Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

noelzkie

*Applause or Insult then Joke* Game

The rule is simple. Your gonna tell the joker above if that was funny or unfunny then make a joke. For example:

_____________________________________________________________________________
                   l        Noelzkie:                                                                                                                                                                             l
                   l                             Q: Did you hear about the blond skydiver?A: She missed the Earth!                           l
                   l                                                                                                                                                                                                        l
                   l      Unknown:                                                                                                                                                                             l
                   l                             What the hell is that joke?! Its not funny. I dont understand it.                                      l
                   l                                                                                                                                                                                                        l
                   l                                (then make a joke)                                                                                                                                l
                   l____________________________________________________________________________l

That's the example! Let me try first. (any joke is okay)

________________________________________________________________________________________

Why did you mother burn her ear? The phone rang while she was ironing!

Last edited by noelzkie (Dec 12 2011 2:48:14 am)

#2 Before February 2015

LuigiFan47

Re: *Applause or Insult then Joke* Game

noelzkie wrote:

any joke is okay

I don't get it.

Why did noelzkie create this topic? Cause she's stupid!

You did say.

#3 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

that was so funny! did you hear what happened to that mentally slow guy in the hospital?
he failed a blood test!

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#4 Before February 2015

twin802

Ha..no wait not funny.

Q. your in a room with nothing but a mirror how do you get out. A. Look in the mirror see what you saw take the saw saw the mirror in half 2 halves make a whole (hole) crawl out through the hole

#5 Before February 2015

The Smirking Mage

BOOO heard of it on radio commercials.

Then durng the rule of Kim-Il-Sung, Koreans sang

"10 Million human bombs for Kim-Il-Sung!!!"

Geddit?

#6 Before February 2015

magic277isback

UGGHHHHH.... I dont get it

Q:Y U NO MAKE ME (Prrrrrr...) >.e !?
A:Because maybe can you make a brown thing.

Last edited by magic277isback (Dec 31 2011 2:25:06 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

I still don't get it.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Boo.
Boo who?
Don't cry.

noelzkie 1423521379440053

Board footer