Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Calicara

Thunderstorms

I hate thunderstorms. I really do. It's like the only reason I'm on now is cause I can't sleep. This year where I live has had an all-time high in thunderstorms and rain. It's kinda scary in a way. I wish thunderstorms didn't freak me out, but they make my stomach all queasy and I can't sleep. It sucks >_<

Anyone else here hate thunderstorms?

Last edited by Calicara (May 29 2011 10:49:09 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Chimi

Re: Thunderstorms

I adore sleeping during thunderstorms. Sometimes I'll sleep out on the sun porch when there are thunderstorms. Lol, why are you scared of them? I guess I outgrew my fear.

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Maybe it's just a guy thing? Idk.

Rain is awesome, the more violent the better. Unless it's likely for it to destroy my house, like a tornado or something. Tornadoes aren't fun.
Tornadoes?

Tornadoes.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#4 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

I wish we had thunderstorms here. We get rain once or twice a year.

#5 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Arizona?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#6 Before February 2015

Chimi

Yep. Sleeping in the rain is nice too. Except when you have a tin roof. Then it sucks.

#7 Before February 2015

Cola1

Or an outside plastic corrugated shelter >:o

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#8 Before February 2015

Rurigok

TakoMan02 wrote:

Rain is awesome, the more violent the better. Unless it's likely for it to destroy my house, like a tornado or something. Tornadoes aren't fun.

^ That

#9 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

I cant go a whole week without rain :/ we useally get thunderstorms in the spring-summertime ish

but i just love them, they fascinate me.

Last edited by Kaosslasher (May 30 2011 9:11:02 am)

#10 Before February 2015

Calicara

It's not even that they bother me, they just make me feel all sick and queasy, and I can't sleep. I don't mind them so much otherwise. I really like the rain.

#11 Before February 2015

Monstar43

I feel you. I'm quite afraid of T-Storms too. Atleast moderately bad ones. I've been afraid of storm since I was a baby. I was even caught outside in one. I'm not as scared as I used to be though.

#12 Before February 2015

Calicara

I remember when I was in Girl Scouts we went white water rafting, we had a raging storm that night and we were all sleeping in tents. It was funny because it was pouring rain like crazy and everyone was scrambling to get in their tents. It didn't bother me that much though. I thought it was cool to actually be outside during a storm.

Calicara 1423631454329978

Board footer