Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Polis

Re: There's too much 'order' in EE

skullz16 wrote:

My point isn't really about what you do when you find a level that you don't like, you can criticise it or troll it or whatever you want, my point here is more about how you judge a level.

so now it's about how we judge a level. isn't that also something we SHOULD do

*cough* Orders *cough*

#27 Before February 2015

skullz17

Okay fine, I am pretty much telling you what you should do.

But I'm just saying that it's ignorant to judge a world because it has "nubby" stuff.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#28 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

Polis wrote:
skullz16 wrote:

My point isn't really about what you do when you find a level that you don't like, you can criticise it or troll it or whatever you want, my point here is more about how you judge a level.

*cough* Orders *cough*

All Skullz was trying to do was make a point, he/she was trying to guide people to actually play the level and consider the actual 'enjoyment' they had instead of just saying its nubby

#29 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

I troll a world based on the owner of the world.

I'll help them out for a bit, and if they are ignorant and gullible, they lose the world.

What is your opinion on this relating to your statement about order and nubby stuff?

#30 Before February 2015

Koto

AL3XTH3M3NTALON3 wrote:
Polis wrote:
skullz16 wrote:

*cough* Orders *cough*

All Skullz was trying to do was make a point, he/she was trying to guide people to actually play the level and consider the actual 'enjoyment' they had instead of just saying its nubby

I think it's wrong to assume everybody judges a level immediately by that.   Just because you don't know the thought process that person went through, before deciding they don't like a map, don't assume that they are being a**holes.   Maybe some worlds just suck.

skullz17142392958931843

Board footer