Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

EE bloopers!

if youve seen the ROBLOX bloopers, youll know what i want, if you havent, watch them here.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIDf-abJcBs[/youtube]

ive designes a cast for these bloopers:

we need:

The people who do the bloopers (fall off things and such, chat is REQUIRED, you CAN have pro, too)

- cheezpuffs

- [person who records video and add sound effects and such here]

-

-

-
someone to MAKE the worlds we do the bloopers in (provide link //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile) youll be in the credits as well //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

-

there will also be a credits bit at the end! we need a script, too, suggest some ideas //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile youll be in the credits too!

#2 Before February 2015

Cola1

Re: EE bloopers!

I'll add sound effects. If its okay :3

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#3 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

ok! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
if you can record it, too, ill put you on! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

Nou

Intentional bloopers? Not really bloopers then are they //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

No u.

#5 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

I can't see where your going with this.

#6 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

did you not see the roblox bloopers? like them! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

cheezpuffs 1423638172323260

Board footer