Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cola1

Pandemic II Strategy Topic

Haven't played it yet?
Play it here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/448950

Strategy 1. Keep your disease in the country you start with raising the resistance once up to IV on all buy the spreading of Rodent Airborne Waterborne and Insect and the but before that buy Tier I II III and IV then get that stuff and wait for the world's death :lol:mwhahahahaha:D

(NOTE): Madagascar is one of the hardest countries to infect if you are lucky your disease stars there:)

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#2 Before February 2015

thesadface

Re: Pandemic II Strategy Topic

For me it's not lucky to start from Madagascar.
It's only port closes before you escape //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

I Like This Game2

You can only win that game if your deaise starts inone of theese;
-Madagasgar
-Canada
-New Zealand
-Indenesoia

#4 Before February 2015

Flare

Sounds fun, I'll check it out.

#5 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

If you got to Www.Kongregate.com and search for Pandemic II (or 2) You should find some walkthrough's in the comments, Ill see if I can get one.

1.) Pick Virus. 2) Start in Canada, New Zealand, Cuba, Greenland, West Europe, or Madagascar. If you do not get there restart. 3) Sell the starting symptoms, and buy sneezing (unless it is what you started with, just keep it). 4) Buy 1-1-1-0 resistances but no transmissions (they trigger closures). 5) Once four countries are infected, sell sneezing to get rid of visibility. 6) Wait until all countries are infected. If Madagascar closes its shipyards/borders or is not infected in 30 days, restart. 7) Buy all four drug resistances AND sneezing, coughing, and vomiting. 8) After a few days, unlock tiers 2-3, (do not buy tier 4 ever!) keeping whatever symptoms it gives you. 9) Buy fever, fatigue, diarrhea, pulmonary edema, and hypersensitivity. Then save for kidney failure and ataxia. 10)

Last edited by D-rock2308 (Oct 2 2010 8:51:22 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Cola1

Just something funny

In Madagascar:
Sir Sir Someone Coughed In Japan!
OH MERCY CLOSE ALL OUR DOCKS WERE GONNA DIE

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#7 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Heard that before ^

#8 Before February 2015

jjfly12

It seems that Madagascar is the most important, infect it before it closes and you win.
I always miss Madagascar no matter what I do, even when all the useless symptoms are gone.

Cola11423622830338602

Board footer