Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#151 Before February 2015

ninjaboy

Re: Feedback needed: Block Miner

its hard to move..:/
when u logiin u automaticly go to your world so you cant join others...

#152 Before February 2015

epic joe

worst GAME eva...

#153 Before February 2015

CrazyGrape

I got to the edge of my world, and I got stuck on the side. Here's my level: http://blockminer.com/?/world_crazygrape

Follow the torch path and you will get to the edge. You will freeze and will not be able to move.

Last edited by CrazyGrape (Jul 28 2011 8:17:18 pm)

#154 Before February 2015

Infinity7

It glitched out and i can't play it anymore:/

#155 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

CrazyGrape wrote:

I got to the edge of my world, and I got stuck on the side. Here's my level: http://blockminer.com/?/world_crazygrape

Follow the torch path and you will get to the edge. You will freeze and will not be able to move.

Same here. It's been put in Bug Reports.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#156 Before February 2015

Legoman1748

You Can't Actually Play Someone Elses World When You Log In :/
Plz Fix

http://epicpwnage.co.cc/eebar/images/switchblade.png

#157 Before February 2015

pokemonsmile101

i would say....VERY WEIRD HEAD and its 4/10 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue :3

#158 Before February 2015

Ninjamasta

Hey, thats a cool game. Good work.;)

#159 Before February 2015

Calicara

So I played your game block miner and I thought I would make a in-depth review. I make alot of game reviews on Newgrounds so I'll break it down.

Graphics: The graphics were ok. I am assuming you we're aiming for sort of a rocky texture, but I got more of a wood feel myself. I noticed there are a few other blocks too, like the bricks and the mushrooms. The bricks I thought were excellent, the mushrooms, meh. Over all the graphics weren't horrible but I do think they could be better. And I'm assuming that whoever makes it is new to flash so I won't judge to harshly. I think they basic bricks could be a little less square and more rocky. The stone bricks are neato, and the mushrooms don't even really need to be there. Although I guess they are allright.

I would also reccomend   changing the title from big rainbow leaders to some more block miner-ish.

Game-Play: I think this is there the game is lacking most. Again, I am assuming they are new to flash, but game play sucks. The character is kind of difficult to maneuver, it's hard to jump up from some holes, (however I know there is a re-spawn button) but it's still kinda frustrating. The Axe movement is kind of un-natural, I notice when it swings the mole is not even gripping it so it's just sort of coming from thin air.

I would reccomend, increasing how high you can jump, making the axe pick swinging animation a little more logical, and obviously improve the movements of the mole so it's a little more accurate.

Now my other problem with game play was substance. I found the game to be bland and boring. All you do is mine and re-arrange blocks over and over again. It's boring. I quit after 5 minutes of playing because I had nothing to do. It needs to have a little more substance, some pizzazz, something that makes it cool.

It's an ok game with potential and I'm sure it will get better (I hear it's updated like every day) So good luck with Block Miner.

Last edited by Calicara (Aug 25 2011 2:08:53 am)

#160 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

When i first tried it awhile ago, it sucked sh!t. Like I was this weird head and I had nothing to do. Then IDK if the game was completely changed or something, but now its good //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile . If you haven't tried it since you became some mole person, then CLICK HERE

#161 Before February 2015

coole10

hay toby block miner is a good game and i make games my self so ye its good could you join my world moderator land so we could have a proper talk hope you can plzz

Last edited by coole10 (Aug 27 2011 5:05:46 am)

#162 Before February 2015

pokemonsmile101

i think its muchhhhhhhh better i played it for a week i have a diamond pick and 600 amythest i stopped playing ee xD ee needs more stuff like a new update and ill be playin away again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#163 Before February 2015

dacrusher

i love the game always new updates!

#164 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

dacrusher wrote:

i love the game always new updates!

unlike ee...

#165 Before February 2015

cooldude26

dont like //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile game boring because of no restart button. talking about block miner https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL ee awsome:cool::cool::cool:

#166 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Wth my account is deleted? (both in forums and game)
EDIT: Nvm

Last edited by Betaguy (Sep 12 2011 12:14:42 pm)

#167 Before February 2015

JESSICA10123

the games an okay game but it could be better !:)

#168 Before February 2015

JKiller21

I like Block Miner but they have a LOOOOONNGGGG way to go to beat my likeness to EE(5 stars). But it keeps decresing becuz there isn't very much updates. They are mostly 10-50 days apart. WHY?!?! Now I give EE 4.75 stars and Block miner 4 stars. Hurry with the updates guys to see who will win me over. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral who WILL win me over?!

#169 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

It gets updated every day //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile! Unlike ee....

#170 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Block miner is better than EE atm. EE hasn't updated for too long.

#171 Before February 2015

Panic

Why are you guys judging games on how often they're updated? Right now, Block miner is still just a guy running around picking up blocks.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#172 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

It now has credits //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile!

#173 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Panic wrote:

Why are you guys judging games on how often they're updated? Right now, Block miner is still just a guy running around picking up blocks.

And exactly thát is what it makes great.

#174 Before February 2015

MadReaper

Minecraft is better.
IMO

#175 Before February 2015

catking00

that game is weird. i dont understand it. i got like 20 of the only two things i could get and could make nothing! minecraft is a lot better like ^he said. play minecraft, then if you like it get the super cool beta.

Yandax1424828235476644

Board footer