMan 3 before he left EE:

http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/gral

I love MegaMan (I already made a QuickMan level with some other players, and have a different boss's level in progress) so the more MegaMan, the better.

That is FANTASTIC!

NON-LINEAR MAP, WOOO (i'm sure many others would have made it strictly linear forced to play each one)

I love how the more coins you get the easier stages can be.   This would be GREAT for speed runs!   determining which order would make it the fastest based on how things get easier.

I want to emulate this map and carry on his legend!   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

After i get everyone to play the map
Thank you for all your suggestions!   i'll update with your fine list of bosses //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by kerred (Aug 13 2012 12:42:26 pm)

kerred 142391484246590

Board footer