Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Re: An open letter to MrShoe

TakoMan02 wrote:

You broke the invisible portals!!!!! (and spikes, etc.)

Invisible portals may be aesthetically pleasing, but to be fair it was a bug. Why would you become dependent upon a bug?

Weird the bug was better than many things MrShoe has made.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#27 Before February 2015

Lictor666

Just another bad update : if we look what change we can say that it's just a fix to a bug, but look all the MrShoe update, it's an accumulation of small things that come snacking our pleasure to play ...

#28 Before February 2015

thecoolguy

I see the situation with MrShoe has became worse and worse since I sorta quit playing a few weeks ago, I do hop on sometimes to check on the people as well as the level creation stuff. The text you put together shall be mailed to him, and I hope you will succeed, this was one of the better levels in my opinion.
And of course it's sad for the other peoples too. ^^

#29 Before February 2015

Helvi

MrShoe is ..well, we all know. Nothing really fancy.

@thecoolguy, awesome sig !

Hi.

#30 Before February 2015

Zumza

Mr.Shoe you kill EE...
That feeling when we playing disappeared.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#31 Before February 2015

CHASE361224

MrShoe, used to be great, now WAY DOWNHILL. I'm sorry to say this, but now it is becoming annoying untill he reenables amazing bots like in YoScroll! Infinite. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Please FIX them!

#32 Before February 2015

AK712

robotkoer wrote:

I support the topic and I have used invisible portals too, a lot, but I must disagree with you a bit...

Invisible portals were awesome, but not directly allowed as they weren't built to game.

If you (or some of you or whoever) use them wrong, they are annoying when you don't look at the minimap.
Still, I know that they made everything look cleaner, from my own experience and usage.

But it's not so big thing.

MrShoe didn't break the bots, did he? No.
MrShoe didn't make more stuff paid, did he? No.
MrShoe didn't make the game more annoying with this update? No!

So stop complaining. They're only portals. Only!
If the update doesn't make your level look good, change the theme of your level!

And if that still wouldn't help, I'd support making portals semi-transparent (like water) or even Portal-game-like hole as he won't let you make the invisible portals again anyway.

I totally agree.

MrShoe hasn't done aything wrong. He has helped make a game that is fun to play and that can be a nice challenge. This game wasn't supposed to have invisible blocks or digbots. Those things have been overused way too much. Bugs and bots should be and will be taken out of Everybody Edits to make the game more user-friendly. Id you're really going to quit a great game because you can't cheat some parts of it, then go ahead and leave.

In case you haven't realized, THIS ISN'T YOUR GAME. It's Chris' game, and he and his moderators can change what they want in it.

As for Yo!Scroll bot, I enjoyed that bot a lot too, but it really wasn't meant to be. There are many ways you could change it, though. You could simply make it into a key race on a wide level, or you could make them into minis. That would still have the general challenge, but without the use of a bot.

#33 Before February 2015

timothyji

Yes, Mr.Shoe Made The Game A Lot Worse Now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. I Also Miss The Invis Portals And Yo!Scroll!

Everything was better before Mr.Shoe Came!

Things I Don't Like:
Ads, BC (Greedy Shoe), Removing Beta (Not Really, I Already Have It.), New Shop GUI, And More! (Alot (Im To Lazy To Write It All (So Don't Ask Why)))

76561198184666913.png

#34 Before February 2015

tak4n

Sent him an email.
If Yo!Scroll dies, I will quit EE until Yo!Scroll becomes alive again or a new boss comes out.
Until then, I'll get 10 magic coins every day, spend energy, go play something else for the rest of the day.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#35 Before February 2015

Cola1

Before MrShoe's Arrival:
EZUli.png Hi!        EZUli.png Hi!!   EZUli.png EZUli.png ie2u3.png g7O1H.png

After MrShoe's Arrival:
T7XinPC.png

He's wrecking EE like a steamroller on a sandcastle.

