Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Septagon

You must post here if you have ever trolled

You may as well get it out right now: At some point you have trolled someone. Whether on another site, in RL or in EE, post and tell us about a notable troll that you did. Better to get it out then let it sit there making you guilty (or making you want to troll again!)
For me I have trolled several times. The most notable (and longest) time was on a stupidly designed level in EE. It had a long difficult chain of unlocking door bricks that had to be jumped across, then a set of vanishing stairs.

The creator was so stupid (s)he put a layer of switches right at the bottom of the drop in point when you joined. Eventually after I beat the level (really difficult considering that players would join and when they hit the floor activate all the switches) I just decided to make everyone else ragequit. So I went back to the beginning and jumped and activated the switches every time I saw people starting to move across the brick on the map.

Needless to say, soon I was alone in that level.

#2 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Re: You must post here if you have ever trolled

Hm... this might not be my most memorable act of trolling, but one of my funniest and that occured for 2 days ago. I was trolling a level called "drawpad" (or something like that) several times. First they gave me the code, I troll and they reset. Then a guy gives me the code, I troll they reset and I got kicked. I came back an hour later or so and got the code again, this time I trolled all their unsaved art and they had to start again from scratch. I did that twice. Then they stopped giving out the code in the EE-chat and switched to tinychat, there I infiltrated under another name and got the code and trolled again. It was so funny to do this, especially because they had been rude against me... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I've trolled so many things, you don't even wanna know...

#4 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I trolled both the twilight forums and the pokemon forums on Gaia.
I got a temp ban on my main account despite having used a main and for the Pokemon forums it wasn't really trolling but those **** adults get too butthurt over everything smogon ****.... Argh.

I'm not a very good troll.
Sometimes I'd ab a swastika in open worlds on ee, though.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#5 Before February 2015

Cola1

I shared a whiteboard in a tinychat and trolled everyone's pictures (^.^)

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#6 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i trolled a forum made by the biggest troll, linus21. i just used the name troll and went in and messed with linus. personally i dont think trolling as troll is bad.

#7 Before February 2015

Jamd

i trolled all levels that copied of me/friends. REVENGE!

#8 Before February 2015

Fendox

Well...
I trolled EE with guest acc before.
I trolled with black blocks so they could not see it.

And transformice.
Never got in hole.
I ended up being banned for 1 h.

#9 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I admit, trolling open worlds is fun (especially with autoclicker)... but I don't do it as often because you now have login names. I do it as a guest sometimes.

aka towwl

#10 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

ohh no i never troll only when ppl make troll boxs
ok i used to be a proffesional troller waawaa ok ok so i trolled and i was good at it:( i dont like trollin now:D but my funniest and best1 ever is a bit like the green trolls:

TheGreenTroll wrote:

Hm... this might not be my most memorable act of trolling, but one of my funniest and that occured for 2 days ago. I was trolling a level called "drawpad" (or something like that) several times. First they gave me the code, I troll and they reset. Then a guy gives me the code, I troll they reset and I got kicked. I came back an hour later or so and got the code again, this time I trolled all their unsaved art and they had to start again from scratch. I did that twice. Then they stopped giving out the code in the EE-chat and switched to tinychat, there I infiltrated under another name and got the code and trolled again. It was so funny to do this, especially because they had been rude against me... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

but its a bit different its a good story. it was a dark morning (lol) and i was drinking coke even though it was so earlie in the morning (lol) which made me a bit more crazy 4 this troll and i went onto a lvl called artty art xtra or something like that and they gave me the code on tinychat then in the corner i wrote pwned by the holy j   then a massive troll but they didnt clear or change code until i wrote evil has arrived but i was playin as a guest. Then i say sry and they give me the new code, so i worked with them altho i couldent do art (i can now btw) then once they had my trust they said wanna join a crew? so i said yes then they show me alll the lvls and i troll them all muhahahahaha but they kiked me in all exept 1 that they forgot i hid in the corner and they gave a code to a guy in a seeable color and i noticed the code had changed so i took it and they were still in alll of the other worlds aswell with the same code as they gave the guy so i trolled them all and i got kicked in all but my trollin wasnt over. in the afternoon they were still on tinychat so i changed my name got the code and more troll:D they were so dissapointed i think they will never give the code to random ppl ever again and i come bak later to there lvls and they were starting again because they didnt save them much like the green trolls story and they gave me the code again and i was a guest but in tinychat they were talkin about it weather they shoud and they did:) but i didnt want to be nasty and do it again but my temptation got over me and more troll:D but then they gave up and i never saw them again til an hour ago i went to the tinychat and said sry and a whole sorry story then i left but thats it but im not a troll now i was ages ago.

#11 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I've never trolled.

V lol

TheGreenTroll wrote:

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#12 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Whenever I was the shaman on transformice, I'd block the hole and allow time to run out, because I'd also make planks on the side that wouldn't allow people to suicide.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#13 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

^ what is that?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#14 Before February 2015

collectionshower

I've trolled a level once.

#15 Before February 2015

Chimi

Yes, Even I, the great Chimi Changa, has trolled before.
I have a troll account //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.
Named Troller //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.
MWAAAAAaaaaa... -cough-   HAHAHAHAHAHahahaha......aaa.
But that was a long time ago.

#16 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Different55 wrote:

^ what is that?

a multiplayer game about mice trying to get cheese and trying to return to the hole. The shaman creates blocks, slabs, cannonballs (that shoot in a direction), etc. To get mice to and back from the cheese. Sometimes, mice will spawn on the cheese and get back to the hole, and vice-versa. It was thoroughly ruined when user-made levels were introduced into the main loop of games.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#17 Before February 2015

Oatmeal

i too,have trolled.
it was a ninjas get code level.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile i did it to see what trolling was like.
at first it was fun,but then it got boring.
*sigh* the code was ninja.

Last edited by BloodPuff (Feb 26 2011 10:49:54 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Burnett

Well,everyone in here is in TI:1.I'm trolled 5 or more levels.

#19 Before February 2015

henryhuang33

what is RL?

#20 Before February 2015

MacGuy360

ive trolled before. i only hate it when people troll my stuff i make. trolling is fun, but being trolled stinks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#21 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

The only time I trolled was when Owned3 got the code to my level (and he wasn't supposed to!) Then he trolled my level, but I cleared it just in time (it was my saved level) and changed the code so he wouldnt troll anymore. So I trolled him back.

#22 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

The only time i've trolled is when the world is already trolled.

#23 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Same as Pyro.

Septagon 1423625895335537

Board footer