Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

The end of EE 1: Attack of the stairs.

After a long while of peace and Original mini's A meteor hit EE... And Stairs Hooks EVEN GUESTS Emerged from that meteor! At first all of the awesome crew decided to greet these Strange folk, But whenever Someone try'ed to speak to them All they would hear was "daklsjdlakjsdlawjoijsj". Soon after they started making GIANT Dissapearing stairs! Truly Horrifying for the pro's.

A year later most people adapted to them, yet Some haven't. Some of them would even REFUSED that they existed! Ignoring them as long as they could! But every attempt to do this has failed. causing the people of EE To move to a far off land called minecraft and an odd thing called life. But then when they thought nothing could get worse they Figured out that chris was one of them.

To be continued...

#2 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Re: The end of EE 1: Attack of the stairs.

Wolf exile1 wrote:

causing the people of EE To move to a far off land called Ace Of Spades and an odd thing called life.

To be continued...

#3 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Lol good story. This might get out of hand though...

#4 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

treejoe4 wrote:
Wolf exile1 wrote:

causing the people of EE To move to a far off land called Ace Of Spades and an odd thing called life.

To be continued...

... More people are moving to minecraft then that... Altho if i had a choice i would pick AoS

#5 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Indeed. I myself am playing Plazmaburst2 and Minecraft more than EE. And the only time a get on EE to do something is add energy to this great save world that I'm working on getting and helping with my crew's world.

Last edited by Monstar43 (Aug 26 2011 6:39:58 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Wolf exile1 wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:
Wolf exile1 wrote:

To be continued...

... More people are moving to minecraft then that... Altho if i had a choice i would pick AoS

I love it

#7 Before February 2015

Cola1

Shortened down by Mr GWDUT. Meteor hits a cyberspace noobs and their worlds come out people leave.
Lol good anyway.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#8 Before February 2015

Stairs aren't that popular in EE anymore. I searched "stair" and found only 2 levels. I know that some levels can have stairs and a different name, but there was A LOT of stairs before.
Currently, what's popular is crappy "boss to code"s that get trolled in no time.

Wolf exile1 1423641248320184

Board footer