Last edited by Cola1 (Jan 28 2013 5:06:06 pm)

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#36 Before February 2015

Ilikenoah

Ah,the forums.I miss these.Hey people,I have to agree with this topic completely.Since Mr.Shoe arrived,everything went to complete chaos.Yeah,I guess the first packs was cool, but then idiotic woots and stupid hazards arrived and I got sick of it.I think everyone has too.And now?He just crossed the line.Sick of this bullsh!t and I hope he gets fired.

#37 Before February 2015

Legitturtle09

Hey, and I'm with you. Yo! Scroll was pretty much the only level I play(besides going into my own levels and my friends). If this level is shut down, and most others with invisible portals, 'stairs 2 cod' & 'beta get code free' will overrun the everybody edits lobby, and EE will be total crap. IF YOU AGREE WITH ME YOU WILL SEND THAT EMAIL.

#38 Before February 2015

Anch

I so totally agree with you Jojatekok! MrShoe's updates are getting to a point that's making every leave ee.

#39 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

DOWN WITH SHOES! jhRFy.png

Also, did he happen to take out the Bug Blocks?

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#40 Before February 2015

JDIZEL619

This is quite the letter, I agree with everything. I hate every one of these updates. It all just failed after the woots system. A lot of people don't have a lot of time to go on EE during the school year, especially me. I return to find that my inactivity resulted to lowering in level. So now, I'm level 1, I can't use 75% of my smileys, and I can't buy a lot of things in the shop. He should just take out everything and just restart from when he created the Woot System. Many players are quitting forever, and I've nearly done so myself. But I still have hope for EE. This game used to be my BIGGEST addiction, and now I only go on about once a month. When I started playing in December of 2011, I knew this game was going to stick with me, but now I'm not so sure. I just want things to go back to the way they used to be, and none of this bullpoo. -.-

#41 Before February 2015

mar1o

i agree with you on just about everything, when mr shoe first came i liked his updates, then it went a little downhill....then a little more, then people leaving, to level's being broken... what next?

#42 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

I wish I could make this into a signature, but the full sized image is WAY too big to follow the 300px limit (by exactly 100px). Also, f I posted it here (as an actual image), the image would look pretty blurred. So, why not click here?

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#43 Before February 2015

magic277isback

Mr shoe and Mr void ...... I...... am.......... Dissapointed..... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#44 Before February 2015

Echo!

Cola1 wrote:

He's wrecking EE like a steamroller on a sandcastle.

I know that fe...

wait no I don't.

#45 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

All I have to say is: You guys are overreacting.

treejoe4 wrote:

Your opinion doesn't matter, the game is being made into a money machine that is successful. MrShoe doesn't have to fix what isn't broke.

This.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#46 Before February 2015

Muffin

Invisible portals were a bug. They were fixed like most other bugs. How would this game be if bugs were never fixed?

#47 Before February 2015

Shift

TakoMan02 wrote:

Invisible portals may be aesthetically pleasing, but to be fair it was a bug. Why would you become dependent upon a bug?

Technically you're right, but let's look at this from a business standpoint. If one aspect of your game is really popular but you never intended for it to exist, would you get rid of it or capitalize on it?

#48 Before February 2015

normaluser

Shift wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:

Technically you're right, but let's look at this from a business standpoint. If one aspect of your game is really popular but you never intended for it to exist, would you get rid of it or capitalize on it?

It's like block update detectors from Minecraft.

#49 Before February 2015

epicdragon15

I agree with you all:mad: ! Yesterday I saw invisible portals (Although I was a bit freaked out at first!:rolleyes: )! And now there plain visible! Mr. Shoe you must be;

a)Hypnotized
b)A kid
c)An ideot (sorry about that, I'm just mad...:(   )

Fix it allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The author of this post has received a warning for spam.

Last edited by Tako (Feb 14 2013 7:19:32 pm)

#50 Before February 2015

SeymourG

[(deleted my earlier post cause it was worthless) (And yaaaaay the siggy pic has me in it! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile)]

I, like a lot of people posting in this topic, have been around for over 2 years in EE, since the beginning. I'm not gonna rant, I'm just saying that I do not approve. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Last edited by SeymourG (Jan 28 2013 8:18:04 pm)

Jojatekok 142392480536627

Board footer