Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cola1

Interactive Buddy Topic

Play the game here: http://geaky.com/125-My-Interactive-Buddy-2.html
Cheats and Stuff: http://www.cheatbook.de/files/interactibud.htm

Basically talk about the game.

I like to torture the Teletubby by setting it on fire and smashing him with the Medieval Flail >:3

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#2 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

Re: Interactive Buddy Topic

i played it b4, r u sure its 4 kids, from what i remember they could turn the blood and gore on and i think theres also rude language when u turn it on. btw, tickling him is a good way 2 get money fast at the start aswell as putting loads of granades with him. btw items can effect each other, e.g. o=garanade 0=buddy cvhrwescagttfv= normal explosion dfghyhtjtrgwesqcghjkjnhbgfvs=explosion on buddy |=wall(do with no roof or do with roof, i couldnt care less)

phase 1:                                 phase 2:                                               phase 3:                             phase 4:
|                                         |         |                                                         |      |                                   |        |                                                                          0|
|                                         |         |                                                         |      |                                   |        |                                                                             |
|o              o                    0|         |cvhrwescagttfv           o         0|      |                             o0|        |            dfghyhtjtrgwesqcghjkjnhbgfvs|

and u that how the effect works

Last edited by The Red Troll (Apr 21 2011 3:20:52 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Pretty funny game XD

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

OMG I LOVE THIS GAME (I played it before 2 years ago. It's even on my website //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile)
I have all items, 12000 dollars, and I have many scripts to use on the engine access.

#5 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Explode at mouse, best way to make money.

this game was great //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile... then i beat it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile...

#6 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I discovered this game when I was like... six years old, I imagine. There's a cheat code to get you a lot of money, you could probably look it up since I don't remember //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Sabrillian (Apr 21 2011 9:15:42 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Raiden

Found this when I was 5, saw the blood, ran out of my office screaming.

#8 Before February 2015

Bobithan

i found this in 3rd grade. liked it. played it. saw blood. X'd out of the window. played it again 3 years later. loved it.

aka towwl

#9 Before February 2015

There's a new version of this game here: http://shock-value.deviantart.com/#/d2ky7l8
shock~value isn't updating it anymore though. EOpYT.png

Cola11423628714332718

Board footer