Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

DarkDeath

Beta Exclusive options

The Beta Is the Max //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool me ave beta and the bunny and bird smiley and year 2010 to buy are good is the best emotiion

#2 Before February 2015

Tony40

Re: Beta Exclusive options

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool:P:D;)

#3 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

Hey, before the mods get in here, put this post in the topic game suggestions, not on creative. Consider this a warning.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

DarkDeath wrote:

The Beta Is the Max //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool me ave beta and the bunny and bird smiley and year 2010 to buy are good is the best emotiion

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
It makes things easier on everyone if you'd make your messages easy to read, by which I mean readable at all.
No warnings issued. You will be warned the next time this happens.

Tony40 wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool:P:D;)

Please do not spam in a thread, especially emoticons. Post relevant information and use smileys sparsely.
You have been warned.

minimania wrote:

Hey, before the mods get in here, put this post in the topic game suggestions, not on creative. Consider this a warning.

Yeah, nah. Don't minimod, please. Just report and move on, no reason to give pseudo-punishments to people.
You have not been warned.

Topic closed and graveyarded.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

DarkDeath 1423616312345120

Board footer