Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cola1

This is stupid.

So the new update had come out and I was talking to iPwner in my world, he had code, and Mrflame joined. He was all wanting to get code but I refused due to a bad history. Eventually Jefferyshi joined and I had trapped them both, (Mrflame on purpose Jeff not) and he just tells Jeff to crash the level. So he does.

And now, I'm being flamed by Jeff because he's protecting his Darling Mrflame. He's using hacked alts of iPwner (CombustionMax, Panderan etc.) to target me in levels anonymously.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#2 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Re: This is stupid.

This happens a lot.   It's really annoying. I'm probbably gonna quit EE soon.

#3 Before February 2015

capasha

Fun reason to crash worlds...

#4 Before February 2015

AsurcH

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

So take the blue pill and let the nubs get bored of crashing worlds, or take the red one and h4x them.

#5 Before February 2015

Luduk

Guys i was get hacked from Curdfllapers cuz i wasnt give he code....But i change pass https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#6 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

What you should do, is to avoid getting on everyone's nerve. You can lie and pretend that you're lagged or crashed. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

main_gi

AsurcH wrote:

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

So take the blue pill and let the nubs get bored of crashing worlds, or take the red one and h4x them.

I'm going to eat either:
- Both pills
- The green pill

#8 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

I hate how you make so many bad jokes out of good jokes main_gi.

Also, iPwner's alts are nubby.

#9 Before February 2015

Luduk

I not wanna see this   but i see this why?! why?! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#10 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Closed; ee-drama.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Cola1142391603945393

Board footer